breath [Theme] Page 4

It is impossible for the body to live without breathing, and the soul cannot exist without knowing the Creator ...
№ 429868   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2021 / 22:33
Pauses in a conversation are sometimes more important than the entire conversation. This is exactly the moment when you can catch a piece of breath in the air. Breathing - it never deceives, it is the soul of the heart, but what could be more sincere?
№ 429743   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2021 / 18:18
She saw atoms dancing around the room. She knew exactly the temperature of her coffee. She saw and understood the chemical processes taking place in the cup. But it didn't seem like a thought. She didn't need to concentrate or strain in any way. It was as natural as breathing. And at the same time, a feeling of strength and power came. Her hand reached out for the sugar bag in the vase on the table. She held it gently between her thumb and forefinger and watched it disintegrate into static electricity.
№ 429401   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:03
Taking pictures means holding your breath.
№ 428619   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:55
- Well, hold your breath.
№ 427486   Added Viker 14-09-2021 / 11:20
Just hold your breath and let me dry your tears.
№ 426661   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2021 / 11:33
We’ve tried it all, tried everything but giving in
I refuse to throw all that we have away
I still recall, I still remember better days
The endless search goes on to light the fire again
We can make a difference here
Just close your eyes and take this hand, my dear
Just hold your breath and let me dry your tears.

Мы пробовали всё, абсолютно всё, но не пробовали сдаться,
Я отказываюсь выбрасывать то, что у нас есть.
Я все ещё вспоминаю, все ещё помню лучшие дни,
Бесконечный поиск продолжается, чтобы зажечь огонь снова.
Мы можем всё изменить,
Просто закрой глаза и возьми меня за руку, дорогая.
Просто задержки дыхание и дай мне осушить твои слёзы.
№ 426660   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:33
- The first person who saw this face ... We all change when we think about it. Throughout our lives, we are different people. And that's okay, okay. We must move forward, but not forget who you were before. I will not forget a word from this life. Not a single day. I bow down, I will always remember that the Doctor was me.
№ 425504   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:20
Someone's breath. A piece of someone else's life ... But still, life, warmth ... Not an ossified body. What can one person give to another, except for a drop of warmth? And what could be more than that?
№ 425204   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2021 / 08:51
He is a poet without a face, like a single ocean.
№ 425125   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 11:57
This is a book about how for ten years the United States financed the Afghan war, training and arming hundreds of thousands of fighters, many of whom then turned their weapons against the Americans themselves. On September 11, 2001, the Americans were burned by the devilish porridge that they helped to brew in Afghanistan. But now Americans at least know how it all happened. When will we have the same books describing how our country was dragged into the Afghan adventure?
Quote Explanation: The bestseller of the talented American journalist and TV presenter George Cral "Charlie Wilson's War" is a hitherto unknown story of the last battle of the Cold War. The author narrates about cases of a quarter of a century ago, in significantly spurred the current offensive of Islamic extremists around the world."
№ 424135   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2021 / 15:06
My love, my love, my love.
№ 422595   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2021 / 09:18
- Why did you say that? I'm going to be even more nervous now!
Quote Explanation: Series "Be simpler".
- Why did you say that? Im going to be even more nervous...
№ 421376   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2021 / 01:33
If emeralds, heated, would become lava, shining greenery of ivy greens, and all this would be poured into the bronchi, I would lose my breath exactly as I lost it in the sea behind some brick house, just standing and watching as the history of the universe unfolds in your pupils - and all of it is about trinkets, about trifles, without which God misses -
about the sladdog -
about love.
№ 420302   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2021 / 15:57
... I often talk to you at dawn, when the day is another serial short film, it is still in the editing department of the director of all times and peoples - Destiny. In the early morning, swinging open the window, I look up at the sky, throw back the black terry blanket and watch the breath turn into steam. It seems to me that only at this time can I be alone with my soul and white sheets of paper that humbly listen to my life story ...
№ 420025   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 15:06