comfort [Theme] Page 4

Luxury becomes a necessity and creates new responsibilities. Once a person gets used to a new convenience, he takes it for granted, and therefore count on him. There comes a time when have to do without the usual impossible.
Quote Explanation: The author writes about the falling living standards of farmers compared to hunter-gatherers. Agriculture, which has led to increasing numbers of people had their negative sides.
№ 303784   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2017 / 18:12
The presence of comfort brings more problems than his absence.
№ 301089   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2017 / 01:06
One of the rare things that can not be bought for money, remains a moral comfort. Under the "moral comfort" I mean the ability to live in harmony with yourself.
№ 300400   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2017 / 03:06
Now the world culture is turned into an endless fast food. <...> a Huge stream of syrup with pork cutlets. Where are these masterpieces? <...> there is No creativity for a long time already! Give me brilliant books that shook the world over the last twenty years... They are not! What a brilliant masterpieces! They are not! They simply do not exist, because all prednisone to the level of consumption because consumption has become the main criterion. <...> Comfort actually kills creativity. Deprivation and suffering, they are, in fact, paradoxically, they develop the ability to create something real, because in this process, in fact, human soul is perfected and grows and comfort, oddly enough, it reduces to the averaged, so all scored a huge number pseudoculture debris that is not needed at all. <...> Comfort kills creativity. It gives you time to work, but do you have anything you can't.
Quote Explanation: Program "Iron logic" Sergei Mikheev and Sergei Korneevskiy on the radio "Vesti FM". Live from 18.08.2017 year.
№ 298097   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2017 / 21:33
The scary thing is that people are willing to abandon feelings and emotions, love, passion in exchange for a simple life in the city. But these feelings make us human. Comfort will give happiness, and therefore will not be able to hurt you.
№ 297346   Added MegaMozg 12-08-2017 / 01:21
My world is cruel. Among the tall buildings, the huge number of roads and residents, there are some beautiful places and buildings of breathtaking. Technical progress took care of our safety and comfort. The path I took home from here in twenty minutes, were able to overcome five, paying the fare in a special unit. But we are secretive and deceitful. The people of my world don't have properties easily make friends and trust people, and to help them too.
№ 291291   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2017 / 16:03
We made his life so comfortable that we have to build a huge amusement Park, to remind yourself what "craps his pants from fear".
10 Series Release Date: 16.10.2016
№ 280076   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2017 / 14:10
Drive! Drive!!! Just... not too Quickly, but not forgetting the minimum comfort. We are talking about life. Careful.
№ 279329   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2017 / 12:28
Horns, bending under low branches, he muttered:
- Move.
Why?
For what I next want to sit down.
- I here very little space.
- Not to contradict the commander. I have to check whether you got a job, and if facilities are too high, take steps to suppression.
- What to bring?!
- Comfortable conditions provoke time for sleep, and this is unacceptable: must stop immediately to avoid falling asleep.
№ 278968   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2017 / 14:56
- Come, I'll show you our new couch.
- Our expensive new sofa.
- Amenities money can not be measured.
- See? The woman understands me.
№ 278139   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2017 / 10:26
Find comfort in the discomfort.
№ 269406   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:06
I consider myself a very simple person. My lifestyle has not changed from what I had a few hundred thousand, a few million... Or, as they now believe, several billion. I have always lived the same way, on the same level of life in relation to himself. The only thing I could now buy for your comfort more expensive things. That's all.
Quote Explanation: To the question of what the billionaires have their own special habits, special hobby.
№ 258362   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:12
In General, they [the French] relaxed, to be honest. It all comes from incredible relaxation. Relaxing, by the way, is the flip side of prosperity. Those who believe that it is necessary by all means to seek the well-being and to its constant growth, and don't understand simple things - being very often separates you from real life and makes you vulnerable, and in the case of Europe, we now see this happening. This is absolutely immense, uncontrolled desire to increase comfort, absolute comfort, the comfort of deification, idealization of comfort - she actually makes you weaker and more vulnerable. Therefore, you need to be in good shape always, and to be in good shape in a situation of ever-increasing comfort impossible.
Quote Explanation: Program "Iron logic" Sergei Mikheev and Sergei Korneevskiy on the radio "Vesti FM". Live from 02.09.2016 year. Topic of conversation: "the European migration crisis".
№ 256295   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:57
Sometimes the right time and the right place mean much more than any five-star hotel with an extensive Minibar. Now this is a lot of people forget. People don't get it, that comfort - not the most important thing in life, and money too, in its essence, that is, they do not. Comfort and convenience does not make a person, they only spoil.
№ 249915   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:30
I changed a countless number of cheap rooms, so now always insist on a Suite. Yes, I live a nomadic life, but this does not mean that I have to live in a tent.
№ 248187   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 21:22