the herd [Theme] Page 1

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with infinite potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become a mindless, unquestioning bundle of conformity and uniformity. Herd. Once we succumb to the herd mentality, only a few can control and guide us. And there is.
№ 437678   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2022 / 17:12
It doesn't matter if she lost her way.
№ 434972   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2022 / 10:06
People froze like a flock of sheep in a fog. They are waiting for someone to lead them, but not one is looking. The trouble is that no one is looking. I want them to search.
№ 432784   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2021 / 18:15
Let's glorify our flock.
№ 430454   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2021 / 13:57
Most yehu herds have leaders who are always the ugliest and most vicious of the herd. Every such leader usually has a favorite who bears an extreme resemblance to him, whose duty is to lick the feet and ass of his master and deliver the females to his lair; in gratitude for this he is awarded from time to time.
Quote Explanation: Yehu - people in the country of horses.
№ 427725   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 13:33
Women during a quarrel carry such crap in your face, which just a herd of buffaloes in depression can drive. They throw all sorts of crap that they have in their heads, without thinking about anything. And sometimes she realizes that she is already driving, grumbles, tries to swim out and generally drowns. So, first of all, I didn't say 'fuck it up', I said, wouldn't you. It's a suggestion. You could refuse, but you keep going because you're an unbalanced schizophrenic." And in the eyes it is written: "Give me bream, I will not stop myself, you see!"
Release Date: 28.03.2021
№ 416146   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2021 / 18:51
An anti-national state is a state in which one of the most oppressed nations exists. In our case, this national majority is Russians. Then there is the pyramid of peoples. Some nations are also oppressed, some have a little more rights and are used, as for example the Sith were used in India to keep the indigenous population in submission and fear. And the anti-national elite sits on top, the main feature of which is not even that it is different in blood, but that it is absolutely different in spirit. She perceives the population as cattle, slaves, herd. And she perceives herself as masters who must manage this "cattle" exclusively for themselves.
№ 412606   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 02:12
As soon as the herd accepts the mandatory compulsory vaccination, the game will be over! They will accept everything – forced blood donation or organ donation – for the "common good." We can genetically modify children and sterilize them for the "common good." Control the minds of the sheep and you will manage the flock.
Vaccine manufacturers will make billions, and many of you in this room today are investors. It's a win-win! We thin the herd and it pays us for the services of destruction.
Quote Explanation: Speech at the Council on Eugenics in WHO in in 2009.
№ 410849   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 01:09
Like sheep, Blackwell's students have a herd instinct that makes them huddle together. And those who love loneliness are considered dangerous outsiders.
Quote Explanation: Chloe's opinion on the students at Blackwell Academy.
№ 409776   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 01:00
Jan, there are no “them” and “us”, there are no “you” either, Jan. There are people. You understand, this is not about Nazis and Jews, Jan! Not about Ukrainians, Latvians, Russians who work as guards and beat prisoners. This is not about guards or prisoners in general. It's about people! I saw a Jew beat a Jew with a poker. He stood and knocked out his teeth, long and diligently. I saw a German guard solder a hidden child with bronchitis. There are no "them", "us", "you", there is a herd of people. That's all. And in this herd, whatever it goes through: wars, plague, self-destruction - in this herd one must look for good in oneself. And do good. And teach good, Jan. Don't feel sorry for yourself. Generosity and gratitude must be taught.
№ 407327   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2020 / 00:48
“Do you really think that duels exist for this? The sapphire eyes stared at the squire with some curiosity. - Interesting ... As you know, I have no honor and never had it, but I killed a whole herd of the noblest nobles in duels wholesale and retail. Brought me this Honor? No, of course ... And my rivals lost their lives, but Honor remained with them!
№ 404276   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2020 / 05:15
There is no shepherd, only the flock! Everyone wants equality, everyone is equal: whoever feels differently goes voluntarily into the madhouse.
№ 400195   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2020 / 07:45
Gerson and the other reformers condemned the too frequent excommunication for the fact that the person does not take communion or not in compliance with post. Empty Church, attend mass rarely, wrote Nicolas de Clemang in a large treatise on the sorrows of the Church "About Church decline and the recovery". Young people, in his words, seldom goes to Church, except on the days posts, and then only to look at the painted faces of the ladies in their low-necked dresses and hairstyles - "huge, hung with pearls the tower with the horns." People went to midnight service in Church with prayer, and with wanton songs and dances, and the priests played dice. Gerson condemned the complacency men went out in the middle of the Church service to drink, and "hearing the bells ringing, signifying the consecration of the bread and wine into the Church like herd of bulls". He spoke angrily about the playing cards, swearing, blasphemy; and that was during the feasts in the temples hung a lewd picture to tempt youth. The pilgrimage was an occasion for drunkenness, adultery, and ungodly pleasures.
№ 396990   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2020 / 12:45
Scary when the question of who exactly is the "black sheep" decides the herd itself.
№ 396606   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:15
[The prayer of humility before the Emperor]
(supposed to read it every morning)
Oh, Immortal Emperor, be merciful to us, though we are unworthy.
Oh, Lord of the Galaxy, bless his flock from outsiders.
Oh, Guardian of Light, direct the beam that will show the trail on our dark path.
We are Your soldiers and Your servants.
We escaped from blindness of heart,
Freed from the hypocrisy, vanity and lies,
But wear the chains of hatred and anger
Dirt, xenos, heretics.
In the name of Thy agony and bloody sweat; in the name of the Golden Throne of Yours;
In the name of Your death and resurrection, as the God of Mankind, bless, and strengthen us, fighting for You.
№ 394583   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 10:03