matter [Theme] Page 1

Everything is intertwined. What ordinary mortals call "imagination" is just a connection between spirit and matter ...
№ 415451   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2021 / 22:42
God is in everything and everything is God - and if you replace the word God with the word Matter, the meaning remains the same.
№ 413221   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2021 / 15:24
The future, which is already coming - it is the truth that is valued in it, because the most expensive matter - will and already (partly) exist.
№ 408895   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2020 / 07:51
- So, Artem, there is no God?
- There is no soul.
There is consciousness and matter.
- Then where did it all come from?
Consciousness, for example?
- Alex, this is an empty conversation.
There is Darwin's theory,
it's in school.
- You Want Me to Believe That Monkey
picked up a stick and she had...
abstract thinking?
№ 407612   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2020 / 12:18
Happiness is such a fragile matter that the subconscious mind protects it. From the yehiden like the local village gossip!
№ 407200   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2020 / 00:03
Question: does the soul Incarnate immediately after its separation from the body?
Answer: Sometimes immediately, but usually after time intervals more or less long. In the higher worlds, reincarnation, there are almost always immediate. As a matter of the body less gross than you have here, the embodied spirit is there almost all the faculties of the spirit; his normal condition similar to the condition of your clairvoyant somnambulists.
№ 396006   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:41
Paper not designed to fly, but sometimes, you need to change your expectations, to adapt and to adjust. Not casual gifts for a first wedding anniversary should be of paper. And after sixty years - a diamond. The hardest on earth matter. I want our marriage has become so strong.
Quote Explanation: Brianna makes a paper airplane and launches it so he flew.
№ 394018   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 08:06
If I now do not dare, it is all beauty, energy, whole life breathing the matter will be for you available. To get you back into the world is what gives meaning to my life. Will do my life ever anything like that?
№ 391891   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 09:12
SPIRIT energy, capable of symbiosis with the Mind and transformation into force of acts. The Holy Ghost is a hypostasis of God, the will of Its manifested emanations.
Energy is the common denominator of spirit and matter.
Matter is the clay for the Potter spirit.
Foreman Spirit is the emanation of the Lord, creates the phenomena of God's Providence.
№ 390056   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 15:36
Everything is relative, relativity itself is relative. There is nothing whole, because a whole begins with the whole. Creating a cycle of infinity. Infinity is the beginning and the end because it is relative. The beginning and end of the relative where the beginning and the end. This is the beginning not the end, but it is a cycle.
So what is not relative? Only what affects the reality, the time. Time is what creates reality. Time controls everything.
However, time could not exist by itself.
The time is a sign of action. Time is the first sign.
Actions need to matter. Matter is not a unit because it is relative. For actions you need energy. Energy is infinity because it does not disappear but changes form from one to another. The action itself is not, if it cannot be fixed. Because everything is nothing and nothing is everything. Light is what reflects reality. If there is matter and energy then light is one and the other. Next is gravity, it is not relative because there is no one. She sets things in motion because she this action.
What is truly infinite? The infinite invisible. Infinite only noticeable. Infinite then scrise. Endless over time and that creates time.
№ 389932   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2020 / 06:57
Do not waste time on the past. This is a delicate matter, which can weave anything.
№ 361214   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2019 / 02:34
Comment

The mind is stronger than matter.
№ 315608   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2018 / 12:07
Now, when the matter swept our society, especially the Czechs need. He appears with wand, high, hunched, lonely, ill with tuberculosis, and looks. What is he saying? Nothing. Just watching and silent. And it becomes embarrassing.
Quote Explanation: The essay "My Chekhov"
№ 300163   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2017 / 07:03
If valid matter, if Nature itself, by its own energy, able to create, produce, maintain, support... why do you need to seek some kind of outside force?
№ 288784   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2017 / 08:31
As the world of information is inextricably linked with the material world and the psyche are inseparable from living matter of our bodies.
№ 286481   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2017 / 07:52