butterfly [Theme] Page 1

Butterflies are flowers that the wind accidentally plucked and breathed life into them as an apology.
№ 449725   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 19:48
How strange: there was a man - and disappeared. His things, his photographs, his mirrors, pillows, flowers and pencils remained, a million objects remained, a cocoon of things that surrounds any of us. But there are no butterflies in the cocoon. Flew away.
№ 442075   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2022 / 18:30
The sea is a multitude of worlds. This is a special universe. This is happiness. My feelings for him are a period of falling in love with a lifetime, when fireworks, butterflies, awe, trembling. When I see the sea, everything freezes in me. When I see the sea, everything falls into place. I love talking to him. It's like a confession. The soul is completely exposed and I am what I was intended to be. I am real. Admiring the waves, inhaling the salty breeze, I understand how missing such moments are. And I am immensely surprised how in a single moment everything, it would seem, the most confusing and insoluble, unraveled and resolved. But everything is very simple. Each of us has special places in this vast World. A place of strength, inspiration and peace. For me, it's the sea.
№ 441948   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2022 / 05:24
Butterflies in the stomach - the first sign of sexual arousal, in anticipation of a passionate desire to get true pleasure!
№ 441705   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2022 / 09:12
Unlike historical literature, in real life, stories do not reach us in their entirety, but in pieces and fragments, isolated segments and partial echoes: the full sentence is here, the fragment is there, the key is hidden somewhere in the middle. And, unlike any kind of literature, in real life we weave our stories from threads no thicker than the thin veins of a butterfly's wings.
№ 439693   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2022 / 18:18
“Look,” Arkady said suddenly, “a dry maple leaf has come off and is falling to the ground; its movements are completely similar to the flight of a butterfly. Isn't it strange? The most sad and dead is similar to the most cheerful and alive.
№ 438664   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:49
Waking up on the roof, I'll look down, no, it's no longer worth going for an encore ...
№ 431420   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2021 / 23:27
- We're flying!
- Like butterflies!
№ 421422   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2021 / 19:48
Butterflies attract the eye with their lightness and beauty, but no one pays attention to what they had to go through for this.
№ 420424   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2021 / 22:15
... She suddenly quickly touched her lips to my lips and ran away. I didn't even understand how this kiss happened. The rustle of the wind, the fleeting touch of a butterfly, which immediately flew away. In this magical moment, I felt such a surge of happiness that I almost fainted from an overabundance of feelings.
№ 419721   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2021 / 21:12
Deadly seduced by petals.
Quote Explanation: Hymn of Melancholy
№ 419162   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2021 / 17:48
there are not enough butterflies here ...
№ 417949   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 10:51
Oh my nostalgia, like a butterfly!
Having flown over hedges and fences,
around the corner of the last house in the village
a butterfly in the afternoon sees the sea...
I hear the sea making noise behind the wall.
I close the book. I lean against the wall.
In the next room, the clock strikes two.
"Sea, distant sea!" - I write on paper.
Ah, the sea! No wonder in the hieroglyph "sea"
there is a part meaning "mom".
Oh, mom! No wonder in French
the word "mother" sounds like "sea"...
Quote Explanation: ... in French , the word "mother" sounds like "sea"... — fr. mère ("mother") sounds just like mer ("sea").
№ 417942   Added Viker 27-04-2021 / 10:35
The butterflies in the stomach fly, every second they remind you of you.
№ 416632   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2021 / 03:12
I think this event, Biden's dictum, may be that little pebble that will drag a big avalanche. there are other metaphors: the butterfly's wing... (question by Dmitry Kulikov)
- Biden with his statement stressed: America is waging a new Cold War against Russia. And it served a certain service. If someone had illusions about this, then they are gone.
- I'd like to go back to the butterfly metaphor Butterfly still flew by? Will her wing lead to some tectonic shifts? (Question by Dmitry Kulikov)
- I think the butterfly has flown by. And the question is: will we allow the chain of events to begin, which can end very badly. Because looking at the current situation in Washington, I have a feeling that there are a lot of people who want war with Russia. We have to stop butterfly syndrome. The question is: how? Let's take a pause in relations with America.
№ 415498   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2021 / 17:06