Dialogue [Theme] Page 5

- So now her best friends are stones?
- Not only, but bricks.
- Have you talked to anyone about this?
- With whom, with a geologist?
№ 407295   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2020 / 14:45
- We didn't do anything, we didn't break a single rule.
- Don't chase, we've broken a bunch of rules. First, false documents.
- Library cards to go to the round-the-clock library.
№ 407142   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2020 / 13:39
- You don't believe in forgiveness?
- I'd love to forgive him after.
№ 407140   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2020 / 13:33
Dialogue should become the general rule of all mankind for the search for common values and interests as the unshakable basis of the future civilization.
№ 406656   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2020 / 10:30
- I married a crammed.
- I'm sorry, but that's not a reason for divorce.
№ 405927   Added MegaMozg 27-10-2020 / 11:00
- Marnie, Mike is dead.
- Yes, only he doesn't believe it.
№ 404396   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 00:18
The more culturally literate a person is, the less chances for loneliness and the more chances for a quality dialogue.
№ 404191   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2020 / 19:06
"Please don't worry," Alice said.
"Well, what are you, is that a concern," the Duchess objected. - I Give You Everything That
I had time to say.
"A trifling gift," Alice thought to herself. - It's good that they don't give such birthdays! However, she did not dare to say it out loud.
№ 403853   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 12:18
- What do you! - objected Alice. - I did not even have this in my thoughts! You just get offended all the time.
№ 403848   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 12:03
Trouble, comrades, we have a sense of ourselves. Maybe not everyone, but many. And in the Church especially. Here, recently advised at a lecture to girls to write out on a sheet of all their positive qualities and then look at it all. Then he writes one to Direct: "Father Andronicus, I can't. I've been taught that you can't think well of yourself." That's it. Curtain.
I stand in confession and understand that such a problem, if not all, then through one. Because they read smart books with an immature consciousness and listened to the "right" advice. And then come those to confession, who directly say "I'm bad/bad", and who it just lips between the words. Recently, in very difficult cases, I have to conduct a little dialogue with people in confession. And since the format of confession implies that you have no more than a minute or two for psychotherapy, you have to develop clear and effective formulations.
So, when the "bad" ones come to me, I usually have the next conversation with them. The reaction is usually typical, but for convenience I will tell you an example. A familiar girl in her twenties came to me recently for confession:
- Father, I'm bad (Christian, wife, daughter, man - need to be inserted)
I answer:
- Look, if there are two opinions on any issue, yours and the Lord God, then what opinion should we choose?
"Lord God," he says.
- That's nice. Tell me, does God have bad ones?
- Nope.
- So what are you?
Pause... Then slowly:
- Not bad...
- Not bad, but..?
*inexplibly mooing*
- Speak up...
She looks up and says,
- Good? - and roars. Satisfied so stands, joyful, and roars.
Because they stuck a man. Because she was ashamed of herself to say she was good.
And then you need to explain to a person that we are all good for God, but at times assholes. That is, we have problems, there are sins and mistakes, yes. But the Lord looks at us as beloved children. Stupid, with a jerk, but loved. And after such a realization that I am good for God, but I have problems, it is already possible to talk about some adequate spiritual life.
If you have just read this text, and you think that now "everything is clear", please do a favor. Sit in an empty room in the presence of God, and say out loud, "I am good. But jerk. Lord, have mercy on me, a sinner." And you will understand that in such a mood you want to repent, and pray, and live.
Good luck to all. And remember, you're good!
№ 403038   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 01:00
- I'm seeing you off.
- Don't, I'll find a way out myself. I also found the entrance myself.
№ 402958   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 21:00
- I wanted to tell you something, but I don't know how you will react.
- Something to talk about.
- Do you have a good emotional attitude now?
- Julia, we're going to have to wait a very long time for this, so just tell.
№ 402613   Added MegaMozg 18-08-2020 / 14:42