criminals and crime [Theme] Page 4

No more nasty, pathetic and ridiculous spectacle in the courtroom, than love a couple of criminals pounced on each other with accusations, protests and abuse, regardless of anything else, just to save his own life at the expense of his recent beloved.
№ 394447   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 16:45
- If you play by the rules never win.
- You break Galactic laws 2418 times.
And always prevailed.
№ 394436   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 16:12
- The Galaxy has become five scum less.
- Leading the search for new scum.
Quote Explanation: Miss fortune takes pentakill.
№ 394428   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 15:48
So, he brings girls here, what makes him asshole of the week, but he still fills its planes children, and this is the Nobel prize for idiocy.
Quote Explanation: Charles and Alice track down the culprit who trades people.
№ 394383   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 06:18
- Anyway, there is a clear divide between who we are and those whom we pursued.
But hell is there?
- Yes, so we know where to cross it.
№ 394377   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 06:00
Luke, you talk in your sleep.
- Because I don't see the whole picture, Loki. Because you and the couple chose sadism and ruthless murder of innocent people. I am sleeping sheep just because they do not see the point in your criminal acts. Don't know the meaning. And I will never understand Loki. When you finally kill me, I... I'll be dead and you'll be a murderer. Here, perhaps, and all. This makes no sense. There is nothing magical or special. It's just disgusting, wrong, vile and completely useless, like you and those pricks who walk behind you, painted like the Ghost faces.
Quote Explanation: While in captivity of three young psychopaths, Luke listened as Loki told him about the atrocities that he did.
№ 393705   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:58
To be on the run is to be in hell, especially for those who has yet to become a hardened criminal.
№ 393519   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 09:42
- Monsieur, do not go there! There is such a terrible gang that even the patrol turned around and left them in the other direction.
Yeah! Here is where I can vent my bad mood!
A real musketeer!
№ 392071   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2020 / 18:48
It's strange, but it is well known that professional criminals often conduct their own diaries-a memoir, then they also convict. It is a kind of disease, like megalomania.
№ 391790   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 20:12
- Stop lying, Romashkin! I'm all about you know! Well, admit me at least, one on one, that you are not a teacher, but who?
- Honestly?
- Honestly.
- A quick con...
- No, well... how can you talk seriously? Well, why don't you just say that I'm an ordinary policeman?
I can't tell...
№ 390803   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2020 / 09:42
- We have a criminal, a fugitive! Counselor!
- Your counselor?
My!
Strict, perhaps?
Strict!
And to call it as?
- Evgenie Dmitrievich!
Wait...
- And the name?
Ubegaet!
Boy, are you in the camp doing?
- Have a rest!
- You relax!
№ 390797   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2020 / 09:24
The people defending the criminal, worse than criminal himself.
№ 389652   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2020 / 18:45
- Sherman won't talk until Knox is covering for him. It is impossible to pursue him.
- When I'm done, I won't have to chase him, he will come for me.
You're just a woman.
- You're damn right.
№ 389279   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:18
History remembers the names of the psychopaths, rapists, serial killers, but those who stopped them.
№ 389144   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2020 / 03:16
Comment

- It's like a weapon in Switzerland, firearms are supposed to have every male citizen and are allowed to use it for self defense. As a result - in Switzerland the highest number of deaths from firearms, but the lowest rate of crimes. This is because the majority of murders occurs during of self-defense. Nobody runs with a gun on the street to shoot at passers-by for fun. In other countries, the government is loudly shouting that guns are dangerous, to ordinary people it is impossible to give up, because they are bad and then staged a mass slaughter. But the folly, the terrorists need unarmed victims. Or that COP that gave up a gun, immediately runs to kill everyone left and right? And he's the same person, as a society and is the law. Criminals don't care about the law, they were criminals and any laws to procure weapons. If only here in Switzerland or in Israel, a thief breaking into his house, simply kill the owners of the house in self-defence, remaining in the live and property, here is the rest of the people, or pacifists, who have no weapons, risking their lives, health and property.
№ 388908   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2020 / 23:03