magic [Theme] Page 4

In this business, the customer gets nothing but memories. What he bought remains with the one who sold it to him. That's where the real magic of cinema is. Do not trust those who say otherwise.
№ 411718   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 10:57
"Brilliant," Hermione said. - It's not magic - it's logic. Logical problem. By the way, many of the greatest wizards were at odds with logic, and if they got here, they would have stayed here forever.
№ 411545   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2021 / 01:24
- Oh-oh, I was alarmed like, aha-ha-ha. Magic ... Believe me, without any magic between a man and a woman, such witchcraft happens, no magician can create such a thing.
№ 408885   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2020 / 18:12
This is the great secret, magic of women - wherever they come, they manage to restore order and comfort.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408675   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 04:57
Witchcraft is a flame that shoots the face of the one who inflates it.
№ 406515   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2020 / 19:45
... Hatred is capable of mortifying, it has its own magic.
№ 406275   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2020 / 16:39
Each Sea Queen is born as a simple siren and only with a crown in return for a tail receives powerful tentacles that can hold back the onslaught of armies. She becomes a squid rather than a fish, and with this transformation, magic flourishes in the queen, great and indomitable. The one that changes the shape of the seas at the whim of the mistress. The Sea Queen is the Sea Witch.
№ 405488   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2020 / 12:27
I love autumn. I want to follow her and get lost forever in the autumn forests. I want to dissolve into autumn. In the fall, magic comes to life. The forests are engulfed in fire when you look at them with the eyes of birds. When I’m gone, I want my soul to become Autumn, ”the witch whispered.
№ 404965   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2020 / 16:42
I love all sorts of symbolism. That is, when life rhymes. It even seems to me that these rhymes can be faked - this is magic, sympathetic and very sympathetic to me. We kind of explain to the fat-assed clumsy fate what we want her to be, and sometimes she understands the hint.
№ 404673   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2020 / 21:30
- And what's the point?
- For the fact that my freedom is more precious to me than your magical power.
- And what is so expensive about it?
- Only a fool is incomprehensible that nothing is more precious than freedom, and no magic can be compared with it!
The librarian nodded and casually remarked:
- And we have sabbaths with half-naked witches.
- How half-naked? Andreas became interested.
№ 403925   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 21:18
Comment

- What makes you think that I should correspond to your idea of good behavior?
№ 403911   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 20:36
Comment

- The old fairy says, if someone believes in you, you will never be alone. The people love you.
- Pff... Love.
- Love is the greatest magic in the world!
- Really? Do you know what kind of brooch I sold? My father gave it to my mother because he loved her. She cherished her because she was from him. After her death, do you know what he did? He gave it to Regina because he loved her too. She treated it like garbage. His love was everything to my mother and nothing to my stepmother. You see, love does not retain its value. The only thing that has retained its value all this time is a brooch. And I can't afford to invest in anything less.
№ 403879   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 13:36
If there is something that you want most of all the blessings in the world, magic will help you get it.
№ 402634   Added MegaMozg 18-08-2020 / 15:45
Magic - earth. It is constant. The land can be carried from place to place, to throw into the sea, but it is less in the world. She'll just be in a different place. The amount of magic in the world consistently. Magic - fire. It's dangerous. By the fire to keep warm, to cook food. But behind him not to follow, as the house will turn to ashes, and the forest will destroy the fire. Magic can kill.
Magic - water. Its threads it permeates the whole world. Sometimes the water is easy to reach, sometimes almost impossible, but it does not change anything.
On dead stone falling rain. And deep in the earth can be hidden water mine. Magic is everywhere.
Magic - air. It is free. It is impossible to inhale and not exhale. It is impossible to gain a deep breath more than you do allows your body. Long training sessions will help, but the essence will not change.
And finally... the Magic alien people. Any person have to pay for it. Creatures born of magic, including you, it's not necessary. This is unlike some envy, many fear escalating into aggression. Magic is not for everyone.
№ 402395   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 11:39
She turned to the strongest side of his soul...
- World of bright spirits!
Before Adelaide was opened that remained from the cradle of the light side of magic and spirits... And now she could see their purpose and place in the universe.
- Mermaids, nymphs, dryads, women, guards, and other beings of light... It is the gift of the lonely and lost people. Their role is to help us to protect and guide when there is no power. They are the stewards of the miracle, are able to invest in hands and heads best of us a part of this world, that it did not lose its colors... it would Be very disappointing if we lose this ray of light...
Adelaide, collecting the light of his soul began to mend the wounds this side of the world.
- In the world there is another side... the World of dark spirits.
The remains of the locker smoldering, stunning emptiness from which he was protecting our world. Adelaide opened the truth - now she knew why the world needed the darkness...
- All creatures living in the shadows, sending nightmares that frighten us - soldiers and guards. They are the Nemesis that needs to be punished come down out of the way of people. They judge that needs to test us, filtering out the unworthy. They are the guardians, do not give to be in this world more evil. It would be unfair to leave them in this hour, because with them the person becomes stronger.
№ 402394   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 11:36