hugs [Theme] Page 1

try all the seasonal joys: bake fragrant ruddy apples with honey and cinnamon, make yourself chamomile tea or cook cocoa with almond crumbs. walk through the park, whipping up a hurricane of rustling leaves, wrap yourself in blankets and warm hugs, arranging a movie marathon with good autumn films. burn candles, get warm sweaters, decorate the house with love. remember all the synonyms for the word warm and taste each of them. And be sure to remember what an amazing time of the year - autumn.
№ 445681   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 04:03
Even if our world is filled with pain, there are those who will reach out with open arms to see a glimmer of hope.
Quote Explanation: Ishizu comforts Jonochi's sister. Because this sister underwent surgery to correct her vision due to the fact that she was blind. After duels, huge injuries were inflicted on her friends.
Even if our world is filled with pain, there are those who...
№ 445630   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2022 / 23:48
And it makes more sense...
№ 444127   Added MegaMozg 05-09-2022 / 23:30
After all, one of them has already happened. A cup of coffee is your personal miracle and your personal inspiration at the start of the day.
№ 443920   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2022 / 02:51
Feelings for the doctor, which I had been hiding for so long, sparkled with thousands of colors. I was literally choking on the flow of love that Eben gave me, hugging me with strong arms, letting me feel a firm chest and broad shoulders, the aroma of breath and moist, hot lips...
№ 441792   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2022 / 13:48
A cup of fine bone china, like pure, white smalt, letting in the sun's rays. The golden rim is a morning halo, the black night with waves of coffee is a boundless ocean. Warm pastry with a haze of grated cinnamon and a drop of black, like a large pearl, chocolate and the embrace of your palms, wrapping the quivering porcelain of the sky with warm wings. Breakfast?... No. Minutes of close constancy...
№ 441686   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2022 / 03:09
He cries because the biggest crime that happened today is that he did not have time to hug his best friend goodbye.
№ 441253   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 05:54
Inside every woman lives a little girl who never changes. She believes in fairy tales and miracles from the most naive films, and, resting her nose and palms against the solid glass shutter that separates her from the real world, peers into a dream, looks for signs of that very infinitely deep love that makes her fingers tremble and thin lines of fate sweat. And not a single hug that once betrayed will be able to displace hope, no matter how the heart of an adult and stupid woman splits into random fragments, a little girl will find each, painstakingly collect piece by piece and connect all the rough and uneven edges so that the heart beats again in the usual rhythm.
№ 441097   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 22:06
Always... Always, in order to feel beautiful, a woman needs to bloom. When she is unbearably tired and emotionally devastated, words of encouragement and tender hugs become scarlet roses. When she believes and is inspired, words of admiration become orchids. When she promises - cornflowers. When he flirts and laughs, like a child - daisies. When she first falls in love, the words of love become a fragile sky-colored hydrangea. Say these words, let us always bloom.
№ 440743   Added Viker 14-06-2022 / 09:54
Helmut wanted to fall into his wife's arms and wrap themselves in them, as if they could protect him from the horror of what was happening. I wanted to look at the drawings of my son, who should have been sent to school next year. You can, of course, wait another year, but it’s too painful for the kid to grow up smart. This was his world. Forbidden for every "wicked". A world that had to be carefully hidden and protected for many years. But this desire gave rise to new bitter thoughts: “Why did I put someone else's interests above my own? Why so zealously pursued not their goals? Did you follow orders? Is this my choice? My life?"
№ 439960   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:33
You don't have to be afraid of losses. You don't have to be afraid of failure. Life will definitely lead us to a new spiral, the main thing is to open our arms towards this world and look at it with wide eyes. Eyes that do not lose faith. BELIEF IN YOURSELF.
№ 439018   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:19
Eve had long noticed this strangeness of the Catholic clergy - an embrace that never ends. It made her feel betrayed.
№ 437920   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2022 / 22:15
It is impossible to run away from fate all your life, because sooner or later you will fall into its prickly embrace.
№ 436180   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 13:48
And now I'm like a stranger to you, I'm like a curse.
№ 433668   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2021 / 21:45