The sun [Theme] Page 1

You see, a person leaves almost no traces of himself. You are born into the world, you try to do something, without knowing why, but you still continue your attempts; Having been born at the same time as many other people, you are connected to them, and therefore, when you try to move your arm or leg, you seem to be pulling strings, but the strings are tied to the arms and legs of everyone else, and they are all also trying to pull them and also don’t know why, they only know that all the strings are tangled and interfere with each other, just as if five or six people were trying to weave a carpet on one loom, and each would like to weave his own pattern into it, but you know that this does not matter no meaning, otherwise those who created this machine would have arranged everything much better, and yet it cannot but matter - after all, you continue your attempts, in any case you should continue them, and then suddenly it turns out that everything is over, and from you are left with just a block of stone on which something is scratched, unless, of course, someone bothered to put this marble up and scratch something on it, and now the rain pours on it and the sun shines, and soon no one remembers a name , what these scratches mean, and it doesn't matter either.
№ 464741   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2024 / 12:36
- Angry? No. Does it kill and deprive you of strength? And how. You can’t even imagine how... I brought him out of the kingdom of the goddess Persephone, carried his soul next to my heart, and this connected me with him forever. But he didn’t promise me anything, and I can’t demand anything from him. I'm just glad it exists. Glad I met him. All my strength is for him. “I love him more than my life, and I love her indescribably,” the girl smiled. - But he will never know about it. You can't keep the sun on a leash. It will destroy you and everything around you.
№ 464729   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:34
Beautiful as a ray of sunshine, she could talk about Shakespeare like no one else.
Quote Explanation: Quote about Salma
№ 464547   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:05
While dancing your last waltz, you are embraced by silence and light melancholy...
№ 463886   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:57
While dancing your last waltz, you are embraced by silence and light melancholy...
№ 463885   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2024 / 15:57
But still not Russia.
№ 463834   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:49
There is nothing like the sun to take your mind off sad thoughts. Well, and perhaps also get some good sleep.
№ 463629   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:16
It's funny. The original meaning of the word East is the place where the sun rises. But the most beautiful thing in the east is the sunset.
№ 463558   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:34
Smile,
№ 463288   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 16:42
If I tell you about the darkness inside, will you continue to look at the shadows like you look at the sun?
№ 463214   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 14:24
The sun is pouring across the floor of the house. I pour fragrant tea into a snow-white, Japanese-style cup. I lean towards a fresh bouquet of tulips. I feel a subtle, barely perceptible aroma. It smells like melting snow, the first greenery and the approaching spring. And the soul is immediately drawn to flowers, to sunny bunnies merrily jumping along the wall. Very soon... a thaw, clear murmuring streams, feather clouds on the watercolor-stained sky and birds returning home. For now, only tulips. A sensitive, gentle guide to spring...
№ 463023   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:16
The earthly Soul was leaving this world.
№ 463001   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:13
At that moment, when you are completely exhausted, and the heaviness falls into every cell of your mind and body, like sticky cotton candy, at that moment you can try to retire, just close your eyes and imagine your home. Your inner home. At first you will see a lot of people and a lot of fuss around, leave only the most dear ones, look each of them in the eyes and go beyond the space. And now you can safely imagine what you see around you: meadows or fields, or maybe it will be a damp dark forest. Choose yours, what is close and responds, feel the mood of the weather, feel the wind, aromas, sounds and continue walking, acutely absorbing everything. You will see a house ahead. Imagine what it will be like, what the doors and windows will be like. And what color are they? Touch and feel the structure with your hand, open the doors and go inside. Now slowly begin to explore everything that you see there, what is truly yours, and what is it like, how many rooms are there, is there furniture there, and what objects are in it, how the rays of light fall, are there aromas, are there sounds heard, what is the house filled with , what is in plain sight and what is hidden from view. Walk slowly, slowly, through the entire space, merge with it, remember yourself as a little person, remember what you dreamed about, what stories you were replaying in your head, whether there is anything left from your wonderful childhood. Fill your home with what you need, remove everything unnecessary. Stay in this state, feel the sun breaking through the windows, the warmth of the walls, that coziness, peace and quiet that you need, remember this, breathe in, fill up and you can slowly return to reality. And this will be a completely different reality...
№ 462297   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:15
thanks to everyone who listens to me...
№ 462292   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:00