best [Theme] Page 16

They say that a centaur's road is paved with the corpses of the fallen. And for a centaur named has set out this path was really long. Many foreigners mistakenly take the four-legged warriors of the clans of druud, a gifted for the simple-minded thugs. Their language has no written form, the culture is poor on graphic symbols; in music there is no clear structure, and religion of strict rules and dogmas. For centaurs the best expression of their thoughts and feelings is a battle. And if murder among the centaurs considered art, the most talented of their creators - Bradden. His invincible power he raised up the land Omeka, an ancient arena where centaur clans have for millennia gathered to perform their gladiatorial ceremony. And the further spread his fame, the more spectators from all over the world come to see the great centaur in action. Always going to the arena first and the last to leave, he created masterpieces in every spray of blood, each stroke of the bloodied blade. Such is the poetry of blood on steel, complex patterns across the pale Sands of the massacre. Won has set out one soldier after another until, as the arena exploded with cries of his name, and he did not become the only, the incomparable champion. He was awarded the great belt Omeka, but the victory felt only emptiness. What is a warrior without a challenge? The great centaur galloped out of omexe that day with a new goal. For his people has set out is the greatest warrior who stepped into the arena. Now aims has set out to prove that he is the greatest warrior in all of history.
Quote Explanation: Biography Bradwarden, the Centaur.
№ 394825   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 14:15
In any society a thousand newborns have how much that genius, as some children of average ability and some are weak. Forgive me if I get too involved with the care of these almost geniuses, but I am convinced that it is from them our future depends. In any society sets the tone of one who is above average. Yes, we are committed to equality. And I want to give equal opportunities to everyone. And yet deep down we understand that no two people completely equal in strength, talent and ability, persistence and the hidden advantages. And I'm always interested in how to give the best education to him who is able to make a real contribution to the development of our country.
№ 394643   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 13:03
Sublime music is the best drug to appease my aching soul!
№ 394532   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2020 / 00:09
Need to buy new weapons and give the best education to young people to enable them to manage the most modern means of protection. But more importantly, to raise them strong and effective leaders. Safety is like electricity: it can save, but you can't hold for long.
№ 394239   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 17:09
Each time hoping for the best, we fail.
№ 394053   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 09:51
Books - best weapons in the world.
№ 393381   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 02:36
And if you say it to me, then it bothers you. Somewhere deep in that place where everything else is hiding Elena. Find the place, Damon. Fight for her. Or spend the rest of eternity trying to understand what happened to the best part of you. The choice is yours.
№ 392905   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2020 / 12:57
We can educate the people to team spirit, sense of solidarity, that each was ready to give the nation all the best for achievement of new heights. And in return command, the nation will take care of all of us fairly and justly. The art of management is the art of strengthening the team spirit.
№ 392711   Added Viker 29-04-2020 / 12:59
The best thing you can do in life is to create memories.
№ 392383   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 22:03
I believe the main purpose of human life is happiness. Obviously. No matter who we are - atheists or believers, Buddhists, or Christians - we are all seeking something better in life. Thus, in my opinion, the main movement in our lives - the movement to happiness.
№ 391728   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 13:09
Here it is, the best place in the world... to do nothing.
№ 391320   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 05:09
Teaching through actions and life is the best teaching.
№ 390862   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 09:12
All the best of the good life.
№ 389601   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2020 / 12:24
The best certainly ahead, only to rise again.
№ 389532   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2020 / 12:18
Don't you live tussock in the swamp.
Quote Explanation: Tatar proverb
№ 305361   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2017 / 02:33