battle [Theme] Page 4

- It wasn't your battle. You didn't have to interfere, look what it led to!
- Everyone lives to make it lead to something, Lagertha.
№ 406635   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2020 / 03:15
Do you want to win by fighting half-heartedly?
Quote Explanation: In Izuku Midoria's battle against Shooto Todoroki in the final stage match of the tournament.
№ 404560   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2020 / 15:42
- We shot him. Because he had a label on his back: "German." Because we had another: "Pole". And because our hearts were filled with hatred ... Someone said to him, I do not know, whether as an explanation or an excuse: "It's too late." But he was wrong. It was not too late. It was too early ...
№ 404390   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 00:00
Waterloo is the primary battle won by the secondary general.
Quote Explanation: Author's Reflections on the Battle of Waterloo
№ 404296   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2020 / 19:27
And defeat will be twins!
№ 404222   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2020 / 20:39
My homeland is where there is no freedom, but where people are fighting to get it.
Quote Explanation: Pine's amendment to Franklin's famous expression: "My homeland is where freedom is"
№ 403335   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2020 / 00:21
Today I ask you to fight for Alfred. I ask you to fight not for Edward, not for the crown. Fight for themselves and for their ancestors. They are buried in the soil of Wessex and Mercia and they were the land. They are our land. And today, for them we will win!
№ 401901   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2020 / 02:03
Letters have been sent. They appeal to all men of the Kingdom with a demand to answer the call and join us on the battlefield. They said that the rumor about the upcoming battle will live on for many generations. This is a battle you cannot hide from this battle you can't stay away. Every husband needs to find a weapon, each man must fight. Wessex will always be light. No matter how heavy will be our swords - we have to beat. Beat! Beat until the end until we win.
№ 401900   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2020 / 02:00
Battle is like a dance: if you're lucky, will find a worthy partner.
Quote Explanation: Turning to Garen or Katarina.
№ 400771   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2020 / 17:24
Random battle can accelerate or delay the collapse of the nation, but if the nation is doomed, one way or another, it still happens.
№ 400254   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 01:30
This battle will be for the ages! Our descendants will be looking for our wreckage all over the world!
Quote Explanation: Turning to Zion.
№ 397505   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2020 / 01:18
Life is a battle, where even weak fighting for its existence.
№ 395957   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:32
I can only sympathize with your afterlife, if you believe in the nonsense told Naruto.
№ 395541   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:23
I just started to beat, as your heart stopped.
№ 394843   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 15:09
They say that a centaur's road is paved with the corpses of the fallen. And for a centaur named has set out this path was really long. Many foreigners mistakenly take the four-legged warriors of the clans of druud, a gifted for the simple-minded thugs. Their language has no written form, the culture is poor on graphic symbols; in music there is no clear structure, and religion of strict rules and dogmas. For centaurs the best expression of their thoughts and feelings is a battle. And if murder among the centaurs considered art, the most talented of their creators - Bradden. His invincible power he raised up the land Omeka, an ancient arena where centaur clans have for millennia gathered to perform their gladiatorial ceremony. And the further spread his fame, the more spectators from all over the world come to see the great centaur in action. Always going to the arena first and the last to leave, he created masterpieces in every spray of blood, each stroke of the bloodied blade. Such is the poetry of blood on steel, complex patterns across the pale Sands of the massacre. Won has set out one soldier after another until, as the arena exploded with cries of his name, and he did not become the only, the incomparable champion. He was awarded the great belt Omeka, but the victory felt only emptiness. What is a warrior without a challenge? The great centaur galloped out of omexe that day with a new goal. For his people has set out is the greatest warrior who stepped into the arena. Now aims has set out to prove that he is the greatest warrior in all of history.
Quote Explanation: Biography Bradwarden, the Centaur.
№ 394825   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 14:15