mask [Theme] Page 2

And so my days passed: I entered the role.
№ 432363   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2021 / 23:39
Mark: He's the real one. Now you have seen.
№ 431354   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2021 / 22:42
“It's not for her,” the Doctor said. - If you had a mask of triumphant complacency, you know ... - he paused, and Freddie finally managed to open the window, - I would borrow it from you! Let's run, Rose!
№ 429584   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:32
We run through life, losing and gaining, we count money, destroy health, spend time on empty people, spending it not where we want, and not with those who are needed. What's inside? What will be left of you if you remove all the masks? What does your inner child look like and what does he really want? Clearly not Martini and treshka in the center.
№ 426819   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 13:12
Most believe that it is a shame to be a patriot now. Fashion chovers tolerance and asceticism into people, dresses in unisex, oversize and masks. I periodically feel sick of the imposed need to observe political correctness. Society, in fact, does not exist, there is an abyss between generations, between rich and poor abyss. And we think about how visiting traders and persons of non-traditional orientation would not be offended, but we forget about each other, Russian citizens who are subjected, frankly speaking, to methodical destruction from all sides. And no Mongol yoke is needed.
№ 426785   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:53
The vulgar prose, longing and deceit! ..
№ 423685   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2021 / 11:21
- I heard I had to leave in a hurry.
- Times are not easy now.
- And what are you going to do?
I'm tired of wearing masks and running from my past.
№ 422881   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 23:09
- When we have been dealing with the coronavirus for a year and a half, we have understood some things. <... > For the second time, those who have already been ill began to get sick. And I say again, we need to revaccinate. <... > Herd immunity is still something ephemeral. I compared it to Bigfoot. Everyone has heard that it is somewhere, someone has seen, but in fact...
- Well, please, in Israel, herd immunity has been achieved, but they do not open the country. [remark by Vladimir Solovyov]
- There are no fools here, Jews live here. In fact, we are not saying that herd immunity has been achieved, we are saying that Israel has been vaccinated with a certain percentage of the population that can give herd immunity. <... > If you ask my opinion, we will not voluntarily get vaccinated. Even though you play five cars, at least ten ... It's a shame. It's a shame when they play cars to save your health. <... > Carrot will not help here, only a stick. <... > Nowhere in the world do they donate blood for antibodies in order to make a vaccine. Nowhere, including Russia... there are no official recommendations. It's a curiosity that leads to a lot of sorrows. You're not vaccinated - go get vaccinated, regardless of whether you were sick or not. You were sick with one virus, and the vaccine protects against everyone. If you are vaccinated, and if you have more than eight months since the first vaccination - go, get vaccinated. That's it, period. <... > Masks won't save you from the coronavirus, well, gloves are just stupid. Why close enterprises, send to "remote", we have the right?... Self-isolation... to be placed under house arrest, to be forced to wear masks - this can be forced, and the only thing that can help, vaccination - it is impossible? I don't like logic at all. We'll get to that anyway.<... > You have to take care of yourself. Start to harden, start losing weight, start moving, get natural, the strongest is natural immunity. <... > Those who are now making decisions at the top, they must understand for themselves - voluntary vaccination has failed in our country. It won't be. Everything that you could do with your cars, posters, persuasion - have already been done. Despite the fact that there is a "fifth column" of doctors who dissuade ... <... > In war as war.
Release Date: 15.06.2021
№ 420815   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2021 / 13:12
Having chosen the wrong roles, we play silent films in masks.
№ 420709   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2021 / 21:57
Every deep mind needs a mask: I will say more - every high mind constantly forms a mask.
№ 420188   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2021 / 00:15
To understand Nietzsche means to take off the masks he wore, to realize the thinker's right to provocation, epotage, challenge, play, tomfoolery and grimacing ...
№ 420187   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2021 / 00:12
when the soul is naked in it.
№ 417523   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 10:18
put it on!
Release Date: 14.02.2021
№ 416995   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 06:24
You can not be afraid to show your face, so long as it does not betray feelings.
№ 416570   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2021 / 10:15