mask [Theme] Page 4

Live encounters in OffLine are better than false phrases in OnLine
Walk with a person, hang out together, communicate looking into each other's eyes - only in this way you will recognize him, but not by reports, there are only masks and lies.
№ 406228   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2020 / 10:57
Social network - corruption of souls of mankind.
In social networks, and wives and husbands, For five ten thousand, or even more, In sex groups, chat rooms ... Flirting with them, with someone there... Whose daughter, son, and husbands, Yes did not know the mother, whom she gave birth. Photo in the publicity, Saw someone's wife. From chest pain, I took it and left. He deserved it, Mat through the mat, for lying his Soul callous, rudeness, humiliation, With an insult to her, Changing the masks on his face, Like that Judas Iscariot, Ghost, like a monster. No, even worse! He's a Thief! Time thief! A crook, a pervert to the fullest! Broadcasting himself to young girls, And even in the group took part, young girls filmed, And every week give him, Any, and even young, But every girl loves her own, like a soul native. It's bad that they go to the side, look for another, But, the hatred of lies has been revived in her even more, She departs from people like you, the Bible itself says: "People are goats!" for unrepentant sins, Who is it? - ...!!! A clown with eggs in his hands! The whole world recognized you, Pedophile, Goat, Maniac!
№ 405678   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2020 / 15:21
The soul hides ugliness under the mask of beauty.
№ 403478   Added wisewords 05-09-2020 / 18:30
We all, without exception, wear a kind of mask on our hearts.
№ 403414   Added MegaMozg 03-09-2020 / 22:21
What connects the mask and the loneliness? Obvious answer: eliminate the exposure mask, shipment visibility, in German it is called Maskenfreiheit, the freedom given by the mask. Not to see means to Dodge the possibility of being rejected, as well as the possibility of adoption - balm love.
№ 400605   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2020 / 09:51
We all wear masks, the last time really medical, but I'm not about them.
I'm talking about those that hide the real us.
Mask, filter, make-up, which is completely ingrained into the skin.
We want to be liked by everyone, losing himself present.
We follow the rules and are afraid of being judged, but is it happiness to lose yourself?
I realized that I want to be who I am. Neither want to be better or worse.
I want to behave as I want. Love who I want, to do as I want and not to regret what I did.
I open the door to a new life where I won't feel guilty or too complex.
I just want to be myself and be happy.
Release Date: 11.07.2020
№ 400517   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 19:12
- I don't know why you want Liam to be honest with you, when you're not honest with him.
What are you talking about?
- I thought you hated masks, and she its generally not removed. I mean that you absolutely do not want anyone to know the real Fallon. So.
№ 400262   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 01:54
Everyone says that I'm always happy and never feel pain
But I just never removed the mask, and was silent...
№ 398690   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2020 / 22:06
To be naked is to be oneself.
To be naked is to be seen naked from the side and at the same time not aware of their nakedness himself. Naked body to be naked, must be seen as an object. The naked body reveals itself. Nude model on display.
To be naked is to be without masks.
To be public means to transform the surface of his own skin, the hairs of his own body in a mask that is impossible to remove. Nude has the possibility of becoming a naked body. Nakedness - clothing.
№ 397470   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 16:33
If someone took off the mask, it does not mean that you see his real face.
№ 396848   Added Viker 03-06-2020 / 09:35
Sometimes there are masks that are better not to remove.
Quote Explanation: When you purchase "the torment of Liandri".
№ 395022   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 18:36
Something, or rather someone, is now here. I've never seen this ... way before. The man behind the mask. He came here with a clear intention. And what is even more alarming, it all kind of makes it clear that it is hunting. Judging from his beats he's not one of those who came to this place against their will. Is it possible that there is something more that I could understand?
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict of Shadows (Michael Myers).
№ 394160   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:43
Boxers always wearing gloves, maintaining a safe distance, but instead of a mask - mouth guard for teeth!
№ 393017   Added Viker 02-05-2020 / 10:36
If you wear a mask, everything about you has to change.
№ 391155   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2020 / 07:21
You know why America is more sick than in Japan? Yes, you just compare how they wear masks... [ the photo masks of superheroes which covers the upper part of the face and the ninja with the mask leaving exposed only a narrow strip of the eyes. ]
№ 390684   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2020 / 13:42