native [Theme] Page 5

As stated, other relatives only to the black day.
№ 397719   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:47
Appreciate and take care of his joy that family and friends are around you and in your life. If you get into difficult life situation, family and friends will not only like you, not annoyed by your gloomy view, but also provide real support and assistance in the most difficult moment. In this world you ought to rely on family and friends because they are reliable lifeline in all situations. Outsiders often do not care what you life situation. They care about your feelings and heartache. Remember one very important thing: family and friends - those people on whose loyal support and assistance you can count on.
№ 397139   Added Айдар 07-06-2020 / 13:56
When in the wagon box
In the North there, on the edge of heaven.
My home mountain
Suddenly appeared in front of me,
I adjusted the collar reverently.
№ 397075   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 11:29
When you are free from bad dreams and thoughts, then sleeping soundly at night in your bed because you know that you have everything in order and you live a quiet life. If you lose the meaning of his existence and fall into heavy depression because of unsolvable life problems, then to remain cheerful person becomes very hard. Remember one very important thing: only loved ones truly interested in your difficult times and challenging problems. Strangers care about you and your future. Spit on your soul and life. Don't care about your pain and suffering. Don't care about your fears and anxieties. Don't care about your dreams and plans. Don't care about your bad prospects. And relatives - this is your reliable protection from the unsolvable problems of life and despair.
№ 396863   Added Айдар 03-06-2020 / 09:38
If you don't have enough money for necessary medication in the pharmacy, it may happen that no one can help you with their purchase, except for relatives. When you ask for financial help from strangers some of them pretend that they have themselves no money. Such people silently spit your soul and go buy yourself expensive things. They are indifferent to the sorrow and financial difficulties of another person. In this world, your problems really do not matter, except for relatives. Remember one very important thing: just disinterested relatives and friends will regret you and will do everything to make you alive and healthy.
№ 396862   Added Айдар 03-06-2020 / 09:38
When you are free from severe diseases and with you your family and friends, then sleeping soundly at night in your bed because you know that you have little chance of losing his life in his youth because of the deep feelings. You can work, dance, play sports and just walk the streets. If you lose your health from disease or accident, it is not always get back to being healthy. Most healthy people do not appreciate that you can close the fingers of both hands to print texts in social networks and safely walk on the street with their family and friends without the aid of canes and wheelchairs. Remember one very important thing: take care of yourself now, because later may be too late! It so happens that the lost health will not return for any money.
№ 395851   Added Айдар 22-05-2020 / 08:07
If you don't have enough money for necessary medication in the pharmacy, it may happen that no one can help you with their purchase, except for relatives. When you ask strangers financial help - some of them will pretend that they have themselves no money. Such people silently spit your soul and go buy yourself an expensive phone or TV for 50,000 rubles, and you will fall in the street on the ground and lose your life because of the lack of financial support in the most difficult moment. In this world your pain and sorrow really not interested in anyone other than family and friends. Remember one very important thing: just disinterested relatives and friends will regret you and will do everything to make you alive and healthy.
№ 395584   Added Айдар 20-05-2020 / 08:36
When you are free from gloomy thoughts and dark days, then sleeping soundly at night in my bed, because I know that won't faze you and you live a calm life. If you lose the meaning of his existence and fall into heavy depression because of unsolvable problems in life, again become cheerful person is not easy. Remember one very important thing: your difficult times and difficult problems are really only interested in loved ones. Strangers do not care about your suffering and emotional pain. Don't care about you and your future. Don't care about your feelings and anguish. Don't care about your dreams and plans. Don't care about your bad prospects. Spit on your early old age and death. And relatives - this is your reliable protection from the unsolvable problems of life and despair.
№ 395255   Added Айдар 18-05-2020 / 09:09
Relatives and friends are the most valuable thing in your life, because if they leave, for any money they will not return back to earth. Remember one very important thing: when you in the village and the city live close to people is a great happiness for your heart. Family and friends will invite you out for birthdays, weddings, parties and barbecues, to take care of you, to support you in difficult times. Family and friends is a real sincere concern about you, your difficulties and experiences. Loved ones need to value and love because you do not need anyone in this world except them. Family and friends is the greatest treasure for you.
№ 395065   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 11:09
Dad. Mother. Zelos. Ohm. OUN. Kai. Baby Ru. You all condemned to death. I didn't light your lamp - didn't want you to see the carnage. But your sacrifice will not be in vain. I Tommy for you, my dear.
№ 394987   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 15:27
"The Russians fucked this Hitler in full!" You yourself say that a documentary history. You understand that this is "fucked" - human destiny, killed in battle or in the death camps of colleagues killed by bombs or starvation native speaker in the rear? Your "fucked" is not from the 45th, it's from the 20th where to Blavatnik in the alley nabuhaut on Victory Day.
Quote Explanation: From the review on the movie "Paris".
№ 394216   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 15:00