criminals and crime [Theme] Page 3

- Then you were wrong Zaitsev. Then your best bet would be to go to the executioners!
№ 407474   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2020 / 13:33
Men, she said, are pushed into crime by money, anger, or someone else's words. However, with women, things are different. Women kill because someone is in their way.
№ 402880   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 17:06
- And do you know, Mr. Sloan, how to determine if a monstrous criminal to release? He really reformed, or just says what he wants to hear? He drinks from a flask. - Let him live a day in which all his deeds are perpetrated with impunity, and see what happens.
№ 402148   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2020 / 07:15
Everyone loves to search for aliens, but I think we are the aliens. We are the descendants of the troublemakers from other planets. Just like Australia was a prison to England, where they banished all their criminals, the same can be said about the Land. This is the planet where they dropped us off. We - crazy fucking people out of nowhere, just a handful of garbage.
Quote Explanation: From the book "the Dirt. Mötley Crüe. The recognition of the world's most notorious rock band".
№ 402007   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2020 / 15:57
- No place for me. I'm not a spouse, not Uhtred Koceski, not Uhtred of bebbanburg, Uhtred is not Ragnarson. I'm not even a criminal.
- I would say that you each of these people. The offender exactly the rules you disobey. You follow what you believe and that's fine.
№ 401825   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2020 / 15:54
When committing crimes, not thinking about the consequences, you feel guilty. But when I do it, thinking about the consequences, experiencing the torments of hell.
№ 400692   Added MegaMozg 18-07-2020 / 10:27
- The South American cartels and distributors Miami always had the advantage, you know it. And to win this war, we needed something new. Therefore, the management of the DEA is decided, we will create something radical - we will deploy the largest business in the city and discard all the rest of the market. So we can control the quality of incoming goods, will be able to control the flow and ultimately will be able to close it. We have created a program: the cartel, sanctioned by the government.
- We know that the government is shit, this is not news. But we all had to be different.
№ 399925   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2020 / 21:15
- So why seek death?
- Seek to die? You misunderstand - we are already living dead, Rock. Dutch, Balalaika, Chang, and others. Each of those who walk in the land of Roanapur. Although we differ from the actual dead.
- Differ?
- Yes, they are. Alive, dead - not the case. If you cling to life, the fear has blinded your eyes. If you have no fear of death, unable to fight, at least until the Second Coming.
Quote Explanation: Howl wants to fight for fun.
№ 398910   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 16:12
There is a suspicion that the "superior" is none other than the man who never becomes an adult. Children can not understand why it is impossible to get the moon in the sky and why they are not allowed to go to the toy store and pick out anything you like. Growing up, they become more realistic. Their desires become more Mature - as well as methods of realization of these desires. But some people never manage to get rid of your child "piecemessage" feeling that they should have everything they want. And if they are characterized by more pronounced and high dominance, there is a high possibility that they will become "superworm".
№ 395288   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:15
Piracy is a perfect way of life for "superware". It can Rob you cut their throats, burn the city, abducting women. It can fulfill all my childhood fantasies, full of aggression and violence.
№ 395286   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:15
Theft - the most primitive and most common of all types of crimes, and most thieves recognize that they are, in fact, "parasites on the body of society" that rejects them. "Superior", but would never admit. He belongs to vysokokonkurentnyj personalities. And such people are caught in a permanent desire for novelty and adventure. Somewhere in the secret depths of his soul, at the subconscious level, he knows he is worthy of fame and glory and worthy of honour to be "somebody" in the eyes of others. Ideally, he wants to lead a life that would allow him to freely steal and (sometimes) rape.
№ 395284   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:14
Bless father, for I have sinned.
- Have we met?
- How do I know? So you need to do to atone for the murder? To Read "Ave Maria"?
- I don't know, Charles. How do you atone for sins?
- You know me. God made a deal: I'm not asking why He is suffering bastards, like you, and he guides my hand.
- So you're the hand of God? And what do you want?
- First to look you in the eye and say that I know everything.
№ 394844   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 15:12
You're doubting Thomas. Personally, I have enough of God in heaven and another villain in prison.
№ 394829   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 14:27
Know that would not have happened, the last face you'll see on this earth will not be the person other.
№ 394712   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 16:33