morality [Theme] Page 2

I consider myself a man of principles. But who doesn't? I noticed that even the last thug finds his actions moral.
№ 436843   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 23:06
Morality itself is needed because it helps to ensure public order; however, it leads to inner emptiness. No one can comply with the moral standards that are established by most religions, and therefore most of humanity lives in a state of constant guilt, shame and fear. This is a tragically mutilated existence. Humanity also leads to social order, but it does not require any external compulsion.
№ 433982   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2022 / 00:00
Moral wealth is closely related to material wealth.
№ 431574   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2021 / 07:12
Innocently clean sheets are so moral ...
№ 425553   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:31
Morality has no other foundations, except those that have been delivered to it by science ... and the successes of morality, both in the past and in the future, equally in relation to the individual and in relation to society, have always gone and will go hand in hand with the successes of science.
№ 425137   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 12:39
Art in order to give a person aesthetic pleasure and in some way is a school for the development of human morality. It is in vain to argue that art is higher or even on a par with reality. The beauties of life (reality) are numerous, varied, nature is inexhaustible in the material of the development of the soul. The question is, why an artist? The numerous beauties of nature are not available to everyone, they are sometimes found in such nooks of life that you need a mirror to find and reflect these beauties. It is difficult for a person with a material outlook on life to comprehend himself, although it is even difficult to understand a particle, to distinguish the beautiful from the ugly, dirty and so on. An artist, on the other hand, is a person who possesses such a soul, who is able not only to perceive the ideal from life, but also to reflect it with a clear, understandable hint for everyone. These hints are particles from nature, selected and flattened into the idea that the creator asked. It is clear, understandable, capable of leaving the very impression that the poet felt from the life that gave him this idea.
№ 424929   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2021 / 05:36
There are gradations between people and, therefore, between types of morality.
Quote Explanation: In boxing, a blow to face — norm, a in life not so.
№ 420947   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2021 / 23:06
It is unbearable for me to break a word, especially murder.
№ 420935   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2021 / 22:30
The divine truth of the Gospel of earthly truth did not promise, did not preach legal freedom, but only moral, spiritual freedom, available in chains.
№ 420752   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2021 / 21:09
The most important of human endeavors is the pursuit of morality. Our inner stability and our very existence depend on it. Only morality in our actions gives beauty and dignity to our life. Making it a living force and helping to clearly understand its meaning is the main task of education.
№ 419356   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 10:54
We are constantly trying to leave a loophole - suddenly it will resolve? It won't resolve. Neither they nor we. And the world will collapse. And the question is who in this collapsed world will survive. And it will continue its historical existence. You [address Stankevich] are talking about some kind of American leadership. What leadership? They will not give their domination to anyone and for nothing. And if it is necessary to kill a million for this, they will do it. This is not leadership, but the domination of the strong over the weak, who can be killed if he does not obey. And here everything merges with the Kazan history. Because the evil to which we are opposed, and the morality that we are talking about here, it is here. What's it? And this is Dostoevsky. In the part in which we are opposed to the Western system. This Kazan killer - he went to show that he has the right. He went to kill. We have to understand exactly what we're dealing with. This is the same ideology of the super-man that was in Hitler, which is in American exceptionalism. This killer proved that he was a superman, a master over those whom he could kill. And he can kill the defenseless. that is why the dead are children. The whole American story of murder in schools has passed to us. Americans are constantly proving that they are superhumans who can kill the defenseless.
Release Date: 12.05.2021
№ 418990   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2021 / 09:03
... I knew morality according to Ostrovsky once in childhood, in my youth I followed it, but for my seven decades so much morality was lived, so much demagoguery was pronounced, there was so much speculation on this phrase, on the life of Ostrovsky, speculation on all exemplary life and leaders and geniuses. They will first be killed here in Russia, and then they will be set as an example. (I would like people to pray when remembering Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin, and there is literally an of Pushkin, everyone remembers him, everyone is looking for quotes, he fit everyone).
№ 418945   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2021 / 21:03
Howitzer laws of good behavior.
№ 417658   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 17:06
Moral is what meets the interests of the proletariat. Our morality is completely subordinated to the interests of the class struggle of the proletariat. Our morality is derived from the interests of the class struggle of the proletariat.
Quote Explanation: Complete works. 5th edition. T. 40. p. 339
№ 416326   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2021 / 14:03