Americans [Theme] Page 3

I would not underestimate what happened (the meeting between Biden and Putin). First, Biden made a very important statement for us. That cyber attacks on critical infrastructure are unacceptable. In fact, the process of dismantling the rubble has officially started. It is important for me that it was a professional, constructive conversation. The second is the issue of strategic stability. This issue was raised by the American side. The Americans realized that they were dealing with a great power that had returned. It was not Biden who returned, it was Russia that returned to a level where it not only cannot be ignored, but must be reckoned with. Otherwise, it will be bad.
Release Date: 16.06.2021
№ 420932   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2021 / 18:24
The meeting (biden and Putin) was not about politics. It was about fighting for an agenda. The Americans came out with a demand - well, repent of at least something. It's funny to us. But this is the ideological message with which the Americans went to this meeting.
Release Date: 16.06.2021
№ 420930   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2021 / 18:18
To a certain extent, Americans impose democracy as a super-idea. Democracy or authoritarianism is nothing more than the organization of a society. And society chooses the form in which it exists. And ultimately, that's what determines the people.
Release Date: 30.05.2021
№ 420063   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 17:00
The world has proven to be far more complex than a world in which the enemy of our enemy can be supported. Once you can, and once you can't.
And finally about us. I see already in many programs that everyone sees this world as our peace of peace, that we have created a happy normal life for ourselves. Moms with strollers. Peace and will. And Blok wrote: and eternal battle, peace we only dream. And after all, he clearly wrote about Pushkin's lines. The point here is that there will be no peace full of trust and peace. There won't be this world of moms with strollers. Because in this world, Americans and everyone else will crash in any way, destabilize anything here. Create any pockets of internal support for yourself. And we, creating this peace, will always produce our gravedigger. Therefore. Either dynamics, or we will lose everything in this rest, as the Russian Empire lost.
Release Date: 27.05.2021
№ 419832   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2021 / 13:33
... key point. Fundamental disagreement and misunderstanding of our Americanists and our politicians. Every time we believe that Americans think something like us. So every time we sit down at the negotiating table, then... well, we agreed. And the Americans don't have that. They are pragmatists. And they agree exclusively on the issue that they are discussing. Neither left nor right. And when all of a sudden we do something good for them and we expect them to respond, they don't understand what we're talking about. We need to realize this.
Release Date: 27.05.2021
№ 419831   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2021 / 13:30
I traveled and talked. Not that people are not interested in what we are talking about, but everything is already clear to everyone. It used to be necessary to prove that Americans want this. And we want that. As it is clear to us, our country is developing at the same time. Our country goes to itself and goes. And what is happening around our country is very important. Relations with America. I agree with S. E. Kurginyan that the American policy is to press and squeeze. They want to squeeze something out of us. They don't want to go along in anything. They don't want any equal dialogue. They don't need it. And the Americans did not have any equal dialogue with anyone. This is a conversation only from a position of strength and superiority. If they take any steps that we perceive as steps towards us, they do it only in order not to create trouble for themselves. Because we have superior strategic forces. The question arises: how do we react to this? And it seems to me that in these conditions it would be right to make a reciprocal move.
Release Date: 23.05.2021
№ 419643   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2021 / 16:30
Americans are a very interesting people and have a lot of common sense.
№ 419625   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2021 / 12:00
We are constantly trying to leave a loophole - suddenly it will resolve? It won't resolve. Neither they nor we. And the world will collapse. And the question is who in this collapsed world will survive. And it will continue its historical existence. You [address Stankevich] are talking about some kind of American leadership. What leadership? They will not give their domination to anyone and for nothing. And if it is necessary to kill a million for this, they will do it. This is not leadership, but the domination of the strong over the weak, who can be killed if he does not obey. And here everything merges with the Kazan history. Because the evil to which we are opposed, and the morality that we are talking about here, it is here. What's it? And this is Dostoevsky. In the part in which we are opposed to the Western system. This Kazan killer - he went to show that he has the right. He went to kill. We have to understand exactly what we're dealing with. This is the same ideology of the super-man that was in Hitler, which is in American exceptionalism. This killer proved that he was a superman, a master over those whom he could kill. And he can kill the defenseless. that is why the dead are children. The whole American story of murder in schools has passed to us. Americans are constantly proving that they are superhumans who can kill the defenseless.
Release Date: 12.05.2021
№ 418990   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2021 / 09:03
In 1989, as a graduate student, I went to an American school. I was asked to teach a lesson there. I was surprised when they sat there, feet on the table, and burst the pizza. I am a graduate of the Soviet school. For me, this was unthinkable in class. Then my friend professor explained to me for a long time that I did not understand the spirit of freedom and democracy.
Release Date: 11.05.2021
№ 418942   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2021 / 14:00
We, the British, now really have everything in common with the Americans, except, of course, the language.
№ 418400   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2021 / 13:18
The feeling that the world is preparing for a big war. Military spending is growing every year. It would seem that this year they should grow for the development of vaccines, for medicine. Humanity is not only not trying to come to its senses, on the contrary, it is confidently emerging from the coronavirus year into some kind of absolute disaster. The leaders here are, of course, Americans.
Release Date: 27.04.2021
№ 418004   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 17:21
Dear CIA, What you wrote here is a complete non-credit. The topic is not disclosed, the sources are not named, the intelligence is outdated and / or incorrect, the essay is designed studently. In our intelligence school, you would have been carved with rods for such a hack. And that, by the way, hurts.
Quote Explanation: On January 7, 2017, the CIA published a report in which it was alleged that the elections in nbsp;2016, during which Donald Trump won, were influenced by "Russian hackers". Rt  and Sputnik were mentioned in this report. called the "propaganda machine". The name of Margarita Simonyan is mentioned 29 times in the report; RT — more than 100 times Her comment from Facebook.
№ 417788   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 23:39
I know that Americans don't like it when nonsense like surrender gets in the way of a good war.
I know that Americans dont like it when nonsense like...
№ 417657   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 17:03
I believe that their last victory was us. B1991. And they will try to fill up all the time. But after that they make mistakes after mistakes. Wherever in the world they are. And this is because their educational level has fallen catastrophically. What they did with their education system is just ... If this continues, we do not need any nuclear weapons. Because reading American intelligence reports is funnier than watching a comedy club. It's just joke. And if it goes on like this, we don't really need to take a steam bath. Agree - it will not work. America is a country built on violence from the beginning. America is a country built on several doctrines. They all hammer in the same thing: Americans have a right to everything. This land was ours, and the Indians, s ...., already lived there, so we will destroy them, and in honor of the fact that we have successfully destroyed them, we will arrange a Thanksgiving holiday.
Release Date: 11.04.2021
№ 416858   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 23:30
Quiet Jews gather and say: so, guys, we have three days, we need to learn how to breathe under water.
Release Date: 29.03.2021
№ 416141   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2021 / 18:36