recognition [Theme] Page 2

And I know that I myself unconsciously contributed to this, because conformism was instilled from the cradle - and this became my usual style of behavior, while it was necessary to strive for assertiveness.
№ 445214   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2022 / 10:09
Always be quick to confess. And you also need to hurry to love, no matter how much pain this love brings. Otherwise, why live at all? What then is the meaning of this life?
№ 444762   Added MegaMozg 21-09-2022 / 00:03
Recognition of merit must ripen in the minds.
№ 444520   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2022 / 03:09
I never considered my works to be masterpieces, I never believed in their exclusivity, and even now that, to my great surprise, they have received such recognition, I still believe that some mistake has occurred, and still not too much tends to put on public display the world created by my imagination.
№ 443355   Added MegaMozg 12-08-2022 / 15:48
If you make a mistake, admit it. Any attempt to evade will eventually hit you. The patient will still feel that you are acting in bad faith, and therapy will suffer from this. Moreover, openly acknowledging a mistake is a good example for patients and another confirmation that they are significant to you.
№ 441746   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2022 / 01:33
Suicide is a belated recognition of the rightness of the mother-in-law.
№ 441393   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2022 / 03:03
Plato in a bag, Mozart on a CD.
№ 439244   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 10:14
Until the obvious is recognized, it is not obvious.
№ 438216   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2022 / 19:18
Authority is when you haven't said anything yet, but you're already doing it.
№ 437830   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2022 / 00:51
My declaration of love is my attitude towards you!
№ 437621   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2022 / 21:09
I think that the war should be stopped immediately. Voting for the recognition of the DNR/LNR, I voted for peace, not for war. For Russia to become a shield, so that Donbass is not bombed, and not for Kyiv being bombed.
Quote Explanation: a hrefu003dhttps://tvrain.ru/news/golosuja_za_priznanie_dnrlnr_ja_golosoval_za_mir_esche_odin_deputat_gosdumy_vystupil_protiv_vojny_s_ukrainoj-548699/ relu003dnofollowMatveev became the second State Duma deputy from the Communist Party of the Russian Federation to condemn Russia's military operation in Ukraine./a
№ 436523   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 07:06
The favor of the people cannot be obtained otherwise than by shameful tricks. The crowd needs to become like it: if it doesn’t recognize you as its own, it won’t love you. It's not about how you seem to others, but how you seem to yourself. Only in a low way can one win the love of the low.
Quote Explanation: Letter 29
№ 434453   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 18:38
Herzen is Prometheus, chained or, rather, chained himself to the barren rock of positivism, and his every mental flight, vague attraction to transcendental spheres will only make one feel more the chains of common sense, through which Herzen wanted to solve all questions of being. Herzen's philosophy is below his personality; a mental tradesman, a reasoner of common sense, strangles Prometheus, who is constantly being burned by that inner fire that he had stolen from heaven. This inconsistency of the worldview with the spiritual needs of the individual, who, however, cannot overcome it from the inside, is Herzen's spiritual drama. Where does Herzen point the way, where does he lead, if not with his opinions, then with his searches, his struggles and mental wounds, falls and disappointments? To that which is a radical denial of positivism and a spiritual victory over it - to an idealistic and religious worldview, to the recognition that behind the world of phenomena there is a realm of truly existing being, an ideal world, a kingdom of absolute Truth, Good and Beauty; in striving for it, in religious "contact with other worlds" (as Dostoevsky liked to express himself) is the life of the spirit, and this living connection with the ideal world gives strength, support and consolation in the struggle of life in the name of this ideal beginning.
Quote Explanation: "Questions of Philosophy and Psychology", 1902, book. IV-V.
№ 433137   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2021 / 09:18
Never, fuck, in your fucking life, do not admit that you changed - especially half an hour after the betrayal. Hey! If you feel guilty - live with it! You shouldn't have thought of a member - now suffer and be silent. Even if she catches you naked in bed with the other - say that she has hallucinations, keep your mouth shut. Look at me! As soon as you admit it, it becomes a fact, like a confession in the police - and then, my friend, nothing can be fixed.
№ 433020   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2021 / 20:36