company [Theme] Page 1

I know that in this cart I may be waiting for death, but at least everyone will say that he raced like the devil. Oldfried never turned back, did not slow down on the turns. He fell off the spot and did not slow down to the finish line. His victory attracted investor interest to me – it's easy to get paid when you have the fastest car. A week later, Ford Motor was registered.
Quote Explanation: For racing, Ford was recommended to the cyclist Oldfield, who never drove a car and looked for new sensations. He learned to manage in a week and won the race. Ford's success was brought by his strategy based on nbsp;priorities: the car should be simple, reliable, lightweight, cheap and most importantly - massive.
№ 417261   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 10:30
Everyone had one thought: to collect orders and sell as expensive as possible. The main thing was to make money. Since I had no influence in my position as an engineer, I soon realized that the new company was not a suitable vehicle for implementing my ideas, but only a monetary enterprise, which, moreover, brought little money.
Quote Explanation: So he recalled his first company producing racing cars, the Detroit Automobile Company.
№ 417259   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 10:24
"Seotemple is engaged in turnkey website development and SEO optimization. Optimization is suitable for online stores in industries with an average level of competition and other sites with requirements for development above the basic level. In the company for online stores, all efforts are aimed at increasing sales on the Internet. And also, additionally, included filling the site with SEO content and code optimization.
Services are provided by:
- selection of selling key queries;
- work with internal factors;
- purchase of high-quality links;
- content filling;
- technical support."
https://smm.seotemple.ru/
№ 415651   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2021 / 06:54
Traveling with someone is glorious.
№ 415338   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2021 / 13:27
- I'm a stranger here! Maybe I'm a stranger everywhere? My mother died, my father died, I have no place in the world.
- Maybe that's where your place is? And then, you're not alone.
- Well, yes, a peasant girl, an ugly dog, a spoiled fifochka and a grief-policeman - well, company!
№ 414823   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2021 / 14:54
Upstairs, if you don't like the company, you're free to leave it and go anywhere. But - alas, and ah - they will never leave their dead places in the mud of the cemetery.
№ 412627   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 03:15
Please contact Jessica in Human Resources to sign up for a blood donation for the alternative living. Be generous. Donate blood. Hand it in ALL.
Quote Explanation: O.A.K. hologram Calls people to donate blood for demons. All the blood. This corporation has made portals through which demons enter us. Dumgai (Executioner Doom) fights against the invasion of demons, descending even into hell.
№ 410218   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2020 / 16:03
One company offers to insure under the slogan - let every case be happy - subtle humor is guessed.
№ 409284   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2020 / 18:24
- Jack, sign that you took fifty thousand from us.
- Forty, Andy, Forty. I know how to count. And then no insurance company will believe my receipt.
- This is if you do not agree in advance with its president. Everyone loves money.
№ 407555   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2020 / 04:27
An old friend of mine, a journalist, once said that heaven on earth is to work all day alone in anticipation of an evening in an interesting company.
№ 403392   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2020 / 12:39
...It is difficult to maintain the tone of the company in which one appropriates the attention of all the others.
№ 401093   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2020 / 17:33
You're making me a liar and, worse, sympathetic to the offender. And my company, my brand, was created specifically in order to give the woman a voice after they stopped. And here I am, the daughter of a man who is trying to silence them.
№ 400323   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 05:00
The cause of the collapse of this great company will be the French, and the lack of discipline.
№ 399080   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2020 / 03:48
Like attracts like. If you are happy, cheerful people, all looking positive, and in life you will meet such people. If a complete pessimist, every new minute waiting another dirty trick from the Universe, then this filth will attract. If the last scum, which can only parasitize on others, and the company you will be appropriate. Because it is easier. However, for every action there is a reaction. I also realized a long time ago. Do not confuse it with justice. Because, unfortunately, not always people will be recompensed according to their deserts. But when you climb up on the heads of others, you need to be prepared that your curly top snaps someone's leg.
№ 398644   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2020 / 05:33
Hell is getting a bit crowded, but it is better to suffer for eternity in the company. But there is a place for everyone.
№ 397882   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:11