Sunday [Theme]

Forgiveness Sunday revives people's trust.
№ 464847   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:52
If the divine “Forgiveness” were heard not only on Forgiveness Sunday, people would become much kinder and more humane.
Quote Explanation: © Copyright: Piotr Kwiatkowski, 2019
№ 464813   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:47
Today
Quote Explanation: Schema-Archimandrite Zosima (Sokur), from the Sunday sermon on the Publican and the Pharisee, 1999.
№ 463609   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:43
But do not turn him off the main road of the Milky.
Quote Explanation: 08.03.2023.
№ 452515   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2023 / 14:48
As a child, I went to church in the evenings - on Sunday and Wednesday. Like any decent Baptist. I even liked it. The world seemed simple and clear. As I got older, I realized that it wasn't. God, I was told, endowed people with freedom, but I could not understand why there is so much pain in the world. Why does God, who is so kind and loving, allow innocent people to suffer?
№ 446842   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2022 / 15:21
August is like Sunday before Monday for me. This is something beautiful and good, but with some elusive deep sadness. It is felt somewhere inside, and this does not mean that it is bad with her, just somehow in a special way. And everything around you literally reminds you of this. And mowed fields, and overripe, tired grasses, and narrow paths overgrown in the forest. Throughout August, a quiet whisper is heard: keep
№ 443184   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2022 / 01:15
Sunday is streaming with a light light, knocking on sleepy windows, wishing everyone good and smiles...
№ 441484   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2022 / 13:06
On the other side of the canal, between the houses where the timber warehouses are located, the wide clear sky loomed as azure squares, and in the rays of the sun the white facades, tiled roofs, granite embankments dazzled the eyes. A vague distant rumble stood in the warm air; and everything seemed to be numb from Sunday idleness and melancholy, characteristic of summer days.
№ 437660   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2022 / 13:15
Father's Day was only introduced this year, in 2021. What the fuck is this anyway? There were such days, this is absolutely true, you can check on the calendar: there was Plaid Day, Pumpkin Seasoning Day, Homemade Cookies Day. And Father's Day only this year! It is still celebrated on the third Sunday in October. Why? The summer is already over, the Indian summer is over, the velvet autumn, the golden autumn, the Boldin autumn are over. All normal autumn is over, and a liquid has begun. Fathers, your way out - celebrate!
Release Date: 26.11.2021
№ 432265   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2021 / 13:57
The Church celebrates Easter more than once a year. If only once a year there was Easter, we would forget about it, and it would be spent with us everyday. And Easter is celebrated by the Church 52 times a year - as many times as there are Sundays in a year. Every Sunday is a small Easter.
№ 426666   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:33
- Apparently, you get so used to bending your back at work that even a little bit of freedom somehow interferes.
№ 410979   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2021 / 02:30
Boys Yes girls
Candle Yes verboczky
Suffered home.
Lights glimmer,
Pedestrians cross
And smells of spring.
Breeze but
Rain - rain is small,
Don't blow out the fire.
Sunday palm
Tomorrow I will get up first
For the Holy day.
№ 395363   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2020 / 17:15
- Now listen to this: "on Saturday I ate pizza and watched TV. And on Sunday I didn't do anything". Point. Thirty minutes - a couple of suggestions. Two days in the life of a teenager: Saturday - pizza and telly, Sunday - nothing! I didn't ask them to write a poem. I was asked to write about my weekend. Wanted to see if they can write more than two lines... you can't! And here's another: "I don't like Sunday. I love Saturday. But on Saturday dad would not let me out and took the mobile phone". You know, Jeanne, I went to teach, to instill in the children a taste for literature. And what? Cell phones and pizza! Consumerism and ignorance. Our future is here. These children are our future! Philosophers reactionaries predict the invasion of the barbarians... And the barbarians are already here in our schools!
№ 394113   Added Viker 10-05-2020 / 10:12
Sunday morning. Each has it own Church, brunch, football, someone turns off the alarm to sleep another hour. The truth is that no matter how you spend Sunday, it is important with whom you spend it. People out of your life, your community, your friends and family. They are always with you, always ready to rely on them, believe in them and then there will be something good.
№ 392983   Added Viker 02-05-2020 / 10:05
Sometimes I Wake up in the morning, almost expecting to see next to Lori, who will remind me to take Carl after school, or say that Breakfast is ready.
Every Sunday she cooked us pancakes, which is impossible. Just lumps of flour. And most importantly, she knew about it.
- And why continued?
Well, she wanted us to be a family, which on Sundays eating pancakes.
№ 391881   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 08:39