ladies [Theme] Page 3

At the Bolshoi theatre premiere. Gather audience: men in tuxedos, ladies in diamonds.
Before the curtain rises is a few minutes, the conductor prepares the orchestra. And the first violinist is absent but... such a delicate situation to bring it is now impossible for he jerks off in the men's room. Conductor screaming "I'll take care of this!" run to the toilet. Bursts into the cabin, and shouted: "What a shame! So who's jacking off! And this is the first violin of the orchestra! Who do you put your hand?! Above the elbow! Softer the brush!"
№ 385449   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2020 / 07:20
Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the 76 Hunger games.
№ 384509   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2019 / 13:28
- Heh-heh-heh. Sure, people like you who never felt the love of so beautiful and noble ladies, have no idea what real love is and how to Express it! Maybe you see now my great love and you feel their inferiority? Ha!
- [He seems nothing will help]
№ 383832   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2019 / 12:36
It wasn't a whore, said Demelza.
- Yes, but of the highest class. Select.
- A real ladies, those beauties?
- I rotated them. But none came to my taste.
- Have you tried?
- Just the eyes. And mostly at a distance.
- You're like a monk.
- Just because you're more beautiful than all of them put together.
№ 383190   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2019 / 16:48
Ross, if you want to keep my dignity in this house, you don't have to pinch me like this afternoon, when we barely escaped with their eyes!
All the noble ladies should be able to tolerate this. Then, they are notable to tolerate it in silence.
Quote Explanation: Hours before this conversation, Ross, when he and his wife barely went into the other room from her brothers, pinched Demelza ass (in a joking manner).
№ 383003   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 11:54
Modern girls are very different from girls of the last century, and not in a good way. With the advent of the Internet and social networking, many young ladies there is a new meaning of life: share photos and videos on personal pages and gathering likes. And this is done only in order to throw dust in the eyes of others. Driver's license is such a lover to get off, not so much for the fact of comfortable travel by car much for the opportunity to film themselves behind the wheel and brag about it on social networks cool new photos or videos. The ratio of girls to boys in the last century was more respectful than it is now. Before the girls had so much arrogance and feelings of superiority, they didn't make fun of guys and humiliated them, even if those that do not succeed in school or career. Modern emancipated women often have no respect for men if they are a little less successful than usual.
№ 382129   Added Айдар 08-11-2019 / 15:34
I have learned that I should never be put on the ladies.
№ 382003   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2019 / 19:34
Ladies, gotta give you props - you are a great fight! The quarrel is direct your. The worst type of fight is when you don't know why you argued. When she got in a fight with you without you. You know this situation? When you enter the flat and the voltage is what it is, then you look, she's sitting watching the TV is off. You ask: "Honey, what happened?" And you answered: "Nothing!" She: "Oh, maybe you did explain it to me?" "If you don't understand - I'm not going to explain anything!"
Girls, we all need to explain. We are in always boys. I'm 33 years old.
7 Season 9 Series Release Date: 27.10.2019
№ 381234   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 11:18
Sometimes women ask for meaningless gifts, in my opinion. You ask the spirits. Ladies, why do you need perfume? You smell so wonderful! And yet you have such an abundance of aromas, perfumes, eprst! How do you choose? It is very difficult. I always give a clear name for the spirits of the article, because I can't choose. You come to this "L'etoile", choose a consultant that is less conscious. They're all there from this abundance of flavors. You go to construction in the paint, guys are a little bit on the album: "Come what to tell you, bro?"
7 Season 9 Series Release Date: 27.10.2019
№ 381233   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 11:16
Emotion - subtle, filled with feelings and pampered lady!
№ 379718   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2019 / 01:17
Give place to the ladies in your heart.
№ 339828   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2018 / 19:40
It is not that guys are stupid. The fact is that ladies are too smart.
№ 328947   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2018 / 16:06
- Kiyoka said you were a ladies ' man.
- I'd like to forget about his dark past.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 316187   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2018 / 11:08
- Joe! Come here!.. You, too, Meg! I'm bored.
- Mr. Lawrence! Not to shout to ladies as cows.
- Hello! Jo! Come over here!.. You too, Meg! It's dead as tombs around here.
- Mr. Laurence! One doesn't shout at ladies as if they were cattle.
№ 311561   Added MegaMozg 19-12-2017 / 23:15
Ladies, ladies, ladies - contradictory weak creatures.
№ 285362   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2017 / 08:35