birds [Theme] Page 4

Most writers do not understand literature any more than birds understand ornithology.
№ 432675   Added Viker 07-12-2021 / 12:07
I walked along a long corridor. As long as the troubles I have lived. And at the same time, as fleeting and fast as the swing of a bird. I was able to overcome it. Going out into the hall with accutana fragrance and lust
№ 431213   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:25
She sighed and rushed down.
№ 430163   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:59
They want to live - like birds of the air, but they live - immersed in the tenacious, merciless, dragging swamp of material interests.
№ 428853   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:33
- Not looking back does not mean forgetting the past. Forget what happened, but remember the lesson you learned.
Quote Explanation: you
№ 428452   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:30
- And I want to know everything about you. Your every line, every dash. I want to know every part of you. Every beat of your heart.
- And I want to know everything about you. Your every line,...
№ 428252   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:20
And the birds in the heights screamed gleefully, singing the sun, the sky and life itself.
Quote Explanation: you
№ 428087   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:54
Emptiness always strives to be filled with something. The burnt-out wastelands are overgrown with grass. empty cabinets are filled with rubbish. Birds make nests in empty attics. Only one kind of emptiness cannot be filled - the place of a dear person who has departed. Whoever you meet later, whoever you love, whoever you spend time with, the emptiness in the space of life that remained after his departure will not be filled with anything and will not overgrow. Although you will try to compensate for the loss with something, so as not to go crazy. Work, communication, travel, charity - you will grab onto any business that will not leave time to smear tears down your face.
№ 427468   Added Viker 14-09-2021 / 11:17
Evening silence and stars,
Birds fly into the nests.
As if in an unknown distance
I'm melting in a sweet haze.
No one will break my silence and no one will know that I am in paradise.
№ 427176   Added MegaMozg 05-09-2021 / 22:15
The bird is a swift gesture of space.
№ 426895   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2021 / 12:33
Golden fields, where are you?
Quote Explanation: Translated by V. Levik
№ 425920   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:49
Faster than birds in their dreams.
№ 423696   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2021 / 11:54
The destinies of people exist in history, and history, given from above by laws, determines the troubles and joys, successes and sorrows of any of us, each temporal and temporary human fate, for which a brief moment of its earthly existence contains the immensity of the universe, with the wonders of distant lands and diamond placers of countless mountain worlds in the ocean of heaven.
Before descending from the mountain of the tower to the firmament of the earth and immersing the mind in the teem of passions of the topical, in the vanity of vanity, in destinies that do not know the highest destiny of their own - for so, close- close, weatherly, from 1328 to 1341 we will look at the now disturbing history of the birth of the earth - we will observe from a height what happened in the world to the beginning of the events described, in order to understand, to what and why were the works and exploits of the now disappeared people and what was the meaning of what the Moscow prince Ivan Kalita did in the outcome of the first half of the harsh and sorrowful fourteenth century.
A bird that flies above the ground, stretching its beak and stubbornly waving its wings, sees forests and fields, sees villages smoking smoke, and for it the secret meaning of human existence is indulgent. Whose horses move down there, along the thin twists of the roads? What rumor do people interpret? From peaceful fires or military fires rise fire and pillars of hot bitter air, dangerous wings spread in the aer? The bird does not know history, and a person who is unable to fly above the earth sometimes sees much more than a bird, for he looks with a spiritual eye and sees the indistinguishable from a height, but intelligible to the mind, sees not only the fire of the living, but also the glow of the spiritual flame, sees the ups and downs of the fire with which the destinies of peoples live and move.
And first of all, looking from the height of earthly existence, let us be amazed and horrified by how the spiritual fire of Byzantium withered and faded by the beginning of the fourteenth century, as it was diminished, almost to the complete disappearance of its own - a light, until recently stretched out over the darkness of those languages and peoples.
Quote Explanation: Edition 1982. The novel is dedicated to the reign of Ivan Kalita - one of the most important periods in the history of the creation of the Moscow state. This is the third book in the Moscow Sovereigns series, preceded by the Younger Son and The Great Table novels.
№ 422944   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2021 / 11:27
The funny muttering of the magpie ...
№ 421641   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2021 / 21:06
- This is the mystery of the universe. When you achieve a goal, you should always find a new one, otherwise the absence of striving forward will lead us back. To the starting point.
№ 420386   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2021 / 05:09