the poet [Theme] Page 9

I also have a cat. Not easy. Philosophical, psychological, existential. His name is Socrates. He had red hair, old and fat.
He constantly needs to assert and define their existence. He needs a cut from the everyday space of meanings. And he cuts through them where possible and where not. Often the latter. The back of the sofa riddled with meaning, the litter box, too, a carpet with tufts of red wool, "cemetery" chicken bones under the kitchen table - all Socratic sense.
Sometimes he deliberately wakes me up at night when I lay hungover, so I got mad, lost his temper and "identified" it is the existence of bashing.
Socrates rises to his paws to my ear, loud screaming, then runs away headlong, hiding under the sofa and squeaks. In a word, existential bastard.
Alas, I must also be approved by the absurd actions to acutely feel some bubble or mosquito unity, and person. Just not one that sounds good. Leave it for curly-haired boys with guitars that call to hit heads against stone walls. Existentialism, his mother! I do know the meaning of your life, but are unable to implement it fully. Can't get rid of habits that are as far from the truth, as a set of psychological properties of the monkey from the man. Isn't that a big gap? Even too big.
However, you need to live. At peace with itself and the constant enmity with the world.
And indicate the existence of a genuine sense in opening the space of truth.
And even if you're a poet, look often at the night stars. If you're not a poet, still get out on the balcony and watch. Maybe ever notice how one of the stars winked at you. And invited into the flight. Here you can open up to the true moments of life. Don't miss a moment.
But if you don't have a balcony, and you're not a poet, and your head rarely turns to the stars, then go and look at his feet - and there you can see reflected in the puddle star. Well, like wink?
Quote Explanation: Reflections on idleness
№ 391977   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:30
And even if you're a poet, look often at the night stars. If you're not a poet, still get out on the balcony and watch. Maybe ever notice how one of the stars winked at you. And invited into the flight. Here you can open up to the true moments of life. Don't miss a moment.
But if you don't have a balcony, and you're not a poet, and your head rarely turns to the stars, then go and look at his feet - and there you can see reflected in the puddle star. Well, like wink?

Explanation of the quote:

From the novel "Psychologist and a psychopath".
Thinking about the stars
Quote Explanation: From the story "Psychology and Psychopath". Reflections on the Stars
№ 391970   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:12
Night called Irina. Interrupted a dream where I was talking with Socrates about the benefits of ritual in the work of dealer meat market. I argued that you can not see the pork heads and the smell of blood, and to bear philosophical thought. He laughed at my naivety. And convinced not to surrender to the slavery of the animal shop. Isn't flowing there, as on the battlefields, blood, and sweat? No, I smiled, this is not a battle. It's a ritual of pagan sacrifice. I am a priest, not a slave. I cut and I cut a sacred product and not dismembered corpses of animals. Play sacrifice, hone ritual, as Spinoza magnifying glass. But my heart remains untouched. Blood of alien ritual comes to my mind. A robe? Well. Bathrobe will give in the wash. Or throw it like a snake casts of its old skin.
- Do not dissemble to himself, ' replied Socrates. I swear to dog, you won't be able to protect your inner peace from the market of the stench. You're too weak for this. Too vulnerable, though not a poet. The meat shop is not for you. Go to Church and nephrosis temporarily as a watchman. It's yours.
- In the Church? Hmm. As a watchman? But it is impossible to grind lenses. It is impossible to sharpen a ritual where Christ drove out the beach vendors. In the Church you cannot be a worker. You can only serve. And I'm not ready. I swear to dog, Socrates, I am not ready. If you want to live in freedom, to learn to serve. Little patience, Socrates. A lot of ease and very little patience. Perhaps I'll take the wording of the text of the play. And benefited from it. I'll think about it.
And then the phone rang Irene. A dream come true.
Disturbing voice she said,
- Daughter problem. Locked myself in the bathroom crying. Evening came drunk. Said that I raised her wrong. Said I took away her opportunity to be happy. She will never be happy because I taught her happiness. How does it feel to hear of your mother?
- Why all this? Have accumulated? Or reaction to the event?
And reaction, was accumulated. Some Director gave her up. Told her that she is young. And it needs to be taught everything. And what is everything?
- What? Oh, this Melpomene. I believe, not theater arts. Where is she now? In the bathroom?
Yes. Quiet. I'm going through. Wouldn't have done something with us. Silly.
I got out of bed and approached the laptop. Opened the email, found a file with the text of the play "Suicide".
What is there in the play? - I asked. - Don't have time to read. What's up with the heroine?
- Opens the veins, - a small voice said Irina. - What to do? To break down the door?
Break. I'll sit on the phone.
People fell in love with acting. Actors - founders of the mod. The mummers - house on the sand. Open the news feed and rested his eyes in the murk and the husk, which is called life...
(Psychologist and a psychopath)
Quote Explanation: Psychologist and buddy
№ 391968   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:06
Any true poet at heart, dreams of his own to arrange the Apocalypse!
№ 391327   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 05:30
Over a bunch of different things,
Role primereniya in life
Over the laughter of their children
And expectations of loved ones
Are granted light
So true to be the basis:
I'm primarily a poet,
Then - everything else.
№ 391077   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2020 / 22:24
The presence of enemies brings a lot of benefits. For example, they inspire us and are forced to articulate what we believe. The artist Salvador Dali soon realized that there are a lot of qualities that he abhors in others: conformity, romanticism, piety feigned. At each stage of his life he found people who he thought represented antiidle, enemies, against which it was worth fighting for. The first was the poet Federico Garcia Lorca, who wrote romantic poems; the next was Andre Breton, a harsh leader of the Surrealists. The presence of such enemies, against whom he rebelled, inspired by Dali, helped him to gain confidence.
№ 389778   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2020 / 23:00
"While it does not require the poet to sacred sacrifice to the Apollo of the children a tiny world, perhaps, insignificance of it all". Tell the ordinary language idea of Pushkin, and you get a page of neuropathology: all neurotics are commonly transferred from a state of extreme excitement - to the perfect prostration. The poets too: and proud of it.
№ 389582   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2020 / 11:30
Why would you run pipes,
that you write faster?
Your poems without you
tell us about this sin.
№ 360609   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2019 / 20:28
And Sasha will be released?
Dantes, you're pissed off, go shoot at cans!!!
№ 114925   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 10:56
The poet is not just a folding of rhymes... still need a cool scarf.
№ 87201   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 16:15
Mayakovsky goes out of the tavern, surrounded by a gaggle of girls. Girls begin ohazhivat:
- Vladimir! Is it true that You can write a poem right on the spot?
- Of course! says the drunken poet of the revolution, - Let's theme!
- Well, you see, in the gutter - drunkard lying.
Mayakovsky, proudly erect, loudly begins:
"Lies
Lifeless
Body
On our
Life
Way."
The voice from the ditch:
"Well, what's it to you?
Go ***s and go."
Mayakovsky: "Come on, girls, it's Yesenin".
№ 87200   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 16:15
I'm all poet..
when I died, the writer
I'm all scientist.
Yes, in me so many people have died that I'm not a man but a walking burial ground
№ 78965   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 13:43