ladies [Theme] Page 2

Than even from St. Petersburg itself.
Quote Explanation: "Song of o old Odessa", author and performer of the song — Vladimir Vysotsky.
№ 407842   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2020 / 21:42
Happiness, ladies and gentlemen, is not an easy thing. It doesn't fall on you from the sky. It's a discipline. This is the ability to clean out the feces of their fears, turning on themselves. It's the ability to understand yourself.
№ 402977   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 21:57
The essence of old age is very simple, ladies and gentlemen. The essence of old age is no longer to have strength to live. When you have no more passion to life - that is old age. When you have no more desire to get up in the morning. When you have no more interest to your own life, engage in your own life, because she's too worthless, sulfur, and you're too impotent to change it - that is old age.
And there no matter what hormones you stuff, what pills you feed it what blood transfusions do, your body will be the same as your inner state - a decrepit, wrinkled, saggy.
№ 402290   Added MegaMozg 10-08-2020 / 01:36
It is not testosterone. Because testosterone does not make you a leader, your openness and your courage.
And openness and courage, ladies and gentlemen, it is a choice. And people, humans, want to believe testosterone and estrogen. This male hormone is "female". Because they don't want to recognize and acknowledge that courage, openness, decisiveness is a quality which you forge yourself. Whether you're a man or a woman.
№ 401549   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2020 / 01:00
Acrobat lonely climbed up on the tower
Appraises the crowd that chews and silent
But the orchestra fell silent drum set
Voluptuous ladies clung to their husbands
And at the bottom laughing painted clown
On the back of the moon lavishing the rich
He for sure knew about the presence of God
Professional secret circus
Quote Explanation: Spelling, punctuation and style of the author saved.
№ 400371   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 07:24
Piquancy - a certain literary quality, often found in popular novels, especially those written by ladies or young girls. However, they give it other names and think it will help them to cultivate some forgotten literary bed and take an exceptional harvest. If they get the unfortunate fate to live long enough they are doomed for many years to fight the desire packs to burn the fruits of his work.
№ 399035   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2020 / 19:33
Nothing scares men like ladies desire to get married.
№ 398950   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 19:00
APHORISMS OF POLITICAL WISDOM
"Whatever claimed politician, the only thing he is able to repeat truisms. Other business philosopher. His eloquence is based on full confidence in the fact that he still does not understand". This statement belongs to the American President Abraham Lincoln. Another President - French - Poincare do not agree with him: "They, my dear, lie still, but philosophers more skillfully". You can admit the truth of both of their tastes, attitudes, traditions of different eras and irreconcilable safely continue the publication of opinions about politics and politicians trusting the people, whose reputation below their competence, which gives a special significance to each unspoken word and they stashed him thinking.
Policy - a dark forest, and wishes to be heard should shout louder than others.
Mirabeau, a French political consultant.
To tell the truth - the lot of losers. I'm willing to put on a dead horse against racing than truth-seekers who dared to make a career in politics.
Oscar Wilde, a cynic from England.
Hypocrisy is the tribute that the politician pays his supporters for what they sensibly turn a blind eye to its shortcomings.
Laroche Foucault, the inventor of the political pendulum.
According to the laws of physics, the sandwich falls butter side down. Political laws reject the possibility of such a fall in the principle that those lucky enough to smear butter on our bread, never let it go.
Lord Sandwich, gentleman.
Hypocrisy in politics - the same as the knife of the surgeon. The autopsy will show, but she and the surgeon can easily prove that he had acted from the highest motives.
Hippocrates, head of the Department of health in Ancient Greece.
Whether Karl Marx was indeed a Jew, what do not get tired to reproach his political opponents, he would were not the author of Capital and its owner.
Fedor Kuz'kin, PhD in macroeconomic Sciences.
Ladies therefore are committed to the policy that the loss of face and honor society does not consider something reprehensible, but because it is the politics - the most comfortable place for a woman without prejudice.
George sand, a feminist.
Freedom is like a young wife, closer than it look, the more sorry I fought for it.
Attributed To Don Juan.
Boris Ioselevich
Quote Explanation: Quote that needs clarification, is called a denunciation.
№ 396656   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:27
The music rocked.
Took out the cabinets, somewhere under a very alien sky, strange hot stars, maybe palm trees.
Under the spotlight, to the Pacific coast, where white sand and icy cocktails.
And ladies in dresses is so light that those sailing them through the air, I repeat any movement.
He sang the singer.
He knew every word
every note of this strange giddy dazzling world
knew as the host.
He perfectly led. Firmly and smoothly.
Gently and confidently.
If I knew in advance all the movements,
like everything is exactly what was intended with the creation of the world...
№ 395239   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:07
- Taught me to beg for money one very dangerous, very nasty...
- ... the lady is good-looking!
Yeah, like this circle.
№ 394287   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 22:45
The desire of the new York women to get into the market of brides of the nineteenth century seems amazing. In the end, the emancipation of women in Manhattan has gone further than any other city in the world. Ladies can not call themselves "feminists", but if they think they were discriminated against, immediately rushed to dial a phone number of his lawyer. They are more ambitious, better educated and less depressed compared to previous generations of women, and yet are willing to do anything to get a husband. Why? The answer is simple - to impress other women.
№ 390133   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:20
Keep calm. Raise your hands. Like in the robbery. Let's. Very good. Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Palermo, I have for you two news: good and bad. Bad in the fact that the Bank of Spain was under attack. The good news is, we attacked him!
№ 390010   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 10:12
Hey! Ay! Ay, ladies! I don't want to scare you, but the army of the believers afraid to look me in the eye.
- You're naked, and they are nuns and not look away from the eyes.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 388014   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2020 / 09:14
If You were a chaperone, noble ladies,
You, of course, the cloak would hand filed...
But You are still my Secretary, and the Secretary is obliged to keep
my fall in secret when he desires to rise...
Quote Explanation: Diana stumbled and beats the second sense of the word
№ 387197   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2020 / 01:40
- Only for your tone you can be thrown in jail!
- In the castle I also thought that your tone is not to face the noble lady.
- There are many things that we ladies do not have to face, but we can't rely on men.
№ 385856   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2020 / 10:18