The words of the gods called here.
Magic will give you signs.
On this night and this hour
I invoke the ancient power,
Power for the three sisters, for us.
We call for force. Give us strength.
Quote Explanation: Phoebe reads a spell
№ 421989   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 20:12
It is not magic that makes a person strong, but kindness and dignity.
№ 421933   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 17:24
- Do you think she's a witch? Kip whispered in her ear. Molly smiled back:
- If it's a witch, it's not dangerous... Look, she doesn't have a single wart! And the witch is immediately recognizable by the warts.
№ 419687   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2021 / 15:18
... The history of thought also provides us with the following lesson: from the fact that the scientific view is the best of the hitherto formulated ideas about the world, it is not necessary to conclude that it is final and comprehensive. It should not be overlooked that scientific generalizations are essentially nothing more than hypotheses invented to order the phantasmagoria of thought in the process of constant change, which we arrogantly call the world and the universe. In the final analysis, magic, religion, and science are merely modes of theoretical thinking, and just as science has supplanted its predecessors, in the future it may be replaced by another, more perfect hypothesis. Perhaps it will be a radically different view of things, or rather, on their shadows on the screen of the mind. a view that our generation cannot make the slightest idea of. The progress of knowledge is an endless advance towards an eternally elusive goal. And it is hardly necessary to grumble that this search has no end:
Quote Explanation: The "Golden Bove" of the famous English religious scholar and ethnologist James Fraser (1854-1941) belongs to the number of those and fundamental studies that are of enduring value to many generations of scientists. Having devoted his life to the study of folkloristics and history of religion, J. S. Fraser collected a huge amount of factual material that allowed him to show the connection between modern religions and primitive beliefs, to identify the earthly origins of the religious worldview with the help of the comparative-historical method.
№ 418544   Added MegaMozg 05-05-2021 / 16:45
You feel this connection with the Divine every second of your life. And the experience of divinity is not some kind of magic. It is so simple. It’s such a very sweet, sweet, pleasant feeling that I’m not alone here. Existence will always take care of me ...
№ 417400   Added Viker 22-04-2021 / 12:26
I look at women with interest, I'm curious to see how they try to please, attract attention, store in the soul and become that girl from the song - a vision, to pass so that everyone turns around. But, you know, normal men love women with smiles more than anything else. Not with those - filtered, which are born on the face exclusively for Instagram, but with sincere and real. They have some magic, a subtle manifestation of feelings, a special joy of life and the very promise of happiness that we look for in other people. Such women are always dreamed of, and they always achieve what girls with inflated lips, high heels and hungry eyes cannot achieve.
№ 417303   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2021 / 13:45
celibacy!
Release Date: 07.02.2021
№ 417109   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2021 / 23:09
Magic... isn't that the whole point? Evil, black magic; magic, which, instead of making people wonder and rejoice, turns them into angry bulls... but still magic. And what is the main secret of any magic? Deceit!
№ 417024   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 07:51
I discovered that I feel more alive than when I strain. When I'm in pain And I struggle to reach a lofty goal. And this struggle is the magic of life.
Quote Explanation: Dean Karnasis — marathon runner, former president of marketing
№ 416681   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 14:27
- Hands can be more eloquent than words, they can greet, thank, ask, pray ... Hands can do anything.
№ 415847   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 15:18
Magic was at the heart of the calculations of Pythagoras, hiding under the first scientific principles; she ruled empires with the lips of oracles, tyrants turned pale from her divinations on their thrones. She tied the minds of some to herself with the help of curiosity, others with the help of fear ...
№ 415783   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 12:03
The witch conjures only when it is really necessary. Working with magic is hard and not easy to keep it in check. We act differently. The witch notices everything that is happening around. The witch thinks with her head. The witch believes in herself.
№ 413966   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2021 / 12:42
“It never occurred to me to look at magic from this angle,” the demon admitted.
№ 413337   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2021 / 21:39
I hung up your dresses and conjured over them to make you come back. This I learned from you. Black magic and at the same time consolation. After all, a woman can leave her lover, but she will never give up her dresses.
№ 412531   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 09:09
I'll forget the year, the day, the number.
I'm lonely with a piece of paper.
Be Made, Enlightened by Suffering Words
inhuman magic!
№ 412453   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 05:15