the presence of [Theme] Page 3

I had kept an accurate diary and recorded all wonderful that you saw, what you were thinking, and, by my calculation, you can get it in mid-October. You must be happy with him and my absence will give you more than often gives my presence.
№ 393988   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 06:36
The cat showed the presence of complete lack. Probably discarding his mortal body, he started to wander to distant worlds with rivers of milk and cream shores.
Quote Explanation: from the story "the Ant", the collection "Of the Grasshoppers"
№ 390118   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:19
What we call instinct is a physiological urge and apprehended by the senses. But at the same time, the instincts manifest themselves in fantasies and often reveal their presence only by symbolic images. These symptoms I called the archetypes.
№ 388552   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2020 / 09:18
Have you ever felt the presence of God? Do you think God is like man? What form it takes? What if the world is just a game of the Devil? They say that life is the highest value... But what if it's a lie?
№ 388207   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2020 / 06:16
The mountain seems more a soulless thing,
More like a shape of ancient fear,
In the dark, and the winds of chaos born
In terms of noise and selfless heaven
The presence crouched, enormous and austere,
Before whose feet the mighty waters mourn.
№ 385566   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2020 / 16:04
A visit to the Church was another secular custom, which in its significance was equal to such vital public functions as the presence in the Opera. A magnificent temple was covered with slabs of carved marble and decorated with rare wood. Lit the dim Church lights were glittering jewels.
№ 385071   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 01:26
The soul of man is composed like a mosaic of pieces of glass and colored stones. Thousands of shades and thousands of options for textures. Hardly is repeated at least one.
And every stone is different. His words. Presence. The smell of grass in the day when you first met.
Every person is a lot of stones. And while the person is alive, we add, we change them around. Make mosaic. Every time you get a new...
This is while the person is alive.
After his death, the stones no one else to shuffle. They stay in one place. They are gathering dust. They fade. And the wave of oblivion, of unconsciousness of their shifts, washes, drifting out to sea...
Forever.
Every day, we forget.
№ 384858   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 16:08
I regret that there is no Soviet Union. As for their participation in the parade is their choice. But if someone is not coming to power any of today's features of our bilateral relations, I think that for them it would be a big mistake. Because it would mean that they not show proper respect to those people who fought and gave their lives for independence of their own country. <...> When I hear that, maybe it would be good to pass the Leningrad and so on, I want to say: "You idiots?! No? You there was no one, who says so today!" Here's what I mean. And of course, the presence at the parade in Moscow, the descendants of those who fought for our independence and preserved our Nations - of course, in my opinion, this is a symbolic and important gesture. We will be happy to see everyone who accepts our invitation.

Explanation of the quote:

Press conference of Vladimir Putin December 19, 2019.
The answer to the question: "do you regret in the summary column of soldiers from the republics to the Victory day will not be Georgia and Ukraine?"
Quote Explanation: Ukraine?
№ 384815   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 14:42
Chicago knows how to honor their dead. In 1865 one hundred and twenty-five thousand people came to see the coffin of President Lincoln Abraham. On average, die every day my two constituent. I visit all their families. My presence speaks to the fact that the dead man was important and he will be missed. And let the critics say it's only a political idea, to be remembered when they pull the lever to vote for me it is something more.
1 Season 7 Series
№ 384719   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2019 / 12:16
Every night I dream you're still here...
Every night I dream you're still here...
№ 379973   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2019 / 19:15
The lack of conscience guarantees the presence of money.
№ 367665   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2019 / 12:53
If the earlier formula presence was "Being determines consciousness", now the "existence determines Consciousness", and this is the key difference!
Quote Explanation: "Deintoxication of consciousness" interview with photographer Eugene Mironov
№ 345768   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2018 / 03:07
- I'd hug you if you were here.
- I'm here.
№ 310667   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2017 / 23:15
Every time I dreamed, I felt the presence of someone.
№ 310608   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2017 / 21:20