hugs [Theme] Page 3

Hugs are like kisses on the soul. And in the soul you need to kiss those for whom you are ready to die.
№ 415375   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2021 / 17:15
Yes, the end is near, he thought. He wanted to get up, grab her in his arms and not let go, but they were in the restaurant, and he only asked the waiter to bring a new cup of coffee.
№ 413584   Added MegaMozg 14-02-2021 / 21:06
Every day, a drop of dew on the grass, in which sun glare plays, a cup of fragrant coffee, the joyful chirping of birds in the early morning of the coming spring, white-voiced clouds of bizarre shapes, melodies,
making the soul tremble, warm hugs of parents, children's cheerful
laughter, love of loved ones and good wishes of people - what could be more beautiful in this world.
Often we perceive this as a matter of course, and these are the miracles that life gives us, filling it with meaning and joy of being.
Let every new day give you miracles!
№ 412762   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2021 / 04:42
Love is about talking and kissing. And about hugs, and about mutual understanding, and about how you fall asleep and wake up with the thought of one person. Love is about everything.
№ 410786   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2021 / 04:57
The best support when standing on a cliff is a hug. It gives you the feeling that you're not alone. The feeling that you can not fight windmills. An ordinary hug or a firm handshake sometimes work wonders. Do not neglect such real magic, sometimes it is enough to avoid disaster.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 410690   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2021 / 14:00
Almost all of us have a clouded mind with our own ideas about good and evil, certain expectations. Take love, for example: many want to find a soul mate and create a deep connection with this person. This instinct, this ancient need sometimes forces us to blindly throw ourselves into our arms, hoping that the search is safely completed and that we can taste the fruits of our personal paradise. However, in the end, many realize that they took wishful thinking and are disappointed in love. They begin to accuse anyone, but not their haste and promiscuity. In a way, this embitters them. But such people are even more dangerous for those couples who, having overcome countless trials, were able to become happy: these bitter subjects, perhaps unconsciously, are trying to fog up the relationship, to bring discord, so that in the end, carefully hiding gloating and pleasure, declare that all love affairs are just an excuse not to pay for sex. Understand? Someone else's envy tries to separate those who are truly satisfied with marriage. Demons first of all try to plow souls sown with the seeds of love and happiness, they are irritated by smiles and joyful laughter. To erase peace from someone else's face, to put a stamp and anger - this is a valuable victory for them. Therefore, never dwell on your personal life with those who have experienced the sorrows of love. Especially don't tell if you're really happy. You can provoke envy, jealousy and a desire to prove to you that you are wrong and there is no love. They will start bombarding your relationship. And even the most impregnable fortress will sooner or later crack from a constant siege.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409157   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 20:24
- It seems to me that for me it is already crumbling. Let's go to.
Quote Explanation: Characters from the text-based role-playing game Barefoot on Baker Street
№ 408493   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 19:36
Before, I did not understand how people find their halves. They announce an active search on their pages, hire detectives, put them on the wanted list - something like that seemed to me. After all, not everyone had the same ones nearby. Many changed partners like gloves. Many were lonely. And most of them are simply unhappy in marriages. Looking at all this dump of broken destinies, I wanted to find the very one, and not just anyone. But I didn't know how. And then I realized: the halves are on their own, and this is called fate. No need to look for anyone and wait. Your soul mate will appear out of nowhere and will carry you into its arms. Everything is very simple.
№ 408491   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 19:30
Tim wanted to tell Luke that he was brave, perhaps the bravest boy - and not in life, not in adventure books. That he is strong, decent, and his parents would be proud of him. I wanted to say I loved him. Only I couldn't find any words. However, there was no need for them. As in telepathy.
Sometimes a hug is telepathy.
№ 406776   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2020 / 15:30
Hugs and kisses are often deceitful!
№ 404512   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2020 / 22:09
It is easy to get into the tenacious embrace of the devil - it is almost impossible to escape!
№ 404227   Added MegaMozg 21-09-2020 / 09:03
We soaked in their own mud -
it's not the shoes to wash...
B hugged you one last time,
but here the weakness is better not to be...
№ 402107   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2020 / 12:57
A real man is neither the soul nor the arms, nor the language in front of all not open.
№ 401781   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2020 / 19:54
Not enough, and tens of thousands of words, only loud laughter and hugs.
№ 399972   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2020 / 12:48
Give me a hug! I'll catch you and razomnem to pieces.
№ 396081   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:54