rules [Theme] Page 1

Fighters for the purity of language and morality have always referred to the rules according to which, for example, Zoshchenko and Brodsky, Bulgakov and Dombrovsky are rabble
№ 461315   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2024 / 13:45
Rules, like soil, should be loose, not hard.
№ 460805   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:48
I adhere to the rule that one should not keep documents unnecessarily - you never know who might want to use them when.
№ 460729   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:49
It was as if we had agreed to believe that our lives were spent in continuous fun, but we secretly realized the opposite. As far as I can judge, in this sense we were not an exception to the rule.
№ 460727   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:49
But you are such a cute exception to the general rule.
№ 459544   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:47
Life is much more complex than a simple set of rules. Sometimes we are forced to break them.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story “Kali. Flame of Samsara."
№ 457743   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:21
— Laws exist for the purpose of circumventing them.
№ 456624   Added petrashevgant 09-09-2023 / 16:30
Freedom is an illusion. A genius even does what he himself checks; genius creates the rules, others prefer the games whose rules they have learned.
№ 456389   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2023 / 08:15
Laws are valid when they benefit people. - so says the grandfather.
№ 456184   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 17:15
And betray Credulity - God save you!
Quote Explanation: © Copyright: Piotr Kwiatkowski, 2013
№ 456078   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 12:11
The street was free until those who broke the rules appeared on it.
№ 455381   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2023 / 09:39
- Rejoice that there is still a war around, after that it will be much worse.
№ 455368   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2023 / 00:12
A person in society occupies a safe niche in which he is not threatened by the likelihood of trouble and which is characterized by the approval of certain rules established by the powerful of this world, and all from the reasoning: what can I fly for if I, like everyone else, approve of their rules? It's like if you know where the safe ford is, and bypass problem areas, now knowing about them ahead of time.
№ 455277   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2023 / 10:03
The concepts of "Soviet people" or "Soviet people", derived from the form of government, look somewhat unnatural. It would also be unnatural to call any people monarchical or parliamentary, or to unite all the peoples of the countries of the common market with the name of the common market people. But still, I often use the adjective “Soviet”, because I don’t know any other common name for people of various nationalities inhabiting the USSR. And it is necessary, because the general laws, rules of conduct and conditions of existence that have been in force throughout the life of several generations, without completely destroying national differences, develop traditions and habits common to all. I don’t put any negative meaning into the word “Soviet” in this case. Among Soviet people, as among any other people, there are many smart, stupid, talented, mediocre, noble and scoundrels. But try to put a Russian, an American, an Eskimo and a Thai in the same prison cell, keep them in this cell for a sufficient number of years and you will see that all of them, with all their national and personal differences, will have the same inclinations. and habits, they will all write in small handwriting, dislike bright sunlight, and will all be claustrophobic. And if their children and grandchildren grow up in the same cell, then from early childhood they will learn to deceive the guards, hide small things in the folds of their clothes, and bread under their pillows, and even released into the wild and into a prosperous life, they will be for a very long time to keep these habits and, perhaps, to pass them on by inheritance.
№ 454361   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 10:55
We are mere mortal temporary people on this Earth, but each of us has land, there is a cemetery, there is a maternity hospital, there is a mother, a father, there are roots, there is an exit ... Not an escape, not disappearance ... I'm already creeping up on the word " betrayal". It seems to me that the greatest crime and the most difficult act or offense is to betray, betray a loved one, betray your land, betray your home, relatives, friends, betray yourself. <...> In recent years, I live according to the principle of three concepts. You know, it's like they say, the Earth on three whales... Each of us has some rules that we want to comply with. Patience, sacrifice and non-betrayal. Under these three concepts, today I preserve myself, work, and want to leave all of myself to my long-suffering, centuries-old, tired, but very dreaming of my Motherland, which I wish you too.
Quote Explanation: In 2016, Sergei Bodrov Jr. would have turned 45 years old. In memory of him, the New Moscow portal, with the support of the All-Russian organization BROTHER IN BATTLE, launched the project “What is strength, brother?”.
№ 453662   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2023 / 11:21