the government [Theme] Page 5

- What are you breaking your head? What?! We have a government! Give the caviar to the government, it always knew what to do with it ...
№ 404850   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2020 / 18:54
The best should rule in all states and under all regimes. Every regime is bad if it is ruled by the worst.
№ 404705   Added MegaMozg 30-09-2020 / 03:42
Do as you see fit, Tadek. But remember that in our time in all European countries, mature people think the same way as I do, and their sons throw themselves under bullets in order to have the pleasure of writing on the walls of the restroom: "Long live freedom!" In every country, old people defend their nation. They are smarter. The most important thing is not a flag, not a border or a government, but flesh and blood, sweat and mother's breast. Remember, the dead don't sing "Jeszcze Polska nie zginiela *!"
Quote Explanation: *Polish National Anthem
№ 404394   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 00:12
If I were president, I would change the entire government. And I would have made a government - professionals, which would work conscientiously and for the good of its state.
№ 404196   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2020 / 19:21
How can the American government look into the eyes of its people?
- He can, as much as he can. Because they have no conscience.
№ 403871   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 13:12
So, if our extreme nervousness, our great tendency to discontent with the existing ones, the idea that the new government will make our lot happier, lead us to the fact that we are constantly changing our institutions, then the great voice of our extinct ancestors guiding us condemns us to that, that we only change words and appearance. The unconscious power of the soul of our race is such that we do not even notice the illusion of which we are victims.
№ 403591   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2020 / 19:21
Russia is a territory that changes "from" and "to" with each new ruler.
№ 403472   Added wisewords 05-09-2020 / 17:49
Comment

Russian all should be first. In any sphere.
If it is not - the government is bad.
№ 401671   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2020 / 21:27
I know that you are not satisfied with Anaxagoras in science and in science Damon - said Pericles Socrates.
What?
They were already at Tolosa and stopped.
In your heart you agree with what is said Anaxagoras: he says that the world is ruled by the Mind, and you believe that the government should also rule the Mind in the person an outstanding ruler. It is this reasonable ruler, to sing a powerful and clear voice, in the words of Damon, and the people just calm the chorus to sing along with him.
- Maybe, grinned in response Pericles. But I only know the one about what I think, Socrates. You know this is not necessary.
№ 401551   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2020 / 01:06
Go ahead.
- The Bureau has a station in the East of Los Santos. "Covington saplayz", near El Rancho. Can take us to her?
- Of course. Quiet, like a place. It is for most covert operations.
- What?
What is in the papers, probably no such word "Federal". And we are all for honest and transparent government.
Except when you're profitable, so it was closed and opaque.
Hey, I'm just a puppet, and the strings you pulled. Great set of wheels. Well you got at the expense of taxpayers.
- Of course... You need to call someone... We need a team... the First guy's name is Franklin Clinton.
- I don't know it. He's just repairing my car.
- Call him, or I will send the people in his aunt's house.
- Okay, okay. [Michael calls Franklin]
- Michael, you're not on time. I'm busy here, you know?
- I'm sorry. Listen, remember our conversation? The process has begun. You need to come round to the area behind El Rancho. Not far from where we met last time.
- Okay, bro, it's all good. I am in Los Santos.
Now Trevor Phillips.
- You're crazy. I'm not going to call him.
- I knew you'd say that, so we have to call him.
- That's stupid, Dave. Really stupid.
- You need to think about the plan. How to get Mr. K. office Management. Clinton will be watching from the other side of the street. Phillips shoots you down, you down, taking aim.
And I'm the best person for the job?
- Choosing you, we choose efficiency.
- Wonderful! And you brought in Trevor? Tell him that I have everything in the ointment with the FBI?
- You will need a discrete support, we will monitor the situation.
- Discrete? Under control? See how you will control Trevor Phillips. I wonder how he'll be in control when you see the guy that killed me and upeksha brad behind bars.
- Maybe I won't light up.
Yes. Maybe it's a good idea. You know, I think you better lay low.
Perhaps I will do so. Well, happily.
Quote Explanation: The mission is called: "Three's company". After Michael met with Steve Haynes. This conversation starts when Michael and Dave eat in the car.
№ 399975   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2020 / 12:57
- So all this time, Warren blatantly lied to you?
Yes.
- All five years?
- Yeah.
- What to do? To turn him in? Somehow it is necessary...
Gabriel Knox fake drug Lord government programs, to whom we pass it?
№ 399927   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2020 / 21:21
- The South American cartels and distributors Miami always had the advantage, you know it. And to win this war, we needed something new. Therefore, the management of the DEA is decided, we will create something radical - we will deploy the largest business in the city and discard all the rest of the market. So we can control the quality of incoming goods, will be able to control the flow and ultimately will be able to close it. We have created a program: the cartel, sanctioned by the government.
- We know that the government is shit, this is not news. But we all had to be different.
№ 399925   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2020 / 21:15
Our went to work, but since the area had no mines, so evil was aware of our government on the topography of Russia, suggesting that they are in the whole of Siberia, and the commandant gave them other work.
Quote Explanation: transfer to Chita
№ 399554   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 21:36
A rebellion is a failed revolution. Failed attempt to replace a bad government others in the same.
№ 399162   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2020 / 11:54
"Managing the void" - the dark title chosen by Peter Mayr for books, work on which he began in late 2007. Clearly the author expressed his concerns in the subtitle: "the Hollowing of Western democracy".
Mayr had intended to develop the idea of the decline of mass political participation in stable European democracies, and tracing the processes of evasion and removal in the European Union and the rest of the world. "The erosion of democracy has become a very common phenomenon, write it in the application for book - phenomenon proved to be the most noticeable after the end of the cold war." It is "characteristic of most developed democracies and are already evident in many of the new post-Communist democracies. In Europe it is accompanied by accelerated growth of the powers deliberately depoliticising of the EU institutions. But this process is also detected outside Europe and especially in North America."
In the spotlight Mayra was the concept of the political party as the bearer of social interests, as an organizer of civic participation and political control, in the forms developing from the mass parties of the era of universal suffrage to "cartel" parties recently. His main thesis sounds like a sentence: "the Time party democracies have passed," he writes at the beginning of the Introduction, and with them has gone down in history that we previously knew as a democratic government.
This is a very serious statement
Quote Explanation: excerpt from the Preface. On behalf of the book editor
№ 398301   Added Viker 17-06-2020 / 08:49