best [Theme] Page 15

All the best in us from childhood - all the rest after him!
№ 400909   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2020 / 21:33
All the best for the children we recited handing the child a piece of candy with the other hand holding on to where my teeth hurt-so it will not work!
№ 400410   Added MegaMozg 14-07-2020 / 04:27
- Sex, laughed Sarah. - Is there anything more irrational and less amenable to explanation than sex? Reasons to love many, but there is a love is a mystery to me. The best we can hope for is that you will fall in love with the person can continue to love. Sara remembered her last relationship and she sadly added: - And sometimes we can't do anything - only to fall in love and wait for the collapse.
№ 400239   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 00:45
Better to have a van Gogh on the wall than to be van Gogh. The best is to surround yourself with as a lot of van goghs. Their fresh looks will have an impact on you that will contribute to your good life.
№ 399813   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2020 / 03:30
Killed by a gunman this is the best start to the day.
№ 399131   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2020 / 00:18
I will say a few words about June 22, because it seems to me to ignore this day. One of the lessons from June 22, is that first, the powder should be kept dry always. Regardless of who and what thinks about it and says. We must be prepared for the worst options. Always. We must hope for the best but be prepared for the worst. This is the first. And second. One of the sad lessons of the Second world war, the great Patriotic war, that we should not overestimate the significance of any of any international agreements. And no international organizations.
- To not trust anyone. [remark of Vladimir Solovyov]
- Unfortunately, I can not trust anyone. We were quite active in the diplomacy, referring to the Soviet Union. Sometimes she was successful, sometimes less successful, sometimes not successful at all. The Soviet Union did try to negotiate in different directions, and build a security system. Not only for themselves but also for the whole of Europe. There were hopes for the League of Nations, there were hopes for agreement with the Western democracies, there were hopes that you can somehow restrain Nazi Germany. But the conclusion that's what. Happened the most terrible war in human history. For our country this war was incredibly destructive. As coronavirus is also, among other things. We must hope for themselves. It is necessary as much as possible, to ensure themselves that you can do for yourself. All this talk about international security configurations, about trust, about the systems of international law, international organizations... it's All good. Optional. Put it in the spotlight, make it the basis, the Foundation of policy, count on it, to think that in an emergency, we will cover the UN, or in the case which we met with so-and-so President, and he told me that would not expand NATO to the East - it's all nonsense.
Release Date: 22.06.2020
№ 398898   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 15:36
The best remedy for a destructive mental activity - hard physical labor. If you read the history of any totalitarian regime - we learn one simple thing. The people there are a lot of hard work. And the stupid thoughts they were.
№ 398595   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2020 / 22:45
Still burn with the joy of a wanderer who haven't been home. Look at the faces of his people, speak the language, and native most loved, breathing the fall leaves, frosty ground coffee, which for me tastes better here than in Brazil and Colombia.
They say here is not so that, but for me this is the best place in the world.
Cold forest, how I missed you on the hot Caribbean sand.
№ 398548   Added Viker 19-06-2020 / 13:29
So I was in the place where before there never was. There's a shelf with books of Russian writers, antique China Cabinet; tea, as strong as our spirit, and as sweet as our tale.
Beach hot ocean, not the top of the great mountain, not pearl Islands - now I know for sure: the best place on the planet is where after a long journey you rest the soul.
№ 398544   Added Viker 19-06-2020 / 13:28
You're my best friend, the best that is in me.
№ 397848   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:05
I tried to be selfless king, but as a father I have a selfish wish - I want you Asrana was free. Throw off the shackles of history, don't let your past define your future, like it happened to me. Free from the past, learn from it, understand it and release. Let Your heart and imagination will help you create a better future.
Quote Explanation: Callum reads the suicide letter of his father.
№ 397420   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 14:39
- Believe me, Queen, if it were not bad there would not be good I'm just doing my job I am the angel of death, Azrael said
- I agree with you, angel I'm sorry that my mother died but apparently she's better in heaven-like you said Shaldina.
- Hope for the best because if you think about all the good you will always be well-answered Azrael
№ 396549   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:05
Rasul Gamzatov (Dedication).
Write in the midday sweat,
At the full moon writing
Some people think delirious
And I verse myself whisper.
Write, when there is no strength to scream,
And it is impossible to remain silent.
When you look at me
Masterpieces, the best they do.
№ 396056   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:50
King pretravel himself into a monster. But you're not. You built a society based on truth. But the truth is that VA does not need of Marwan to be good because of Marwan is not a place, it's... Oh, damn, she's in your hearts.
- Do you really believe this, or is it another setup?
- Someone once told me that you need to look for the best in people and not assume the worst.
- It was me.
№ 395875   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 08:11
Oh you're so condescending
Your gall is never ending
We don't want nothin', not a thing from you
Your life is trite and jaded
Boring and confiscated
If that's your best, your best won't do

Oh, you are so condescending
Your anger is endless.
We do not want anything, nothing from you
Your life is trite and grey,
Boring and ordinary.
If this is the best that you have, I'm sorry!
№ 395560   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:30