grandchildren [Theme]

Reproduction is a kind of injection of rejuvenation that prevents people from losing their love for life.
№ 465236   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2024 / 21:12
Why do the lawless live, reach old age, and be strong in strength? Are their children with them before their faces, and their grandchildren before their eyes? Their houses are safe from fear, and there is no rod of God on them.
№ 454779   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2023 / 15:24
The concepts of "Soviet people" or "Soviet people", derived from the form of government, look somewhat unnatural. It would also be unnatural to call any people monarchical or parliamentary, or to unite all the peoples of the countries of the common market with the name of the common market people. But still, I often use the adjective “Soviet”, because I don’t know any other common name for people of various nationalities inhabiting the USSR. And it is necessary, because the general laws, rules of conduct and conditions of existence that have been in force throughout the life of several generations, without completely destroying national differences, develop traditions and habits common to all. I don’t put any negative meaning into the word “Soviet” in this case. Among Soviet people, as among any other people, there are many smart, stupid, talented, mediocre, noble and scoundrels. But try to put a Russian, an American, an Eskimo and a Thai in the same prison cell, keep them in this cell for a sufficient number of years and you will see that all of them, with all their national and personal differences, will have the same inclinations. and habits, they will all write in small handwriting, dislike bright sunlight, and will all be claustrophobic. And if their children and grandchildren grow up in the same cell, then from early childhood they will learn to deceive the guards, hide small things in the folds of their clothes, and bread under their pillows, and even released into the wild and into a prosperous life, they will be for a very long time to keep these habits and, perhaps, to pass them on by inheritance.
№ 454361   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 10:55
“It’s even unusual to feel so much love at once,” my mother said two days before her death. I doubt that any of us will be lucky - so to speak - to die such a perfect death when our time comes. To die rather quickly and completely painlessly, under the supervision of their own children, in the circle of a loving family. A couple of days before my mother's death, almost by accident, the whole family: children, grandchildren and even great-grandchildren - gathered in the house. In addition, two of her old friends arrived. While she lay in her bedroom on the second floor, we gathered at the dinner table, reminiscing about her life, drinking in memory of her, although she was still alive, and enjoying dinner prepared by my future wife, Kate.
№ 452313   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:48
My Motherland is being trampled by the enemy... I am just like you. Yes, to kill. Yes, in a minefield. Yes, like sheep. But, if some of us break through and take the German positions, we will provide the neighbors with an offensive. And then the tanks will go into the gap. And may we... May we lie there! But at least we will recapture some of the enemy. Let's grab some! And power has nothing to do with it, whatever it is, is or will be. Our land must be ours! So that grandchildren walk on our land. And let my bones rot by then, I agree to this!... And you, if you are not cheap, who only have their own skin, you will come with me. I'm begging you guys. I will kneel before you...
Quote Explanation: The penal battalion was given the task of taking Hill 114. The battalion would have to break through to the hill through a mined field. Glymov refuses to lead his men to the mines. Battalion commander Tverdokhlebov understands that many will die in the minefield, but he also knows that the order must be obeyed at any cost.
My Motherland is being trampled by the enemy... I am just...
№ 449576   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 12:12
Immortality is not a gift, but a curse. It is difficult to live, realizing that you are eternal, and your children and grandchildren will die before your eyes.
№ 447814   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2022 / 22:33
Science and medicines change over the years, but pharmacy smell is eternal, like matter. Our grandfathers sniffed it, and grandchildren will sniff it.
№ 447356   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2022 / 07:33
Barren, like the breast of an emaciated slave...
Quote Explanation: 1947, Kolima.
№ 444740   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2022 / 13:33
They flow slowly - in a weak, almost imperceptible flow - moving through time and space until they find a crack where they can settle and harden. If we take, for example, children who grew up under the same roof, then some suffer from such injuries more than others. Haven't you ever met brothers and sisters who were completely different from each other in temperament, although they had the same opportunities? One of them is always more withdrawn and melancholic than the other. That happens. Sometimes family traumas skip a generation and double their grip in the next. Often, grandchildren silently carry the grievances and experiences of their grandparents.
№ 439334   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 12:01
Our children, our grandchildren will not even be able to imagine the Russia in which we once (that is, yesterday) lived, which we did not appreciate, did not understand - all this power, complexity, wealth, happiness.
№ 438533   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:26
If grandparents and grandchildren find a common language so easily, it is because they have common enemies.
№ 438417   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2022 / 12:30
Why suffer so much? After all, I can avoid it, as everyone avoids. I will find the same lonely one. I inspire myself: here it is, my happiness. Month after month I will wave my red cloak in front of him until I stick the final sword into his withers. The bull will fall on the sand and propose to me. The wedding will be followed by children - one, another, maybe a third. Then the grandchildren will go. Farewell desert, I will not see you until the end of my life ...
№ 432890   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 01:33
Overly caring parents usually wait too long for their grandchildren.
Release Date: 27.08.2021
№ 426650   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:31
Nikolay Emelin
Quote Explanation: Another name for the Grandchildren of Svarog are glorious children.
№ 423961   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:19