breath [Theme] Page 5

How foolish it is to get upset if something is wrong at work! What is work anyway? This is a slave-ota! Slavery! And what is a breath? Breath, life! This is what we must attach importance to, this is what is most important!
№ 419723   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2021 / 21:18
Working with Jude was great again. It was a pleasure to shoot with him the first time I didn't feel like I was at a lower level of the hierarchy. If an actor does something original and exciting, it makes you feel the breath of life. I always enjoy working with Jude for this very reason.
Quote Explanation: About working with Jude Law
№ 419196   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2021 / 12:18
As long as I breathe - you are my thought, no more ...
Quote Explanation: On death - 1884
№ 418407   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2021 / 13:39
I will breathe deeply.
№ 417507   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 09:30
Lying with bated breath waiting for the perfect chance is the opportunist's true path.
№ 416533   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2021 / 22:54
Time, you ruthless killer, I smell your icy breath, I hear the thunder of iron hooves ...
№ 416286   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2021 / 12:03
Xie Lian reached out and lightly touched the drawing.
The touch was not as noticeable, like a whiff of fresh wind, nothing more. But the young man suddenly tore his head off his knees, his wounded face even brightened for a moment:
- Is it you?
Feng Xin was ammmeasured:
- And why is the guy so nimble?
Mu Qing said:
- Let's leave.
Xie Lian nodded softly and turned around to leave, but the young man rushed to the edge of the pedestal, his breath even lost a little:
- I know it's you! Your Highness, don't go away, I want to tell you!
The trio immediately froze. The young man seemed terribly worried, he clenched his fists tightly:
- Let me... your temples are burned, but... no need to be sad. From now on, I will build for you even more, more majestic, more luxurious, such with which no one's temples can be compared. No one compares to you. I'll definitely do it!
The trio was silent, unable to find the words.
The young man looked deplorable: in rags, covered from head to toe with dirt, with a bloody swollen face. But at the same time, he spoke so inspired and decisively that it became both funny and bitter, the audience was visited by extremely contradictory experiences. As if afraid that his words would not reach the ears of the prince, the young man folded his palms at his mouth and shouted, turning to the picture above the pedestal:
- Your Highness! Can you hear? In my heart you are a deity! You are the only deity, you are the true deity! Can you hear?!
He screamed so tearfully that the whole of Mount Taitsant echoed:
Can you hear?!
Quote Explanation: Chapter 88, translated by Younet Translate
№ 413767   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2021 / 19:00
For a creative person, there is nothing more valuable than leisure, when you can be irresponsibly lazy and live "just like that". And the result of this brilliant "lazy" life may well be some masterpieces, what is there. But this is not even necessary in a situation where Life itself magically manifests itself through you - your breath, silence, thought, imagination, dreams... Isn't that a masterpiece in itself?
№ 412875   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 04:24
- Fuck you, Gansey. Fuck you, ”he said, softly and furiously.
№ 410031   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2020 / 11:30
We are the ones who were involved in the consideration of the case and did not bother to dig too deep, betrayed her. Everything.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408504   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 20:09
My breathing stopped.
My heart started beating after a time.
A red veil appeared before my eyes.
Unusual, but still cozy apartment of my mother instantly turned into a cave in which the presence of a dragon was felt. My father's angry laughter swept through my mind.
The bag slid off his shoulder and fell to the floor with a deafening knock.
Bank... Robbers...
"By the way," I remembered my words said not so long ago to my mother, "tomorrow go to the bank, I sent you money, plus a small gift."
I KILLED MY MOM!
You can say a million times that I am not to blame and could not know that this event will happen. But that won't change the fact that I was the one who did everything I could to get Lilien in the bank. It was me, sending the money and insisting that she get it as soon as possible, twisting my mother's world. I, like a roulette player, made a bet, but other numbers fell out. A different color.
Again, I caused my mom's trouble. Nobody, and again me. Eternal-problem-Damon!
"How I hate you, degenerate! - I remembered Giuseppe's poisonous words. - If you were a sloop... I wouldn't have to drag that load through life!"
Maybe my father was right? I used to blame Giuseppe, but now he is no longer alive, and my mother's problems periodically appear. Because of me...
It can be argued that no one is immune from problems, but for some reason it was I, then still a small cell, who grabbed the uterus, fighting for my life, thereby pulling a terrible chain reaction ... Some trouble I have a body. Face. Name.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408398   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 14:54
- We need to break up. From the very beginning, what was happening between us resembled an act of forgetting, as if we were trying so much to forget in each other's arms. But we both understand that this is the wrong love. Illusion, the desire to be needed by at least someone, the desire to love anyone, such as you.
After Nikki's words, everything went into place: both the girl's nervousness and her desire to be as far away from me as possible. The phrases sounded monstrously accusatory, they penetrated like sharp nails inside, leaving only hats on the surface. But at the same time, I was grateful to the girl for finding the strength and saying everything as it is, instead of continuing this strange and not very pleasant dance of misunderstanding for both of us.
- Are you sure? Maybe... - I paused, wondering what role Max played in this. - Have you been thinking about this all this time?
- Yes... I'm sorry... - Nikki swallowed nervously, but continued to endure my gaze steadfastly. - I weighed, evaluated and realized that it is wrong to continue to torment you and yourself.
- Is it me? - It was important for me to know, rather instructively, what was the impetus for the breakup - myself or something over which I am not subject.
- No, you have absolutely nothing to do with it. It sounds very hackneyed, but you are really very nice, good, kind and helpful, but...
Her words took my breath away, and mentally I added: "You're a very cool guy, but you're only a friend to me."
- But... - Nikki hushed up, not knowing what else to add. What was happening was not easy for her, so I hurried to the rescue:
"But you don't have feelings for me that would help us create a lasting union," it sounded somewhat theatrical, but that's the first thing that came to my mind. After all, all productions are taken entirely or partially from life.
Besides, I didn't want to break up badly, Nikki was there for me in serious moments for me, so she just didn't deserve me to splash out my discontent and bitterness from the breakup on her. We are adults and understand that you will not be forcibly cute. And to hold another through blackmail or some other extortion is low, stupid and selfish.
"Jeffrey, I'm guilty that...--Nikki began, but I interrupted her.
- You're completely innocent. At that point, we both wanted what we got. Now, after thinking, you realized that you need to turn in the other direction. I get it. And I accept, no matter what I think and feel about it. Because seeing you all on your nerves is much worse than accepting the fact of separation at a time. I can handcuff you to the battery and persuade you to stay with me, but will we be happier?
№ 408197   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:11
Time to hear yourself and understand what you want today.
№ 408027   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2020 / 11:27
- I live here ... What could be better than the sea? His breath is pure. It is not subject to despots. On the surface, they can still fight, kill each other, but once they plunge, plunge into the sea, their power ends. Only here is a person truly free.
Quote Explanation: Series 1. "Iron Whale".
№ 407722   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2020 / 13:42
He wanted to become the almighty god of fragrance as he was in his fantasies, but now in the real world and above real people. And he knew it was in his power. For people can close their eyes and not see greatness, horror, beauty, and plug their ears, and not hear people or words. But they can't resist the fragrance. For fragrance is the brother of breath. With a fragrance, it will enter people, and they will not be able to protect themselves from it if they want to live. And the fragrance penetrates into the very depths, right in the heart, and there makes a categorical judgment about sympathy and contempt, about disgust and attraction, about love and hatred. Whoever owns the smell owns the hearts of men.
№ 406922   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2020 / 12:48