curiosity [Theme] Page 1

Cherries. At first, curiosity takes over and the palms reach for juicy crimson clusters. Sour. You frown, furrowing your brows. You wait until the aftertaste melts on the tip of your tongue and turns into a tart, slightly sweet tone, similar to the first kiss. Here the tender pulp touches the palate, the taste becomes full, voluminous. Then you just can't get enough of it. You want more. And further. So that the juice spreads in thin ribbons over the lips, stops on the neck and gathers in life-giving drops between the collarbones. And so on ad infinitum...
№ 441410   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2022 / 12:57
- Well, there is no point in complaining - I knew where I was going, what profession I chose. Yes, the saying is suitable for the actors: "The legs feed the wolf." And here, whether you like it or not, you need to have good health, because the loads are such that you can not stand it and simply break down, regardless of whether you are 20 years old, 30 or 40. You can break down at any age if you have 3- 4 hours a day. But all this, of course, is compensated by an interesting, exciting work, where there is always the opportunity to improvise, come up with something of your own. Curiosity, interest, excitement - these are the components of the acting profession.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with the Arguments and Facts newspaper.
№ 440697   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2022 / 14:06
Girlish curiosity is combustible material.
№ 439221   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 07:19
Every child is a born scientist. We extinguish this spark in children: their enthusiasm and curiosity, which guide science.
№ 436480   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 04:57
Poetry works by arousing our curiosity, gradually forcing the mind to take an interest in the event, keeping the event in limbo, and finally surprising with unexpected disaster. The art of the artist is more limited and has nothing to match or perhaps equivalent to this power and advantage to lead the mind forward until attention is fully occupied. What is done by painting must be done in one stroke; curiosity immediately got every possible satisfaction.
№ 433380   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2021 / 14:54
When you love and enjoy what you have, you stop worrying and suffering from the fact that you don't have something
№ 428220   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:14
The craving for adventure and curiosity have always been stronger than the instinct of self-preservation.
№ 424911   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2021 / 22:33
It felt like a winner. Next to her, the other women on the beach suddenly became faded and insignificant. As for the men, their eyes rushed to her and no longer broke away from her like a magnet. She was well aware of this, but nothing in her behavior indicated that she knew about the impression she had made. Apparently, she was used to invariably arousing curiosity with her presence, but pretended not to notice anything.
№ 421779   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 18:51
- When we have been dealing with the coronavirus for a year and a half, we have understood some things. <... > For the second time, those who have already been ill began to get sick. And I say again, we need to revaccinate. <... > Herd immunity is still something ephemeral. I compared it to Bigfoot. Everyone has heard that it is somewhere, someone has seen, but in fact...
- Well, please, in Israel, herd immunity has been achieved, but they do not open the country. [remark by Vladimir Solovyov]
- There are no fools here, Jews live here. In fact, we are not saying that herd immunity has been achieved, we are saying that Israel has been vaccinated with a certain percentage of the population that can give herd immunity. <... > If you ask my opinion, we will not voluntarily get vaccinated. Even though you play five cars, at least ten ... It's a shame. It's a shame when they play cars to save your health. <... > Carrot will not help here, only a stick. <... > Nowhere in the world do they donate blood for antibodies in order to make a vaccine. Nowhere, including Russia... there are no official recommendations. It's a curiosity that leads to a lot of sorrows. You're not vaccinated - go get vaccinated, regardless of whether you were sick or not. You were sick with one virus, and the vaccine protects against everyone. If you are vaccinated, and if you have more than eight months since the first vaccination - go, get vaccinated. That's it, period. <... > Masks won't save you from the coronavirus, well, gloves are just stupid. Why close enterprises, send to "remote", we have the right?... Self-isolation... to be placed under house arrest, to be forced to wear masks - this can be forced, and the only thing that can help, vaccination - it is impossible? I don't like logic at all. We'll get to that anyway.<... > You have to take care of yourself. Start to harden, start losing weight, start moving, get natural, the strongest is natural immunity. <... > Those who are now making decisions at the top, they must understand for themselves - voluntary vaccination has failed in our country. It won't be. Everything that you could do with your cars, posters, persuasion - have already been done. Despite the fact that there is a "fifth column" of doctors who dissuade ... <... > In war as war.
Release Date: 15.06.2021
№ 420815   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2021 / 13:12
Love is not curiosity, but pranks in bed.
№ 420456   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2021 / 13:48
I am tired to the limit of being the target of glances, discussions and praises. How can you make people forget about you? After my death, my bones will still rattle, here and there, out of curiosity.
Quote Explanation: From a letter from T.E. Lawrence to A.E. Chambers (April 27, 1929)
№ 419891   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2021 / 14:45
- Out of curiosity. You have a killer at home. We need to take a closer look at it.
- Out of curiosity. You have a killer at home. We need to...
№ 419113   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2021 / 15:27
Curiosity leads people where the weak dare not go.
Curiosity leads people where the weak dare not go.
№ 418381   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2021 / 12:21
Excessive curiosity can ruin.
№ 416359   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 10:27
We are all human, we are all curious to hear what is happening with others.
№ 413935   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2021 / 06:57