earth [Theme] Page 21

Great Khan, I appeal to you, as the one that came here full of fear. I didn't know your people, everything was so foreign. But now I know that the courage and honor to live in these yurts. I valued your son, he was my hope. What good is the desire to die, once seeing the land where the sun sets, if life is beautiful where the sun rises? How many more parents must weep for their sons, how many women must have been a widow? Your son wanted to end the war, you can now fulfill his final wish.
№ 386009   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2020 / 14:30
Very sorry that the beauty of childhood,we begin to understand
when made by adults. In my childhood everything was different. Bright and clear eyes we looked at the world, and everything seemed much more vivid.
The sun was brighter, smelled stronger fields, was louder than thunder, more rain and more grass. And wider was a human heart, sharper Woe, and a thousand times more mysterious was the land, the native land - the greatest thing given to us in life.
№ 385611   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2020 / 03:46
They say there is something called "Sun". His white flames illuminated the heavens, making them so blue that blinded the eye.
Ancient history, though descended from the pages of a fairy tale.
The gods and their creation led to endless war. The earth was burning and the sky choked with soot, spewing a rain of ashes.
№ 384974   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2019 / 00:14
L many of us living on this sinful earth, I can confidently say: - I live as God commanded?!
№ 384819   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 14:50
The People Of Camelot! For many years we were mortal enemies, the blood of our soldiers soaked the earth from the gates of Camelot to the walls of Mercia. And while we should honor all the victims, we must not allow anyone else to join them!
1 Season 4 Series
№ 384213   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2019 / 14:43
Sword and shield, bone and steel, rictus grin,
Deaf forever to the battles din,
Deaf forever to the battles din,
Deaf forever stone deaf forever.
Mother earth, mother earth
enfold you in her cold embrace.
Sinking down, killing ground,
worm crawling on your cold white face.
Win or lose, nought to choose,
all men are equal when their memory fades.
No one knows, friends or foes,
if Valhalla lies beyond the grave...

The sword and shield, bone and steel, fangs,
Deaf forever in the DIN of battle,
Deaf forever in the DIN of battle,
Deaf forever, deaf forever frozen.
Mother earth, mother earth
Takes you in its cold embrace.
Fall to the bottom, the deadly land,
Worm crawling on your cold, pale face.
Win or lose, nothing to choose,
All men are equal when their memory fades.
No one knows neither friends nor enemies,
If Valhalla lies beyond the grave...
№ 383864   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2019 / 15:50
And wherever you are, whatever you do, the earth does not let go.
№ 383673   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2019 / 11:12
Let it be Rome blurred by the waves of the Tiber!
Let them collapse the arch erected by the powers!
My home is now here. All the kingdoms of dust.
The land - manure; still he gives food
Cattle, and people. But the greatness of life is to love.
№ 383365   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2019 / 23:52
When you leave, remember one thing:
That neither the earth nor the heavens can not
To give a greater bliss than gave me
One day alone with you.
And if, remembering me, shed
A tear sneak - 'll be happy forever.
Let the memory and will not be infinite,
I'm proud of you I sigh.
Leave the sadness to the sky and the sand
Leave a tear that has fallen.
And to face your sadness not overshadowed,
Forget me when I leave.
Quote Explanation: Poem by Hugh Armitage dedicated to Demelza.
№ 383140   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 23:18
The person who wants to succeed at court, must not fall when the ground shakes because when she trembles, rises and flips, it will fall to seven hundred seventy-seven pieces.
№ 383074   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 18:54
Miracle take a step and the ground catches your leg.
№ 383048   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 16:02
Human life is insignificant. Menacingly, the movement of worlds. When I settled here, the sun hare in two hours of the day sitting on the door jamb. It took thirty-six days. The hare jumped into the other room. The land was once part of the path. Sunny Bunny, children's toy, reminds us of eternity.
№ 382904   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2019 / 11:22
Spears was here before a field of wild - Zemlyansk, Korotoyak and Ostrogozhsk, here lived and worked: Koltsov, Reid, archaeology, Nikitin, shelves hence the suburban left the border to protect it from the hordes.
№ 382691   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 13:14
For that money give?
- We give the show the "talk Time". You don't give - you don't natrindo!
- How not matrundola? I said Yanyke pensioners are better off.
- Was that you? And you know that because of you the show closed, because there was no need to raise the issue of sale of land. Why?
- And I'm interested in this topic because I need the land in the center, about two meters away next to his grandfather.
Quote Explanation: At the rehearsal of a political talk show.
Release Date: 01.11.2019
№ 382560   Added Viker 14-11-2019 / 09:31
Ruins. Man, throughout his life, then goes up, then down, then stops. Also, as the pattern that needs to be finished.
When the traveler approaches the ruins, then slipping into a bad temper.
As well as being at the very bottom for person is not good to be at the top for a person is not good. Our feet at any moment can slip. Therefore, we must always pray to not change the condition of our feet and our hearts.
A bad temper can also be from the wound. The one who's hurt, the one who hurts the soul. And anyone who wants to get rid of this pain.
The greatest evil is to hurt the heart. Can not hurt the heart. You can't know what secrets are hidden wounded heart.
If the Earth is spinning, and you have all bad and you can't understand why, think about the destruction and injuries you hearts. You don't know, maybe wounded heart you hid God. The heart is the throne of God.
№ 381680   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 12:44