pressure [Theme] Page 3

I'm confused, because the parents keep on pressuring me, pressuring grandparents and even our neighbors pressured because I'm not working.
№ 310562   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2017 / 19:39
Each has its own button. You just have to know where to click.
Everybody's got a button. We just gotta find out where and push.
№ 302351   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2017 / 19:12
In short, whatever was waiting for us in the future, we can be sure of only one thing: women in their "raw" or "natural" form will continue to move from the category of "woman" in the category of "ugly", causing them to be ashamed of their bodies and aim for external consistency, as if they came off the same Assembly line.
№ 298234   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2017 / 21:54
I resent the fact that you want to kill my son!
- It was you who killed him. And not with love but its terrible pressure. He stole a work of genius to deserve the recognition of the tyrant!
№ 291843   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2017 / 00:15
I deal with so many things and see so many young girls who spend years wasted being unhappy with myself. They all put pressure, mainly through media sources that they are not beautiful enough, not thin that they are too light or too dark skin. You need to take your own power into your own hands and understand that we choose what to feel. Building self-esteem requires work, but it's worth it, and the sooner the better.
№ 285455   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2017 / 09:16
We are accustomed to thinking of power as what presses on the subject from the outside, that subordinary, puts in a relationship and translates into a lower class. This, of course, a fair description of what power does. But if, following Foucault, we understand power as forming the subject as providing the very condition of its existence and the trajectory of its desire, then power is not simply what we oppose but also, in the end, what we depend on in our very existence, and what we concealed and stored in his being. A common model of understanding of the process is this: the government is introducing himself in us, and, weakened by its force, we internalize or accept her terms. What is not taken into account in this approach, however, is what do we, receiving these terms are fundamentally dependent on them in "our" existence. Does not exist the discursive terms for the articulation of any "we". Subjecte consists precisely in this fundamental dependency on discourse we never choose but that, paradoxically, gives rise to our activities and support her.
№ 284369   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2017 / 19:25
Some feelings are impossible to keep, even keeping them under pressure. They will inevitably break out, the stream of the burning lava.
№ 283978   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2017 / 21:52
[During the dive, engineer Howard tied the thread on both walls of engineering.]
Well... follow this thread, because the water pressure will flatten the boat as an empty jar from-under beer. [laughs like a maniac]
[Later, the thread is hanging, not stretched.]
I bet you've never seen it on those big atomach.
Mm... no, we did not use clotheslines. We had the dryer machines.
- Here's a bit more SAG and flatten us as a skating rink toad...
- I once saw a squashed frog car on the road. I took the insole...
№ 277469   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 18:50
If they pressure you will begin to worry, remind yourself that they are not living your life and not worry about the things you are experiencing. Of the good faith your friends can trip you up when you most need their support. Couples may feel that they are losing you as a social unit. They may also be concerned that your need to participate will fall on them. Remind you how good no matter their motives, they are not in your shoes.
№ 275815   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 08:57
Before you put pressure on someone, you need to be more firmly grip and that someone to fix them.
№ 275086   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 20:46
We do all mistakes. No one's perfect. No one should be expected to be perfect, it's too much pressure and we would crumble.
We all make mistakes. No one is perfect. No one should not expect perfection. It's too much pressure, which could easily crush us.
№ 250520   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:50
It's not pressure. It is the responsibility. And we will take care of it.
Quote Explanation: to the question about pressure from the fans
№ 249952   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:31
I realized that as soon as someone starts to push you, you need to switch the conversation to the topic that the interlocutor does not understand.
№ 235419   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 10:03
Is miss MacKenzie, the housekeeper. Don't push her.
Miss MacKenzie, you are responsible for the safety of the students. Yesterday you left here, everything is open. What are you, an idiot, an alcoholic or a criminal?!
2 Season 3 Series
№ 217065   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:02
I have met so many people who were under the strict control of the parents. In the end they just could not stand the pressure and went crazy!
№ 208830   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 11:43