psychological trauma [Theme]

There is no need to deliberately block your feelings. After all, this is how mental trauma accumulates and develops into constant pain.
4 Season 8 Series
№ 464692   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:28
- Tell me how I got interested in medicine? When my mother got drunk, she locked me in my father's office. Well, not for hours to roar and bang on the door. Then you spit - take up the books. We all have family strain. Hence the success ... We patch up the hole.
№ 451417   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2023 / 21:45
You flew out of your nest, but you constantly break your own wings, fall because you cling to your old injuries and resentments. Let them go. And fly already. Fly where you really want. Otherwise, you will remain that little girl who was ready to fall through the ice, if only her parents were there again. Olesya, a choice is always a loss. Choosing one, you will inevitably lose the other. But you can't run away forever. At some point a choice will have to be made.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the history of "Soviet education".
№ 448010   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2022 / 10:33
After all, we speak different languages, you think, and then you see that our common language is sorrow. We, people with a difficult past, understand each other.
№ 439684   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 18:16
Difficult memories, over-sensitivity and over-reactions, irritability and anger, feelings of hopelessness and detachment are symptoms of trauma.
№ 439497   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:58
Stress management experts agree that the effects of trauma do not depend on the extent of the tragedy experienced, but on our ability to seek and find solace in relationships with other people.
№ 439496   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:58
When a close person is nearby, ready to console and support, injuries heal more easily and faster.
№ 439494   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:58
How to get rid of injuries? You return to the moment that hangs on you, suffocating, and you need to find what you could do differently. This is how acceptance begins.
Quote Explanation: from the intellectual series "Shot of Life"
№ 439487   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:57
How to get rid of injuries? You return to the moment that hangs on you, suffocating, and you need to find what you could do differently. This is how acceptance begins.
Quote Explanation: from the intellectual series "Shot of Life"
№ 439486   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2022 / 15:57
They flow slowly - in a weak, almost imperceptible flow - moving through time and space until they find a crack where they can settle and harden. If we take, for example, children who grew up under the same roof, then some suffer from such injuries more than others. Haven't you ever met brothers and sisters who were completely different from each other in temperament, although they had the same opportunities? One of them is always more withdrawn and melancholic than the other. That happens. Sometimes family traumas skip a generation and double their grip in the next. Often, grandchildren silently carry the grievances and experiences of their grandparents.
№ 439334   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 12:01