arrogance [Theme] Page 1

We're late for hell! Make way for the chariot!
№ 444195   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2022 / 09:06
Who are Vera Sidelnikova and Alexandrina Olga.
№ 444194   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2022 / 04:21
- In general, no. What about yours?
- In general, no. What about yours?
№ 442971   Added Viker 06-08-2022 / 21:51
Arrogance and pride are the servants of the devil.
№ 440738   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2022 / 09:54
- You always look down on everyone with contempt. But when you need to save one stupid girl - you are completely useless!
№ 439114   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 21:01
- Shut up and listen, - the Doctor sternly cut him off. - I am older and wiser than you. My memories may have gone, but morale is intact. You left Gallifrey in a fit of vexation, in a stolen TARDIS, when your fellow High Councilors refused to put up with your arrogance. You selfishly took Susan with you because you liked her company, you didn't think what breaking up with Gallifrey meant to her.
№ 429107   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:18
He looked defiantly at the Eye. The war has gone on for too long. She has claimed too many lives. He could not come to terms with what his own people had become. The war changed them. The desire to survive at any cost, arrogance and belief in their own infallibility led the Time Lords on a dark path. At some point, they stopped appreciating what they had to keep as a shrine. Instead of leading the young races into the future, they easily sacrificed other people's lives, dooming entire worlds to oblivion.
№ 428924   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:45
Augustine declared the knowledge of the world useless: without multiplying human happiness, it absorbs the time necessary for contemplation of sublime things. It distracts from the divine, fetishizes the earthly and strengthens in man the arrogance of the conqueror of nature and the painful desire for domination over the world.
№ 426486   Added MegaMozg 25-08-2021 / 14:51
One who does not pay attention to the creations around him is too much immersed in the creation of his own mind, in his own thoughts and emotions. If your thoughts and emotions have become more precious to you than the creator's creations, then your perception is a complete catastrophe. You didn't understand how life works at all.
№ 425855   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:37
Working at the congress, in its commissions, gave me the opportunity to personally get acquainted with almost all the leaders of our country. With the exception of N.I. Ryzhkov and N.A. Nazarbayev, all the other leaders, and above all B.N. supported her. Of course, before the Congress, all attention and all hopes were associated with Boris N. Yeltsin. My disappointment was terrible. I saw a rather limited person, absolutely unprepared for the role of a reformer and reformer of the USSR. He was especially irritated by the feigned democratism of the nomenklatura worker - on the one hand, familiar relations with people, on the other, incredible arrogance. And this mixture of incompatible made him completely fake. When I realized this, I was struck by the general euphoria of his supporters, because there were many smart people among them.
Quote Explanation: Years of perestroika
№ 422142   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 03:54
- It's one thing to have money and quite another to be rich.
№ 421453   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2021 / 01:03
I proclaim war. Not between nations: I have the words to express contempt for the cursed policies of European dynasties that incite selfishness and arrogance between peoples. There will be wars like never before on Earth.
№ 420183   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2021 / 00:00
I'm just a person who will be crushed by my own arrogance.
№ 419376   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 11:54
Ridiculous people who are proud of what is not in our power. One says, "I'm better than you: I have a lot of land, and you starve to death." "I'm a former consul," says another. "I'm a procurator," you hear from the third. "I have curly hair," says the fourth. The horse, meanwhile, will not say to the horse, "I am better than you, because I have a lot of food, enough oats; I have a bridle with a gold notch, a popona - colored", but only: "I am better than you, because it is faster." In general, every animal is better or worse solely on its merits or disadvantages. Are only people who do not value moral qualities? - Should we pay attention only to hair, dress and origin?
№ 417952   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 11:00
Only a person who is weak in spirit can consider himself superior to others and look at others with contempt.
№ 415577   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2021 / 18:45