pressure [Theme] Page 1

Strength is the pressure that squeezes your head and makes you bow.
№ 426706   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:40
Under mental pressure.
№ 425413   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:03
I met him in the Louvre, at the Impressionist paintings, where I spent whole evenings. It was comforting. When I stood in front of the quiet, sun-filled landscapes, I could not believe that the two-legged creature who created all this could at the same time prepare a robbery war. I couldn't believe it. And these illusions for an hour, or two, lowered the mad blood pressure.
№ 423647   Added MegaMozg 18-07-2021 / 12:51
War is the most severe form of aggression, which has many maniacal ideas and lobbying projects to increase pressure on the world.
№ 421498   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2021 / 09:51
Have you seen the pad ads? It's all so veiled. There's just a woman sitting there, sad, another woman comes up to her, gives something and they go to the disco together. I wouldn't be surprised if after that some guy brings a tampon to the bachelor party and says: "I only have one, so we pass it in a circle!" We all know perfectly well that we need gaskets. I haven't met a single woman who doesn't know what it is. She's probably just thinking once a month, That's my pressure!
Release Date: 06.03.2021
№ 419910   Added Viker 31-05-2021 / 09:37
It's hard to keep your judgment intact when it's so pressed by conventional views.
№ 419189   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2021 / 11:57
Love is the feeling of those who are free to choose, and not those who at the moment are afraid to death of someone to lose or are tormented by guilt. Maybe I'm wrong, but emotions born under outside pressure are not real. The pressure will go away - the emotions will go away. As one of my wisest acquaintances used to say, "Nothing kills unrequited love like a year of reciprocity."
№ 416465   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 15:57
ᅠ People were exterminated for their nationality. Burned to the ground. However, has something changed in the twenty-first century? No. No one else drives Jews into gas chambers, but ethnic discrimination and religious intolerance have not been eradicated, and it will hardly ever be possible to do this - this is the very weed whose shoots, if not weeded, will certainly hatch. Moreover, children of celebrities also experience this pressure, for they are fortunate enough to belong to the dynasty of the "Chosen" - they are disliked for the fact of life. As, in principle, and the heirs of the heads of the special forces.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409549   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 19:57
Man creates himself. He is not created initially, he creates himself by choosing morality, and the pressure of circumstances is such that he cannot but choose a certain morality. We define a person only in connection with his decision to take a position.
№ 409336   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 00:33
You don't need to look for approval of your work in this life - write what you consider informative and valuable, despite the psychological pressure from envious people. The less you react to verbal provocations, the better for your own health.
№ 408210   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:13
When we are unjustifiably stubborn
And no one wants to yield first,
Tragedies and dramas happen,
High blood pressure and nerves.
Of course, the holy cause of principle,
Because of him, their heads are at risk.
Sometimes, princes turned to beggars,
And princes and beggars were.
But we don't always have the top,
And we don't always get the grand prize,
When forgetting about the golden mean
We do not compromise,
No, no, we are not compromising!
Quote Explanation: "We don't compromise." Music: Viktor Lebedev, performed by Igor Dmitriev (role: director of the music hall).
№ 407351   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2020 / 12:33
Though, the pressure's hard to take,
It's the only way I can escape.

Пусть и трудно выдержать это давление,
Это единственный способ спастись.
№ 407063   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2020 / 22:00
- Lyosha, by the way, has a very dangerous profession.
- Of course, dangerous, daughter. You know how the pressure rises from coffee! And those selfies, flashes... eyes eats! And if the kitten is rabid, it's forty injections!
Quote Explanation: A young policeman came to meet his girlfriend's father, a retired general.
Release Date: 22.12.2017
№ 404556   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2020 / 15:30
Accustomed to external motivation, people lose the ability to do something on their own. If the "stick" disappears, they are unable to motivate themselves. Students, for example, used to study for assessments, and after school when this pressure disappears, they stop getting further education. Extrinsic motivation suppresses the people of the future initiative, and without the "carrot" they cease to do anything.
№ 400716   Added MegaMozg 18-07-2020 / 22:51
We have to force children, trying using pressure to make them good. You can ward off their children of Christ, if selfish, to follow religious principles. Children do not like pressure. Do not force them to go to Church with you. You can say: "Whoever wants can come with me now or come back later". Give God the opportunity to speak to their souls.
№ 400497   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 14:36