native [Theme] Page 4

Only family and friends really understand you when you do good to people, and get evil. Others pretend that all is well understand, nobody wants bad for your honest and fair actions. They pretend that you are valued, respected and listened attentively, but in fact it is not. Relatives and friends are well sorry to tears, realizing that your kindness was wiping dirty feet, over your feelings only laughed, your sincerity is useless.
№ 401818   Added Айдар 01-08-2020 / 12:37
These relatives are the ones who give you useful advice and try to make you a cheerful person. I wish you to study well, but without severe consequences to health, not to suffer and not to suffer, don't give up before the problems of life, earn decent money and to enjoy life. Worried about your future and want you to find true happiness and inner peace. Will understand and forgive you for mistakes. Will come to you on your birthday. Sincerely love you, realizing your life's difficulties to the end.
№ 401735   Added Айдар 30-07-2020 / 16:21
Only family and friends really understand you when you're afraid to be alone, without money, losing a job, being homeless, I'm afraid to become dependent on others, being left without funds in old age; fear slowly and painfully die. Others pretend that everybody understands. They pretend to care about your future and your life difficulties and problems, but actually it is not. Relatives and friends are well sorry to tears, realizing your feelings until the end.
№ 401474   Added Айдар 27-07-2020 / 09:02
Only family and friends really understand when life shamelessly mocks you and laughs. Others pretend that you have hope to get out of an undeserved hell. They pretend every day I think about you and try to get you out of a desperate situation, but in fact it is not. Relatives and friends are well sorry to tears, realizing your woes and troubles to the end.
№ 401125   Added Айдар 23-07-2020 / 10:11
Only family and friends really understand when past events of your life keep you living efficiently. Others pretend that you have hope to get out of impenetrable darkness. They pretend they care about your school and any other difficulties in this world. Relatives and friends are worried about you, knowing your sadness and failures until the end.
№ 400945   Added Айдар 21-07-2020 / 09:08
Only family and friends really know when you're unhappy. The rest only pretend that you have hope for a brighter future. They pretend not to see you in pain and suffer in this world. Relatives and friends are well sorry to tears, realizing your possible bad prospects and the problems of life to the end. But they know that hard times will end sooner or later, and their support gives you strength to fight.
№ 400706   Added Айдар 18-07-2020 / 19:51
The people with whom I spent the best days of the year in my mind. Relatives and friends who truly support and save me in any situation - in my heart. My most loyal people in prayers. And someone got lucky three times.
№ 400445   Added Айдар 15-07-2020 / 00:45
If you go to the grocery store and suddenly you are attacked by thugs, then no one can help you other than family and friends. When you scream and ask for help from strangers, some of them will pretend to listen with headphones to music at high volume and don't see what's going on with you. Such people are indifferent to the intentional infliction of harm to health of another person. Only family and friends will hear your cries and will come to protect you in difficult times. Relatives and friends will sincerely sympathize with you and will do everything so that after each trouble you again became the cheerful person. Relatives and friends care for your soul and life. Remember one very important thing: in this world, your misery and your desperation really not interested in anyone other than family and friends. You do not need anyone but them.
№ 399254   Added Айдар 28-06-2020 / 00:30
Only family and friends really understand the severity of what is happening with you problems. The rest only pretend that all is well understood. They pretend to have trouble sleeping at night and worried about you, but this is disingenuous. Relatives and friends are well sorry to tears, realizing your life's difficulties to the end.
№ 399054   Added Айдар 24-06-2020 / 23:29
A strange old man
that's what the kids of the village
I must seem.
After so many years finally
returned to the edge family...
№ 398918   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 17:21
When you are free from loneliness and hopelessness, then sleeping soundly at night in my bed, because I know that won't faze you and you live with quiet soul. If in this world something serious happens, no one will give you the real support and assistance in the most difficult moment, in addition to loved ones. Nobody is interested in your mental anguish, your health, your hopelessness, in addition to loved ones. Strangers often indifferent to the suffering and torment of others. Remember one very important thing: if you're going to be friends with villains, they will use you for their own selfish purposes. And relatives bring their humane acts of joy and confidence in the future. Family and friends - this is your protection against difficult events.
№ 398359   Added Айдар 18-06-2020 / 14:33