disease [Theme] Page 1

“And so that I would not become exalted by the abundance of revelations, a thorn was given to me in the flesh, an angel of Satan, to buffet me, so that I would not become exalted” (2 Cor. 12:7).
№ 459975   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2023 / 14:21
Star fever is an extreme degree of overestimation of one's personality and capabilities. This is an acute attack of pride, which results in neglect of other people and exaggeration of one’s merits. Very often this can be seen when a person elevates himself above others and tries to show it in every possible way. Star sickness syndrome is the signs by which one can determine if a certain person has “caught” or “become ill” with this disease.
№ 459973   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2023 / 14:03
When I had children, I realized how many feelings I had not experienced before. People who don't have children have no idea that they are only experiencing the basics. Love, anger, joy, despair and so on. Chefs say that tomatoes are natural flavor enhancers. Children are like tomatoes, the most powerful sense amplifiers. You understand what unconditional love is, love without conditions, when you love not because, but SO. But at the same time, you experience all the shades of anger and despair. You will learn what absolute joy and complete hopelessness are. You become kinder, much kinder. Very vulnerable. Now, when you listen to the news and they say “one child died as a result of the terrorist attack,” you quickly switch. Just not to hear, just not to know. Previously, the whole world could have died in a terrorist attack, and you wouldn’t have cared. Now it is impossible to imagine any suffering of any child. Neither war, nor illness, nor an orphanage.
№ 459768   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 18:56
From the chaos of deeds of lies, the problem is to predict the fruits. A lie grabs itself by the tail, like finding a wound in the middle of the straw on the sharp edge of a Lithuanian. So the past, here in the present, influences by chance. Illness is not included in the plans, but a lie is illness and life will not cancel its plan, as soon as it remains to meet the harvest. There is no excuse for waiting at that moment and your legs will not follow your head.
№ 459480   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:38
No matter what power there is, disease is an ineradicable thing. A good doctor is expensive.
№ 459226   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:59
Why did he become like this? How deep is this disease? What is it made of? And so on and so forth. You have a lot of questions about psychopaths and narcissists.
№ 459027   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:29
Any sin is a disease.
№ 458976   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:21
Delayed life syndrome is not a disease or a psychological diagnosis, but a way of thinking in which a person tries to prepare for life in advance. He makes plans, but they are not destined to come true, because urgent matters arise all the time, because of which he has to sacrifice his own happiness. This gives rise to a feeling of unfulfillment.
№ 458409   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2023 / 19:00
Children are raised by what an adult is, not by what he says. Widespread belief in words is a real disease of the mind, since such superstition takes us further and further from the foundations of man and seduces people into a catastrophic personal identity with any fashionable slogan.
№ 457993   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 13:01
If a society is sick, then their members cannot be healthy... this also applies to us.
№ 457657   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:07
and the Milky Way.
№ 456721   Added MegaMozg 12-09-2023 / 14:42
Since I started rehab, I have learned to be honest and vulnerable. I realized that I can be loved exactly the way I am, and that I deserve this love. I realized that true friendship does not necessarily mean meeting in person. I realized that it is better to feel than to be insensitive, even if it is painful and difficult. Having come to these conclusions, I realized that I am stronger than I thought, and I am not alone. Countless people sent me messages of solidarity, linking their own experience, or that of a friend or family member, to exactly what I was experiencing at that moment in time. A veritable legion of warriors gathered, and hand in hand, we all became more than one at a time in the midst of our collective battle.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the chapter "Being sober for Sam". Holly Bingaman, one of the Supernatural fans, suffers from alcoholism. She tells how Sam Winchester's character, addicted to demonic blood, overcame his weakness and thus helped Holly cope with her illness.
№ 455367   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2023 / 00:09
Idiocy is a disease that cannot be cured by suggestion.
№ 455286   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2023 / 16:42
Accept humbly lightning, - they considered in the old days, - but rubbish is a threat to your harvest.
№ 455069   Added MegaMozg 18-07-2023 / 09:00