pride [Theme] Page 4

It is greed and pride that play key roles in many misfortunes.
№ 424438   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2021 / 20:27
All these ghostly victories
№ 423960   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:19
A king without desires is like a puppet. Saber, you said that you would die your ideals, I suppose during her lifetime she was holier than all saints. Truly noble greatness person. Just tell me who will dream of such a life? Understand something. The king should be the most greedy and furious man, and his laughter should be drowned out by any other. Must be the embodiment of all the extremes of everything in the world, including good and evil. That is why the people are filled with envy and adoration towards the king. And only in this way can the king ignite the flame of the inhabitants of his country. The pride of the king of knights. Yes, once righteousness and ideals helped save your country. But you yourself know with those whom you constantly saved. You protected your subjects, but you did not show them the lost path. They never saw what a king should be. You have thrown the lost people out of the way. In your carefree solitude you followed your own petty ideals. You have no right to be called king. The girl who came up with the ideals of a king who lives not for himself, but for the sake of others.
№ 423951   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:17
We have, however, one consolation, one great pride before our people, and that is why we despise them: this is that he is national and stands on that with all his might, and we - universal convictions, and our goal set in universal humanity, and therefore, immensely above him towered. Well, this is all our discord, all and the rupture with the people, and I declare directly: if we had settled this point, if we had found a point of reconciliation, and all our discord with the people would have ended at once. But this item is, because it is extremely easy to find.
№ 423789   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2021 / 23:27
- Welcome to the world of art. As Gwendolyn keeps repeating, when you enter the theater, you have to leave three things on the doorstep: dignity, modesty and privacy. 
- I thought dignity, modesty and pride. 
She told me about dignity, modesty and self-doubt.
№ 423274   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:37
We were all drunk, and we always drank too much, as if we had to. A cult of excesses. Alcohol and drugs, sex and love, pride and envy and revenge. No measure.
№ 423011   Added MegaMozg 12-07-2021 / 00:51
In this life, a false sense of pride is perhaps the main reason for our most painful losses.
№ 421694   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2021 / 16:42
This is what it always comes down to: price. Think first of all about yourself, and about no one else. Love, tribal pride - in this world they went for a song. Even worse, they could be paid for.
№ 420650   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2021 / 12:48
Sometimes you need to be strict and follow your principles. It's not pride, it's respect for your personality.
№ 420090   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 21:00
Here I want to talk about my golden rules. First, treat others the way you want them to treat you. Following this rule, in any situation you will know what to do. Second, be proud of what you do. Third, do everything with pleasure.
№ 419976   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 12:42
I can't return it.
№ 419381   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 12:09
You cannot put pride above love to anything good, it will not lead in the end.
№ 418458   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2021 / 17:30
- Yuzu ... Sometimes you are just unbearable ...
№ 417966   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 11:42
Ridiculous people who are proud of what is not in our power. One says, "I'm better than you: I have a lot of land, and you starve to death." "I'm a former consul," says another. "I'm a procurator," you hear from the third. "I have curly hair," says the fourth. The horse, meanwhile, will not say to the horse, "I am better than you, because I have a lot of food, enough oats; I have a bridle with a gold notch, a popona - colored", but only: "I am better than you, because it is faster." In general, every animal is better or worse solely on its merits or disadvantages. Are only people who do not value moral qualities? - Should we pay attention only to hair, dress and origin?
№ 417952   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 11:00