breath [Theme] Page 7

Early spring, night, dark forest, the swamp. In light cheese pine forest, the snow still in some places, and in the warm forests of fir trees on the hill are already dry. I walk in the dense spruce forest, in the dark barn. I stand silent, listening.
Around the black trunks of fir trees, followed the cold yellow sunset. And amazing silence, when you hear the heartbeats and their own breathing. Thrush on a spruce top visittibet lazily and loudly. Whistle, listen, and in response to his silence...
№ 386667   Added MegaMozg 24-01-2020 / 23:10
She laughed, and clay felt her breath, and thought about the heat, about how people are warm, heat comes from the inside out as it moves over you and disappears, then back here, and nothing is permanent...
№ 386115   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 10:32
Hands touching heaven - I can feel the pulse of the parents,
Feet touching the earth I feel their breath and cry!
№ 385579   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2020 / 10:24
I think he wanted to help his nine year old daughter to understand why he loved a woman who was lying passed out on the couch in the living room. But the lesson went to waste. I never understood why it was necessary to take hair from my mother's pale cheek, why he had wrapped her with a blanket with such tenderness that I could hardly breathe. Dad wasn't doing it out of duty - he cared about her, because it was required of his heart. Father was disarmed before the mother.
№ 385342   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2019 / 05:24
Whisper. Breath. The rhythm of sex can not be confused with it. A short scream. Laughter.
№ 383934   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2019 / 19:00
- You know, someone once told me to grieve for a loved person the same thing to hold your breath, ' she began, rushing gaze at the amazingly clear sky, smiling corners of his lips. Sometimes we're holding breath for too long, it begins to slowly kill us... it's been two years, Toby.
№ 383666   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2019 / 10:14
Arms and legs with no head and a strong "dyhalka" - just "sticks" !
№ 378861   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2019 / 23:45
Scratched, but still shiny black flanks of the accordion went back and forth, when Dad's hands were clutching the dusty fur, causing them to suck air in and push it back. On these mornings in the kitchen Dad gave accordion life. In my opinion, if you really think these words have meaning.
How do we determine whether we have before us?
Look, if breathing.
№ 378191   Added Viker 11-09-2019 / 08:16
Do more while breathing.
№ 377405   Added MegaMozg 29-08-2019 / 13:00
What's wrong with you?
- Listen to your breath. I never thought it was so nice.
- I also. To hear your breathing... perfectly.
- You know, the man makes 23,040 breaths a day. Let's breathe together every day. In the same room, same air, 23,040 times a day.
1 Season 31 Series
№ 375483   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2019 / 00:02
When I heard that sound
When the walls came down
I was thinking about you
About you
When my skin grows old
When my breath runs cold
I'll be thinking about you
About you
When I run out of air to breathe
It's your ghost I see
I'll be thinking about you, about you
It was almost love it was almost...
When I heard this sound,
When the walls fell,
I was thinking about you,
About you.
When my skin get old
When my breath begins to be cold,
I'll be thinking about you
About you.
When I run out of air to breathe
It's your Ghost I see
I'll be thinking about you, about you.
It was almost love it was almost...
№ 374321   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2019 / 22:06
Beware, when breathing in the back - don't be afraid, when in the face!
№ 371516   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2019 / 16:03
Reality is like a journey through unpredictable routes. She says: "Come with me, I'll show you something interesting! Just be sure to go ahead, open the door and you will see what you never saw, felt and did not know."
You're the author of your life, and you set the pace. You're applying the impulse - the universe responds with the form.
Be in touch with your soul. Trust her. Act according to her desires. The only way you vylepil their hands harmonious and correct silhouette. Right for you and right for your precious life.
Be brave! Embodies everything that you think is important. You'd be surprised how transformed your reality. In any unusual places you will visit, what feelings and sensations you experience, which the ease, freedom and authenticity will you acquire!
Breath.
You're the author of your life, and you set the pace.
Exhale.
Dance in ecstasy with reality. Move in and live!
№ 345274   Added MegaMozg 30-09-2018 / 08:14
His father worked for the old Steak watts. Everyone grumbled that he had, say, bad breath. And he answered that he was bad breath bad. Worse, when the person is not breathing.
№ 334087   Added Viker 19-07-2018 / 14:08
I sometimes feel that the air of this world is not enough, so I continued to breathe.
Sometimes it feels like the air this world is not enough to keep me breathing.
№ 317320   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2018 / 18:04