the presence of [Theme] Page 2

We want to live. But for them (the West), we must also understand that the presence of Russia as an independent actor, the presence of Russia as a state that has a 400 million market, acting according to its rules, this is a very dangerous thing. And eliminating such a danger for them is vital. Therefore, a conversation with the American president is a big question mark.
Release Date: 27.05.2021
№ 419828   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2021 / 13:21
The military-political situation in the South-West strategic direction remains difficult. This is largely due to the attempt by a number of foreign states to fix their military presence at the southern and western borders of Russia. The destructive course of the military-political leadership of Ukraine, which seeks to destabilize the situation in Donbass, continues. The United States and NATO continue to conduct provocative activities in the airspace and waters of the Black Sea. The unstable state of affairs is observed in a number of countries in the Middle East region and the Caucasus. The alliance's attempts to resist its normalization are forcing us to take symmetrical measures of strategic containment and building up the combat capabilities of the troops of the southern military district.
Release Date: 20.04.2021
№ 417445   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2021 / 16:21
You don't need to be in two places at once, not at your age. Since you went to the sea, then be to the sea. And imagine all kinds of things when you need to imagine. In such and such a spring, as we have now, out of sight - out of mind, and it will be with you.
№ 415656   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2021 / 07:09
The presence of anxiety indicates vitality.
№ 412366   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 02:42
My breathing stopped.
My heart started beating after a time.
A red veil appeared before my eyes.
Unusual, but still cozy apartment of my mother instantly turned into a cave in which the presence of a dragon was felt. My father's angry laughter swept through my mind.
The bag slid off his shoulder and fell to the floor with a deafening knock.
Bank... Robbers...
"By the way," I remembered my words said not so long ago to my mother, "tomorrow go to the bank, I sent you money, plus a small gift."
I KILLED MY MOM!
You can say a million times that I am not to blame and could not know that this event will happen. But that won't change the fact that I was the one who did everything I could to get Lilien in the bank. It was me, sending the money and insisting that she get it as soon as possible, twisting my mother's world. I, like a roulette player, made a bet, but other numbers fell out. A different color.
Again, I caused my mom's trouble. Nobody, and again me. Eternal-problem-Damon!
"How I hate you, degenerate! - I remembered Giuseppe's poisonous words. - If you were a sloop... I wouldn't have to drag that load through life!"
Maybe my father was right? I used to blame Giuseppe, but now he is no longer alive, and my mother's problems periodically appear. Because of me...
It can be argued that no one is immune from problems, but for some reason it was I, then still a small cell, who grabbed the uterus, fighting for my life, thereby pulling a terrible chain reaction ... Some trouble I have a body. Face. Name.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408398   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 14:54
What a person looks overly intelligent, weak and externally - that doesn't mean he's not a dangerous fighter. Presence of mind - this is the ability to be a threat.
№ 400402   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 12:57
According to tradition and custom, already discussed but not yet resolved, the nature of the presence of women in society and the different nature of the presence of men. The man's presence rests on the promise of power which he embodies. If this promise is impressive and persuasive, and his presence noticeable. If it's modest or inconclusive, and place the man is appropriate. The promised power may be moral, physical, emotional, economic, social, sexy, but in any case the object napoloen to man. Men's presence suggests what he can do to you or for you. This presence could be a hoax in the sense that a man can only pretend that he is capable of something that in reality he is not capable. But in any case this claim to a power that can be applied to someone else.
On the contrary, the nature of the woman's presence expresses her own attitude to herself and defines what it can or cannot be done. Her presence is expressed in her gestures, voice, opinions, statements, clothing, elected by the environment the taste; in fact, literally everything she does, affects the nature of her presence. To be so peculiar to women, that men tend to perceive her presence as a kind of, you might say, a physical emanation, a kind of heat or smell or aura.
№ 397463   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 16:12
My voice merged with a dozen other people's votes, and the word sounded strange and beautiful presence of my ancestors that gave him strength. Their ashes, that the earth is absorbed, until he became a land and air and trees and water, ' said from under my feet the monotonous drone, permeated through my whole body.
№ 397391   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:34
- I don't like people?
- People? The people I love. I don't like their presence. They are some kind of unnatural or something.
№ 396667   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:31
I struggled with this for some time now. Before our comic wedding, I realize that it appeals to me. This has happened to me before, as it happens with almost every one of us. Sudden sensitivity to the presence, the appearance of a man - or woman. Watching him, satisfied with the "inadvertent" meetings, to see how he does his job, while experiencing the special feeling looking at moving under the shirt shoulders on the protruding bone of the wrist or to the place under the chin, where it begins to grow a beard.
№ 395856   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 08:08
Heaven and hell are not spatial category is the category of relations. The goal of the Christian is not to go to heaven, as if arriving at some point, And to grow in God, to deepen communion with Him, to acquire the Holy spirit. So Paradise can begin in this life and continue on into eternity.
And the Church's mission is not to "send" people to Paradise or hell, the Church is a kind of a shelter, a hospital, helping sinners to recover and prepare for what awaits each of us, that is, to a personal meeting with God. And further resolved, depending on how the person will react to His presence.
№ 395550   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:29
[The litany of the vacuum]
(read during space travel)
O Almighty and most Holy Emperor,
I see Your light, feel Your presence.
Deliver me from the abyss and vacuum
Yes I am back home - to the eternal fields of battle.
№ 394630   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 12:24
Something, or rather someone, is now here. I've never seen this ... way before. The man behind the mask. He came here with a clear intention. And what is even more alarming, it all kind of makes it clear that it is hunting. Judging from his beats he's not one of those who came to this place against their will. Is it possible that there is something more that I could understand?
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict of Shadows (Michael Myers).
№ 394160   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:43
Traveling through the foggy haze that hides the area, I felt someone's presence. Something moved to these forgotten places, and his bright colors are easily visible even through the thick haze of fog that was growing between us.
Moving into a new, but familiar place, I was first able to look around: circus truck, move something like a horse, but, in my opinion, older and sinister.
I watched through the trees, when the door of the wagon opened slightly and a warm, Golden light began to fill that lonely place. I believe that this happened intentionally to attract attention, but the image that appeared shortly, was nothing like the mixture of elements in the costume of a Ringmaster, clown and other market attributes. His face was a nightmare of grim, pathetic semblance of a smile superimposed on top saggy lips. On his waist was the collection that is known throughout the world as the fingers. But how to be a monstrous creature to collect such trophies?
The clown at his surroundings and kept his eyes fixed on me. On his face appeared a "double smile" and before returning back, he nodded to me. I guess he prefers less-informed victims than I am, and I thank the stars for that.
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict about the Clown (Kenneth "Jeffrey hawk" chase).
№ 394156   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:30
New nameless terror creeps in the dark, her appearance often attends to me after just a quick glance you see her gaunt profile. Twisted and torn unspeakable ways, greyish dead skin stretched over its emaciated body. I saw that her hand was disgusting sarashina deformity, and it looked as if the claws could have torn their way through flesh and bone. I feel like her presence tells of endless torture.
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict Witch (Lisa Sherwood).
№ 394153   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:21