Jesus [Theme] Page 4

Jesus knocking on the door to everyone, but not everyone opens it.
№ 355160   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2019 / 04:16
A Christmas story preserves the appeal because it does not offer theoretical explanations to the mysteries of life. Instead, it refers to the birth of the baby and hope that this birth two thousand years ago gave to the world. When Jesus only came to light, he recognized only a few. Now followed by billions. I'm sure his idea of peace on Earth and kindness to all will never become obsolete. I'm sure that these ideas need us as never before. Wish you a merry Christmas.
Quote Explanation: From the traditional Christmas appeal, 2018.
№ 355074   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2019 / 11:02
Jesus is the world's most famous illegitimate child!
№ 353035   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2018 / 00:02
Probably, all Orthodox know how to celebrate Palm Sunday: pick up willows and put in vases. But not everyone knows what this event is dedicated to. I will present the official version, although most official versions are questionable for people with an inquiring mind. So, as the clergy explain, supposedly that day Jesus entered Jerusalem on a donkey with a palm branch in his hands. A palm branch and a donkey are symbols of the world. A horse is a symbol of war, therefore, not on a horse, but on a donkey. Willow in the northern countries symbolizes a palm tree. Well, let it go. But I have a question for church academics: “If he entered on a certain day, why does Palm Sunday come at different times each year?” Or do new historical facts appear every year and you have to clarify the day? By the way, the same situation with Easter. But I’m not going to touch Easter now, because then believers blindly will be completely angry with me. Notice, I wrote “blindly believers,” not “believers.” A believer deserves praise, unlike a blind believer. Few people understand that the former pagan holidays, or rather, the Vedic holidays, were rebuilt into Christian holidays for a very simple reason. When poor people began to study the sermons of Jesus and his wisdom in different nations, the priests from religions decided to increase the flock, and for this it was necessary to leave public holidays in the same “places” as the pagan ones, but give them a new biography. Therefore, it turned out that the Vedic Great Day, which depends on the sun and moon, therefore, each year fell on different days, turned into Easter. Accordingly, Palm Sunday tied to Easter (a pagan day, depending on the sun and moon) also falls on different days. But Christianity rejects both the sun and the moon. That's how flock-flock celebrates, not understanding what and why. Catholics, Lutherans, and Orthodox Christians are all Christians, so why do few people think that Catholics and Lutherans celebrate Easter at one time, and Orthodox at another? After all, Jesus alone is with them. Many believe that this is due to the fact that the Orthodox calendar has been preserved in our church. But this is not so. Then the difference would be 13 days, not a week. Moreover, the Greeks, after all, are also Orthodox, and they do not have this failure for 13 days. When I ask these questions to the “wise men” of the church, they answer: “Do not think about it, you have to believe in it.” But there are still many people with an uncomplicated inquisitive mind, to whom I regard myself and who cannot simply believe without thinking. Many questions I want to ask today's thinkers from the church. Why is Jesus considered a Jew, while he always rebelled against the Jewish priests and said that you can’t live how they live? How does the teaching of Jesus that merchants should not be in the temple compare with what is happening now in almost all directions of all religions? Finally, if Jesus would come today, how did he go into the temple and feel there, seeing that everything that he was fighting against appeared under his name? How would he react to the fact that so many people were destroyed by his name, so many wars were unleashed? I think he would just cry. Notice, he drove into Jerusalem on a donkey, and not on a Mercedes and not on a Bentley ... And today, those who ride a Bentley and not a donkey preach to us. It would be necessary to transfer them to donkeys ... Although, if such a directive comes out, they will create five hundred donkeys for themselves. I also have a question: why most of the holy fathers do not lose weight by the end of fasting? I seem to be joking, but this is a serious problem: most people do not know the most important thing - what Jesus taught. But they know how to celebrate the holidays associated with it. This leads to the troubles that are now so marked around us. Jesus said, “Love your enemy.” How then can Europe and America be considered Christian countries? By the way, in this sense, our holy fathers can more likely be called true Christians than Western civilized, tolerant and politically correct hypocrites. America is not a Christian country, but a country of the Antichrist, since it justifies all its villains in relation to other nations by the teaching of Christ.
№ 344592   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2018 / 03:33
We are amazing people. We honor Jesus, forgetting what he taught us. Put the candle, begging for interest. Believe the rites, but not preaching.
We are believers and superstitious at the same time. Moving into a new apartment, don't know what to do in advance: to wash or sanctify. Or you can first let a cat, and then to sanctify, and then wash together with those who are sanctified.
We are strange people. Most of us are sure that the meeting with the deceased in the morning - fortunately, a chimney-sweep - money, with a limp - to health, but with a limp and a hunchback - to great health. But if the evening out of the house trash, the next morning in the house no money. Although life has persuaded us that the unmistakable sign only one: if you do not pass the night out of the house, the garbage, the night in the house will really smell bad.
We Gentiles with the Orthodox gloss. We are ready to spit over the left shoulder, regardless of who is on the left. Thus we are baptized and swear at the same time:
- Forgive me, Lord, man!
Yes, your most powerful feelings we Express the most obscene words. The Mat is not so necessary for us to insult each other as it is to artistic perception
life. Only our man can standing on the banks of the river, from the rapture to swear on a sun track.
№ 343123   Added MegaMozg 13-09-2018 / 16:07
Charlie, you're out of work, it's not a reason to indulge in all serious. I know another guy who didn't get along with women and kept a bunch of losers. He, too, suffered from the Jews. But he adored!
№ 342297   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2018 / 02:20
Not to be a little faithful. If you truly follow Christ, you'll have to follow Him to Calvary.
№ 335816   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2018 / 01:09
The man who lives without Christ, everything seems difficult and strange.
№ 333988   Added Viker 19-07-2018 / 13:57
The wider your arms, the easier it is to crucify you.
№ 331430   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2018 / 17:14
Tomorrow is my birthday, but not okay.
- Have your birthday on Christmas? Sucks for you, dude!
№ 325391   Added MegaMozg 09-05-2018 / 19:06
- Christmas is not Santa, and snowmen.
- You're right. Is Jesus.
- No, it's not even Jesus.
- And then what?
Gifts. Understood, Yes? Gifts.
№ 325390   Added MegaMozg 09-05-2018 / 19:05
He was hanged like a dog
Hang dogs,
Hastily removing it from the loop
Stripped somehow
Lowered in a pit without a prayer
And threw it into the darkness.
Threw flies Nude body,
Before it gets cold,
Then to pile on the chest
Burning deck,
Laughing face swollen
In harness purple veins.
x x x
Over Them in prayer the chaplain
The knees have not bowed;
Not worth a mass and cross
The rest of these graves,
Though for the sake of sinners Christ
To earth came.
№ 314292   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2018 / 02:03
- We can't get out! We do not have time to stop him!
- And you don't have any super-powers?
- While I'm mortal, no, only after death. Wait a minute, I know. Kyle, we have no choice, you have to kill me.
- What?
- Hit me with this. If I die, will be resurrected on the other side of the bars.
No way, do it yourself!
Suicide is a mortal sin. Kyle, there is no choice.
- People, you don't understand, I'm Jewish. I have a thing for killing.
11 Season 5 Series
№ 308251   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2017 / 15:02
Kill him! [Pointing to Jesus]
What? I'm pretty sure that killing Jesus is not a Christian!
He went against the Church! He must die!
11 Season 5 Series
№ 308250   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2017 / 14:05
Cause Jesus He knows me
And he knows I'm right
I've been talking to Jesus all my life,
Oh yes He knows me
And He knows I'm right
And He's been telling me
Everything is alright!
Because Jesus knows me,
And know that I am right
I'm talking to Jesus all my life.