criminals and crime [Theme] Page 5

- The same Drill Bueller?
Yeah.
- You know, that their brother Sean is afraid of everything Bandos?
- Yes? Well, now they frighten me.
4 Season 5 Series
№ 387525   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2020 / 12:11
- I don't know. My victims have the money, and it's an obvious bandit. Power can be bought with money, so I took a very precious, more precious than human life and cost of the murder.
That's my warehouse.
Wow. Maybe easier for us to show that stolen recently?
- Mevis get a report of the theft last week! I'm sorry, the receptionist probably moved...
- Good sense of humor. You fill the garage with backside on the front? As for the dishwasher, then look for only the extreme shelving, it is already easier.
- Not much. We don't know what is valuable, what killed Barney. Silverware, appliances, electronics. Yes, there are values on two hundred thousand. Such insurance wouldn't cover. About look, drive with Crazy. Funny show. And this ball. Well, graphics card. Why did you steal this?
- My dream is to visit Paris.
Is a beautiful city. Next time bring a snow globe, and this is Seattle and the Space needle, not the Eiffel tower, weirdo.
1 Season 19 Series
№ 387374   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2020 / 13:18
- You see what he's doing. [escaping from the police on the convertible slashed the tires on the thorn and began to run away on the discs at a speed of 4 km/h] Okay, stop making him miserable. Overtake and brake.
- What's the matter officer?!
- Johnny Dee, get drunk in bars and going out with strippers.
- What can I say, help the state earn.
And take for yourself? Here is an idiot. Despite the obvious stupidity you're robbed... But there's a little bad news.
Oh, come on. From whom I take it and steal - insured. And the news is I get to see Tiffany?
1 Season 19 Series
№ 387373   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2020 / 13:10
We wish you sent to the attorney General a request to start a secret investigation involving a Grand Jury about possible ties Alderman Gibbons to organized crime, money laundering and extortion.
- ...Superintendent Teresa, don't be silly, I understand Hugh Killian, let's untwist this tangle as we can and tighten the loop, but Alderman Gibbons!..
- I don't close a case of Killian, until it lead us to the Gibbons. If it were not for Gibbons, who has not been to protect the people like Killian.
Quote Explanation: Ronin Gibbons is a senior official, Hugh Killian - cruel gangster.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 386445   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2020 / 11:56
He's a very cool guy, okay?
- I understand.
- No, no, no, listen to me, it's Hugh Killian, he's the boss, the real. This nail look can.
- I said I understood.
Whatever happens - don't ask questions, don't paint me in a bad light. What he didn't say, "Yes, sir", "Well, sir", "Can I kiss your ass sir?".
1 Season 10 Series
№ 386440   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2020 / 11:46
Today we arrested four gang members responsible for the massacre in Lincoln Park. I say "we" because it is the achievement of our community. And I know that in our community we are not just badge numbers and titles, we are mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, daughters and sons. We are people and this work affects us. I know we are all dissatisfied with something, I too, we don't have enough people, we need new equipment, more safe cars and I promise that eventually I will solve these problems. But even all the people and technology in the world can eradicate crime. And here's where we come in. And we should use the most powerful weapon in our Arsenal. You know what? Indifferent. We return the city to the people and remind the criminals who's boss. You know, when I first became a COP, it seemed to me that this is the best job in the world because I could protect people. Not only citizens, but also their fellow officers. And that hasn't changed.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 386436   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2020 / 11:38
In Chicago the cops and criminals have always played cat-and-mouse. At the world fair in 1893, inspector John, collected three hundred of the choicest young men, they mingled with tourists and guarded guests. They made 845 arrests, returned 861 items to their rightful owners and guarded by the world's first Ferris wheel from bullies. These days, though the rules have changed, but the principle remains the same - to fool the bad guys.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 384714   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2019 / 12:06
- If I ask too many questions - they have to calculate.
- You talk like a COP, start thinking like a criminal. What will you do gangster, if his gang went on a case without him?
- Will try to join in...
- Here and try.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 384710   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2019 / 11:58
And where is the office of public Prosecutor, FSB, FSKN, courts? I believe that it is a failure of the entire system of law enforcement. Local and regional authorities where were they that, saw nothing?
№ 384317   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2019 / 18:48
With regard to the terrible situation in Kushchevskaya and Gus-Khrustalny, it revealed not only the bodies of internal Affairs, the fact that all authorities have failed.
№ 384316   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2019 / 18:46
They want to take the subway to Mexico?
Quote Explanation: Seeing how criminals stole part of the metro run on it.
№ 383310   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2019 / 16:42
For a COP in Chicago most pleasant, the fact that he has a lot of friends. But if you work undercover, like me, the whole day pretending your enemies are your friends and Vice versa. This is enough to confuse who is who.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 383303   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2019 / 13:08
The most difficult is to be a hero when you don't expect. It is much easier to be a criminal.
7 Season 6 Series
№ 382461   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2019 / 14:26
The larger and tsentralizovannaya the society becomes, the greater the number of socially irresponsible individuals it generates. The anonymity of society creates a riot, or scornful indifference. Therefore, the age of centralization is the age of young offenders and sexual predators.
№ 380717   Added Viker 18-10-2019 / 08:29
Is here we're cops and criminals, and everything... "innocent".
- Yes, everything and anyone.
Quote Explanation: About jail.
3 Season 10 Series
№ 379081   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2019 / 17:33