crime [Theme] Page 1

Or is slander from friends poisonous?
Quote Explanation: 1840 year.
№ 460479   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:10
Any crime in the name of religion is a crime against religion, because you cannot kill innocent people in the name of religious ideas.
№ 459499   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:40
Allowing yourself to make fun of children is almost a crime. They leave an indelible mark on the child’s soul, which affects his habits and actions in adulthood.
№ 459035   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:30
As a musician I declare to you that if you destroy adultery, fanaticism, crime, deceit and the supernatural, it will be impossible to write a single note.
Quote Explanation: From a letter to Edmond Galabert. [Paris] (October 1866).
№ 458011   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 13:03
However, in this world, every success is a crime that has to be atoned for. Every medal has a reverse side.
№ 457579   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:54
It cannot be denied that it is incomparably more beneficial in the interests of the private individual and in the interests of the public to nip the manifested will in its bud, preventing it from developing and actually causing the intended harm. The state deals with the actions of people, and not with their conscience, ideas, beliefs. Any deviation from this principle constitutes a return to the era of persecution of thought - the era of the Inquisition and torture.
№ 457503   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:42
There are no unheard of crimes. Something like this has happened to someone somewhere before.
There are no unheard of crimes. Something like this has...
№ 457466   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:36
Events developed in a similar way in neighboring El Salvador. In late 1981, US-trained soldiers stabbed, beheaded, raped and shot 767 civilians in the village of El Mazote. Among the dead were 358 children.
Events developed in a similar way in neighboring El...
№ 456777   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2023 / 08:45
In November 1969, freelance journalist Seymour Hersh reported how, a year and a half earlier, US troops had killed about five hundred civilians in the village of My Lai. They were suspected of sympathizing with the Viet Cong. Before the execution, many residents were tortured and women were gang-raped. The soldiers spared neither children nor the elderly. During all this time, not a single bullet was fired in their direction. This monstrous cruelty of American soldiers was reminiscent of their attitude towards the Japanese during World War II. 65% of Americans said they were not concerned about the My Lai massacre. The only officer found guilty was pardoned by Nixon three years later. Public opinion was on his side.
Quote Explanation: Viet Cong - National Liberation Front of South Vietnam.
In November 1969, freelance journalist Seymour Hersh...
№ 456598   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2023 / 19:42
The Americans began to bomb the dam near Pyongyang. This caused severe flooding that destroyed the rice crop. Earlier, the Nuremberg Tribunal condemned similar actions of the Nazis in Holland in 1944.
The Americans began to bomb the dam near Pyongyang. This...
№ 456494   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2023 / 23:51
Truman accepted Oppenheimer only in October 1945. He asked the scientist when, in his opinion, the Russians will be able to develop their own atomic bomb? Oppenheimer hesitated to answer. Then Truman himself answered his own question: "Never." Struck by the incompetence of the president in such an important matter and realizing what it threatens, Oppenheimer squeezed out of himself: "Mr. President, I feel that there is blood on my hands" ... Truman got angry. I told him there was blood on my hands and not to worry about it. After the meeting, Truman told Dean Acheson, "I don't want to see that son of a bitch in my office anymore." Oppenheimer was later attacked by conservatives who considered him an agent of the Soviet Union. He was repeatedly summoned to the FBI for questioning. And in 1954, they were deprived of access to secret work. His crime in the eyes of the American authorities was that he opposed the creation of a new hydrogen bomb, which he considered a weapon of genocide.
Quote Explanation: Dean Acheson is the US Deputy Secretary of State.
Truman accepted Oppenheimer only in October 1945. He asked...
№ 456411   Added MegaMozg 29-08-2023 / 09:45
... discipline so highly valued by all governments is the greatest crime that a person can commit, there is a clear evidence of the criminality of the goals of the government. Discipline is the destruction of reason and freedom in a person and cannot have any other purpose than the preparation for the commission of such atrocities, which no person in a normal state can commit.
№ 456229   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 19:30
In a neutral status, without a flag, without an anthem, it is a crime to perform anywhere. This is an abomination beneficial to those who approve and support it. Thus, they are trying to get an indulgence for themselves in order to travel abroad. In addition, our athletes will be targets for provocations. All this must be stopped immediately.
Release Date: 22.07.2023
№ 455196   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2023 / 12:18
Not a single crime can overshadow the feat of a hero - since sins tire, but feats always inspire.
№ 453669   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2023 / 21:39
We are mere mortal temporary people on this Earth, but each of us has land, there is a cemetery, there is a maternity hospital, there is a mother, a father, there are roots, there is an exit ... Not an escape, not disappearance ... I'm already creeping up on the word " betrayal". It seems to me that the greatest crime and the most difficult act or offense is to betray, betray a loved one, betray your land, betray your home, relatives, friends, betray yourself. <...> In recent years, I live according to the principle of three concepts. You know, it's like they say, the Earth on three whales... Each of us has some rules that we want to comply with. Patience, sacrifice and non-betrayal. Under these three concepts, today I preserve myself, work, and want to leave all of myself to my long-suffering, centuries-old, tired, but very dreaming of my Motherland, which I wish you too.
Quote Explanation: In 2016, Sergei Bodrov Jr. would have turned 45 years old. In memory of him, the New Moscow portal, with the support of the All-Russian organization BROTHER IN BATTLE, launched the project “What is strength, brother?”.
№ 453662   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2023 / 11:21