culture [Theme] Page 3

When you wander without a goal, time passes more slowly. The culture of immediacy and ultra-fast reactions in which we exist leads us to the fact that we seem to exist nowhere. When we go on foot, we again plunge into the time that nature, the Universe, and space live by. This is the time of life. The time in which you reconnect with yourself.
№ 430818   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2021 / 01:27
Issuance or non-issue of visas for political reasons. Shelters. Political support of those people who abroad are considered not just criminals, but terrorists and murderers. You remember our tragedy in the North Caucasus. How many scoundrels, scumbags, and murderers, real terrorists were sheltered by Britain. This is also part of the culture. There is good, and there is also very bad in their culture.
Quote Explanation: New political orientations and who finances the independent media.
Release Date: 04.10.2021
№ 430042   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:41
Culture is not good at all - culture is manic. And manias are endless. The world is ominously supportive of injustice. You move one step forward every time you lie. Musil, like no one else, understood that true and false were the evasions of those who had already made a decision.
№ 429723   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2021 / 17:18
Culture has always been, albeit different, but a single culture. Culture has not only many paths, but also many dead ends.
№ 429548   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:26
Yes, shit on culture is ours. First we crap - then we wash, and so at all times.
№ 429536   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:24
I hope. Because none of the dystopians dreamed that they would fly from where they did not expect. That will come from the side of freedom. That from the side of freedom they will come up with the so-called culture of abolition, or the culture of exclusion, the modern form of ostracism that is now so widespread in the United States. This culture of abolition has already led the world to a truly liberal fascism, which is developing more and more vividly. And I believe that we simply must not miss our chance to become the only serious force in the world to counter this all. We must defend true freedom. We must defend the freedom to live in the world in which we grew up, with the traditions and values with which we grew up, and the freedom to leave these values to our children.
Release Date: 27.09.2021
№ 429521   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:22
Perhaps he thought I was a witch. They are now considered crazy, and then - a witch. Such mores and the influence of culture. Now it is called physiology, and then it is called magic. The difference is not that great.
№ 429447   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:10
Mass culture, since it is massive, reduces the higher to the trivial and thereby destroys it.
№ 428826   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:29
Culture is aristocratic and is driven by aristocracy - the personality of its creators, take it away - and culture will disappear.
№ 428417   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:25
Realizing the vanity of utopia and faith - what did Parnassus oppose to them? - Own lyrics, spell lyrics, poetry, communion with a miracle, the sacred Verb. Lecomte de Lisle considered his associates a new theocracy, professing the religion of the Beauty of poetry, priests of their own truth. It really was a cult - a cult of culture and art.
№ 428367   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:17
Wagner is a great cultural movement not only in music and literature, but a powerful cultural movement as a whole, which even now not only has not subsided, but is becoming even more intense. Wagner is least of all history. This is our most burning modernity and, we could say, the most eerie modernity.
№ 428295   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:27
The modern culture - the modernist culture of insight, pain, absurdity - owes its origin to the genius of suffering. I do not know what will happen tomorrow, but today - only they are true, sincere, absolutely honest.
№ 428056   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:49
It is not culture that transforms nature, but nature transforms culture.
№ 427869   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:03
The tragic banality of culture: if genius, suffer.
№ 427728   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 13:33
Frankly, I am very receptive to the word. The word for me is the beginning, it is the end of everything. Speech turns are like a litmus test that works flawlessly. I can, by the expression that a person used, determine whether he is mine or not. It doesn't matter to me what a person wears, it matters to me what he "carries". Back in school, I was instilled with the idea that the level of culture directly depends on the culture of speech. This is a difficult philosophical question, what comes first - a word or a thought. There is a very fine line here, but it is not for nothing that it is said: "In the beginning there was the Word ..." And the culture of speech, as Joseph Brodsky correctly noted, is what distinguishes people from the animal world. Thinking about WHAT we say and HOW will in many ways change our behavior and actions.
№ 426898   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2021 / 12:42