- Teacher, tell me: Givi, you're shit.
- Why?
- Tell Me: Givi, You're Total Shit!
- Givi!
- Y?
- You're total shit...
Quote Explanation: Givi asks to be pissed off in order to break the chains
№ 413528   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2021 / 19:36
True courage is found in times of distress.
№ 413390   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2021 / 03:54
I peer into the faces of the others. Fun activity! It's like putting your hand into a bucket of small fish. Uncertain joy, wavering courage, fattening malice, sanctimonious sympathy, eyeless anxiety, cowardly hopes are my pitiful prey.
№ 413286   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2021 / 12:54
And let my spirit tremble and my heart beat inexorably, but the sword in my hands will never shake.
№ 411001   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2021 / 03:36
APHORISMS OF ANACHRONISM - 50
• Come to your face, people! Repent! The beasts are laughing at us already!
• Those medals for courage and resilience - who survived the year 2020!
• Even the brightest talent, burdened with laziness, is not able to truly open up!
• The Symphony of Reason has smart notes!
• I have something to tell the world - I keep my thoughts in quotes!
• Japanese cherry - Russian cherry sister and Russian apple too!
• Sooner or later we will all be there - where there is no place for sin!
• Conscious knowledge of the philosophy of life - sublime acquires meaning.
• We are all held hostage by greed and desires!
• Quarrel sin at Christmas - to part even more!
• The taste of a kiss - does not depend on the vagaries of the weather!
• Often a memory - pain on the heart responds!
• Learn to respect others - respect is provided to you!
• Do what you can - you will get what you want!
• Trust has no subjunctive mood.
• Fate was so carried away by others that it forgot about its own fate.
• Who does not like music - few people love at all!
• The best way to exacerbate a problematic situation is to start making zealous excuses.
• Keeping up with the times does not mean dissolving in it!
• Love is unpredictable and arrogant at times - without this she can not live!
• Happiness is not in abundance - prosperity is in happiness!
• Humiliated girlfriend - more terrible than the enemy!
• Each ass has its own chair,
Each chair has its own ass!
№ 410643   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2021 / 21:09
Genius has no race. Power has no gender. Courage has no boundaries.
№ 409669   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2020 / 08:57
When everything goes on as usual, courage seems unnecessary, fades into the background. But when you are in a desperate situation, bravery ignites courage in you and makes you fight back. It is a bright ray of light that leads you out of the darkness.
№ 409612   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 23:06
It takes a lot of courage to love, because you know your heart can break.
№ 409452   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 21:18
At the school of life, I was a congenital poor student, but I also wanted to move from class to class, and therefore I developed my own system, familiar to every mediocrity: at exams, you need to copy the correct answer from your comrades and pretend that you solved all the tasks yourself. Often this simple method, even more primitive and unworthy than using a cheat sheet, turns out to be quite effective. The exam is passed, the student passes to the next class. However, classes here are already at a new level of complexity, and the poor fellow did not understand even simpler material. He sits in the classroom, seems to be listening to the teacher, but he cannot comprehend anything. The unfortunate dumbass faces two paths: either to give up on everything and disappear, or to pretend further, as if science is given to you. The choice is determined not even by how much courage and how much weakness is inherent in you by nature, but by what properties these courage and weakness are. Each of the decisions can be explained by both the first of these qualities and the second; and in any case there is an ineradicable, almost poetic addiction to idleness.
№ 409305   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2020 / 22:45
Humanism is a secular, worldly, general civil worldview developed by man and going from person to person, expressing the idea of the absolute dignity of the individual, its outwardly relative, but steadily progressing towards absolute independence, self-sufficiency and equality in the face of society and the world known and unknown in it. Humanism is a modern form of realistic psychology and human life orientation, which includes rationality, criticality, skepticism, empathy, stoicism, tolerance, restraint, discretion, optimism, love of life, freedom, courage, hope, fantasy, and productive imagination. The humanistic worldview includes the requirement to recognize the presence or possibility of the inhuman in a person, not to ignore, but to strive to limit the power and sphere of influence of the dark side of human nature as much as possible. Moreover, humanism is full of conviction in the ability of people to more and more successfully and reliably curb their negative qualities in the course of human self-improvement and the progressive development of world civilization.
№ 408874   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2020 / 17:36
Have the courage to use your own mind.
№ 407918   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 00:33
Realism and sobriety of self-assessments, courage to distinguish the negative in us, the ability not to turn a blind eye to the dark areas of the inner world of a person help to improve and avoid breakdowns, obstacles and failures on the way to truth, goodness, justice and beauty. Knowing our negative, even potentially, qualities, their identification in the light of humane reason allows us to weaken the power and influence of this sphere of the human being, one way or another to neutralize or weaken the possible influence of the "demons" of evil on us.
№ 407595   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2020 / 20:06
I give you a command: may the imminent victory find you in fraternal unity and may you find in yourself even greater strength and courage that we will need in order to win without becoming oppressors, and forgive without forgetting anything.
№ 404403   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 06:27
- It's not about age, but about courage.
Quote Explanation: *we are talking about Battle of Stalingrad
№ 404395   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 00:15
Hopeless struggle is very beautiful, but the task of the nation is to survive, not to die beautifully...
№ 404393   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 00:09