curiosity [Theme] Page 2

What a strange sight it is to watch an entire species - billions of human beings - playing and listening to meaningless tonal combinations, seriously devoting much of their time to the subject they call "music." At least, this feature of the human race greatly perplexed the intelligent aliens, the Overlords from the novel by Arthur Clarke "The End of Childhood." Curiosity made them disembark and attend the concert. They politely listen to the music, after the concert they congratulate the composer on his "greatest masterpiece", but in reality the music itself remains completely incomprehensible to them. Aliens cannot understand what happens to human beings when they listen to or compose music, because absolutely nothing happens to them. They themselves are devoid of music as a species.
№ 413800   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2021 / 20:39
Uncertainty attracts, but secrets attract. A destructive curiosity is worse than a dangerous disease, because there is no cure for it.
№ 412642   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 04:00
Do not seek to be disappointed in this world. Having lost the child that you once were, you will lose your zest for life. It will become a gray monotonous existence. The task is not to grow up as soon as possible, but to preserve the inner child in oneself, not to let him die, to keep the child's enthusiasm and curiosity.
№ 410413   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2020 / 16:06
- As you well know, the price of things is a relative concept, determined naturally, based on the balance of supply and demand. If I say that I want to buy something from you, and you answer that you do not want to sell, the price will increase.
- I know the market principle. Still, do you really need me to paint your portrait? Can you do without it?
- Yes, you're right: I can do without it. But curiosity lives in me. What will be the portrait like if you write it? And I want to know. For myself. In other words, I myself have set the price for my own curiosity.
- And your curiosity costs a lot of money.
He smiled cheerfully.
- If you are interested in something out of pure curiosity, it only gets stronger. And you have to pay for it.
№ 409959   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2020 / 20:36
Human curiosity cannot be pacified with simple words.
№ 405368   Added MegaMozg 16-10-2020 / 03:57
The curiosity of cats is much stronger than her sense of self-preservation.
№ 401637   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2020 / 05:42
Learn to experience the pleasure of ignorance, the joy of uncertainty, the incompleteness, from... perspective.
Until you are able to experience curiosity and interest, your life, believe me, you will like it. As soon as you feel that you all know she will lose you value.
№ 401146   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2020 / 14:30
Women's bravery is expressed in curiosity. Men are often not curious, because they do not have the courage.
№ 400564   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2020 / 22:33
Thoughtless curiosity to peek into the other world, desires do not diminish.
№ 395064   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 11:06
- I know everything you're feeling right now. Fear, joy, curiosity. I get that.
Really? After all these years?
- Yes! And why do you think I keep traveling?
№ 394356   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 02:24
At first I really believed that it was the pig that was sleeping in front of me on the ground. An animal that somehow escaped the banalities of my old life and managed to end up abandoned and forgotten place. But then he rose from progibanija to standing with lifeless eyes, nailing my personality. I ran, as I learned to do. My curiosity stopped my escape after a few feet, and I hid in the closet. The pig was moving like a predator and I saw a human body wearing a pig's head as a decoration. He walked near the closet and his face was just inches from me. I held my breath, aching for freedom. A sudden sound drew the attention of the pigs, and she left. But not without a last glance, as if he wanted to tell me that I had a second chance. I don't get the third.
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict on the Pig (Amanda young).
№ 394159   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:39
Pity, certainly not love, thought Barbie... but if you're a child and give clothes the naked, it is a step in the right direction.
№ 393400   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 03:33
Bright, yellow Windows invite the casual viewer to lift the veil of our mysteries. I was a spectator, carefree and curious, I was inside and out. Fascinated by the inexhaustible variety of life.
№ 391236   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 00:09
Wanted to incinerate the monster look, but only fueled it morbid curiosity.
№ 388837   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2020 / 02:45
Curiosity usually has its own standard, and what is not included in the definition of conviction.
№ 387651   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 03:08